I dated the same girl from 16-24 and we were engaged when she died 3 years ago...

i dated the same girl from 16-24 and we were engaged when she died 3 years ago. She was the only person i ever dated/loved/been with and I think its time for me to get back out there but i don't know how or where to start. can i get some advice?

Tinder m8

i'm not a very conventionally handsome man. I got lucky with her though

Don't. We're not biologically equipped for that shit. I say go crazy and pretend she never died. Talk to her like she's always there and lay out plates for her come dinner time. Never stop thinking about her until you can't take it and start actually seeing her again. If it all gets too much kill yourself to be with her again wherever she went

Neither am I tbh, the thought of relationships scares the fuck outta me because of that

Trollfag

Good luck user I hope you can have new healthy relationships

U see Love makes you vulnerable.
The answer is nihilism
Knowing that everything is fucked up and not worth it, but also accepting it not caring about it and trying to do your best.
But most importantly do not allow yourself to be vulnerable through love and these sins's.
Accept that life is not there to enjoy and accept that to love is to be weak and a flaw

>f
bars, clubs, internet, and gyms. other than that i don't really know what to tell you. take a cooking or dancing class/course. just don't let people know about your loss up front.

Tho the love chemistry feels good!

shoutout to KBVTV

I'm sorry to tell you mate, but women nowadays are absolute whores. If you want to nut inside some slut thats fairly easy with the whole degenerate hook-up culture. If you're looking for a long-term relationship and possibly a wife, good fucking luck, because most rather ride the cock carousel until their cunts look like beefcurtains before they want to settle down.

>that life is not there to enjoy

real shit

man its been 3 years I've been mourning her and I'm not gonna stop and my mom my friends told me this will help me

WokeAF

Life means changes.

Change is good, make new friends, travel see the world.

Sometimes its just not possible to get what you want. Sometimes you can't just pick up the pieces.

Mourning helps, but you decide when to change strategy m8

>until their cunts look like beefcurtains

found the virgin

nice dubs, tho

*Teared into pieces*

holy shit man
I was almost in the similar situation, my girlfriend was really fucking sick and almost died 2 years ago
we engaged last year and plan to start living together in 3 months

what happened to your woman?

but yeah, I know that feeling, when I was coming home from the hospital I had to pull over because I thought I was going to throw up from anxiety

people remember we are on Sup Forums

i thinks its time to make the change. I just miss her so fucking much and I'm so lonely

drunk driver hit her while i was at work

Yeeeaaah! go slowly man, just build another rutine and change things slowly! thats hard stuff ye goin through

woman today are sluts
they really are, especially if you're >25, they want money, everything
you met your girl when you were both young (as I did) and you "raised" her to fit you

its impossible to "raise" a 25+ yo woman to fit you, she will always compare you to others

Sorry to hear that brother user. I was engaged too and my fiancee got really bad mental health issues - basically became a completely different person, was like the person I knew had died.

Just get back out there, it will get better in time.

what happened to her?

>Implying its not true
>Implying dubs don't confirm it
begone newfag.

i know were on b and all but i spend most of my time here and I feel weird asking my real life friends for advice on this or help from them with this

amusing

Ayyy Understood

I FUCIKING HATE CAPTCHA

keep looking faggot, you clearly didn't find your place yet

Is the drunk driver still alive?

Severe psychosis and schizophrenia, literally seemed to happen overnight - I mean outwardly it was exactly what you'd stereotypically think of if someone were possessed.

She ended up in and out of a mental institution for a while, didn't seem to help. When she got out one time, she took her engagement ring which I'd fkin scrimped and saved for and gave to a complete stranger, then went and banged some dude from her primary school (on Christmas eve no less). Said she didn't even know why she did it.

So yes, that was a shitty time, but things do get better.

yeah

Hey roastie

what the fuck man
moar

maybe she was possessed lol

Nice charming advice user

Shit OP, I'm sorry to hear that man.

I know my place.
Do you know yours?
Hail Cthulhu do you understand that?

Feelsbadman

You, religiousfagg, demons n shit dont exist
*tips fedora*

dead girls have pussies

It definitely crossed my mind, she was spouting all sorts of weird satanic shit as well. I should actually correct myself, about a year before all this happened, she lost her mind and ended up in an institution, but then seemed to snap out of it. Like was raving one day then completely normal the next day.

Anyway after the first time that all happened I was just so happy that she was back to normal (not thinking logically at this point), rather than thinking "oh shit this could happen again". She was my first serious girlfriend and all, met at uni and were together for years before any of this started.

After about a year of being normal, she was on the phone to me one evening and I could tell her tone of voice was different and my heart just fucking stopped. I knew instantly what was happening. Then later that evening she just lost it again and started rolling around on the floor saying all sorts of satanic shit and her roommates had to call an ambulance and everything. So yet again she got sectioned, in and out a couple of times but she didn't show any improvement this time around. Then she did the aforementioned things with the ring and her school friend and I knew nothing was going to change. So I just had to look out for myself at that point and I cut her loose.

da fuqq
what triggered that shit?

whats happened to her, is she still alive?

No idea. Yeah she's still alive, but she's not the same person, at all, and utterly toxic to everyone around her so I've stopped all contact.

could you share her photo, especially her eyes?

She's black, dark eyes and all that, wouldn't be able to see anything even if i did. And I deleted all her pics, I wanted every part of her out of my life.