>305hp
>open diff
>automatic

car 2
>rwd
>200hp
>torsen diff
>manual

Why the fuck is this acne ridden man face posted so much?

manual is more fun, but why not pick something that suits your needs?

Car 2 any day

TIL humvees use torsen diff

also answer is car 2 because if i had a stick shift my friends who can't drive would stop asking to borrow my car

great q.

example cars that meet these specs

car 1: 1999 Lexus LS400
car 2: 2015 Subaru BRZ aka Toyota 86

86 me baby

A few years ago when she was ~15 years old she posted a bunch of nudes of herself on here. Now people use pics of her face to bait people into asking for underage nudes, or other various plans.

Can we do
>160 HP
>Fwd
>5-speed manual

Fucking type R baby

I don't know how to drive lole

lowered? check
cambered? check

i know there's a spoiler hidden on there somewhere

2005 Honda CR-V

I would honestly give my kidney for an EK9 or an EG6.

I don't know what my deal is with hatches.
I just wanna AWD swap them all.

Car 1 sounds like it has more potential. What are the models?

The beauty about the CR-V is the engine and drivetrain. Otherwise it's an ugly piece of shit.

If it's just for fun, the manual. Refitting an enitre gearbox would be a fucking pain, but getting a few more hp out a car isn't too bad, especially if it's NA, plus weight and grip are more important than pure power most of the time.

My dream car is a 1985 Toyota Supra Celica Mk. II with a 2JZ swap.

I actually drive a beater 2005 CR-V with an automatic transmission and I don't think they look that bad. The new ones look great but seem less functional

Mine would ideally be an NSX with a big turbo k24 swap.

But I'm currently working on an AWD 4G63T mini cooper, saw one on youtube, got inspired

>1999 Lexus LS400
for me all day, drop some type of dogmission in that bitch

I swear the K24 will last forever, I was helping my friend shop for a CR-V and these fuckers had 200K+ miles on a 1999 for like 6k. NSX gets my dick hard tho

did you put the awd on the mini yourself?

Stick is a bitch when you live anywhere the hills in your work commute are more than a 25 degree angle with stop signs.

Was really considering getting myself a 1.6l mini and slapping a turbo on it. Did you ever encounter rust issues?

>car 1: 1999 Lexus LS400
>car 2: 2015 Subaru BRZ aka Toyota 86

car 1 is350
car 2 yes, spot on

Neither. i vote e46 m3 or e39 m5

Ricer stance fags pls die