other things matter more
a guy with a big dick might not know what to do in bed at all and vice versa

Only if you're below 5 inches

it really does
being a dicklet,i just gave up
weed and ecchi are the thing

not when youre a fat slob like that

>3 different tiers of average

Doesn’t this negate the purpose of having an “average” size?

After 6 inches the effect is merely psychological really

Shhh don't tell them about the misinformation.

My wife says it matters and we’re completely open and honest with each other. I’m not even small but she fantasizes about bigger and I play along cause it makes her wet. I think all girls have a slut element that’s curious about really big dick. It’s not in the top 4 most important things to have in a man, so it’s not like it’s driving relationship decisions unless the girl is a major slut.

For stimulation? Yes. Definitely. However, one of the things people don't like to tell you about women is that they're inclined to be less interested in the dick and more interested in the person it's attached to. Men are more physically-oriented. Women are more concerned with status, confidence, and ability. If you know how to hold yourself well enough, they'll be more than happy to take all 3 inches for you and be so turned on by who they're fucking they'll hardly care. You are a product of millions of years of reproductive success. Use all of your weapons.

especially size of wallet

cope

For my friend yes :( I have to small :/

Not if you're straight. Women hold all the power in choosing partners, and small dicks are still rife in the gene pool, meaning women happily reproduce with small dicked men. If does help to have other qualities to offset it though.

Ofcourse it matters.For example take a look at this fine black gentleman.

How can you compete white boy

My fiance said girth for sure. She said she loves the feeling of getting stretched out. Length, not so. She's 5'2" 110lbs and gets topped out in most positions. Give her a juicy thick 6 inches and she's happy.

yes absolutely

women will say no to pretend they are not shallow, but it is a huge deal to them. if you are not well equipped, they will always fantasise about being with someone else and you will never fully satisfy them, or come even close frankly

Bell curve, more or less. And it's not just length but also girth.

Obviously a micropenis won't do anything for a woman, but a dick that is retardedly large is straight up uncomfortable, possibly to the point of actual pain. Other extreme is flat out impractical.

Likewise, a super thin dick, regardless of length, is no good. It'd be shit for stimulating the vaginal walls. But there's also too thick, because vaginas aren't made of rubber. Again, it could lead to pain.

Then there's the intangible, a guy's ability to fuck. Being shit in bed can ruin the god given advantage of a comfortably big dick size. The goal is for her to cum from your dick, so being able to make that happen or not is the only important thing.

Men with dicks smaller than 5 inches needs to...

>Have balls removed. There will be a smooth patch of skin where the sack used to be. (They were pretty much useless anyway).

>Put in a chasity device.

>Given a special diet and hormones to bring out a form more suited to someone with a dick smaller than 5 inches.

>Have to attend counseling sessions to wake you up to who you really are.

>Sold to a man or woman as a sissy slave used for sex and cleaning/cooking/other shit that was once considered women's work.

Anyone with a dick over 10' would be used as breeding stock and trainers to the 5' below sissys.

While an interesting fetish, there are some human rights violations here.

I'm small

Men if she loves you it really doesn't matter :/

That graph is bullshit.

WHO has amalgamated erect penile sizes studies to advise condom manufacturers. The average is just over 5 inches.

Well its like you can have

North
West
North West
North-North West
North-West West

I've never heard North West West before

Me either but i mean if you can have double north west you can have north double west, its like the opposite. I'd MSPaint it but i cba. Maybe it goes by another name like west north west, fuck knows

It's West North-West nibba

Consider me edumicated, danke user

>I think all girls have a slut element that’s curious about really big dick

Haha, you think women like sex.

Why, small dick is okay, for anal... especially if you are on the receiving end

The graph says the average is 6x4.5. The most recent studies (over 15,000 college students) all averaged together put the american average at: 5.3 inches long with 4.7 inch girth.

So yup, 6 inches is a slightly longer than the average and guys are slightly thicker than that on average.

Americans are thicker than everyone confirmed LMAO

That's biased though. About 50% of the population is women so the real average for men is closer to 10.6

what the fuck

Yup. If you're less than 6.5"x5", kys.

I'm personally 7"x5.3" and mixed so I'm not a small white boi.

you're not "mixed" you're a mutt

I want him to breed me.

im mixed fug

ur jelly cuz im the future of the human race since I'm mixed with literally everything

I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this shit.

>says something well thought out
>clearly a Reddit faggot

I am highly average. You fucking small dick ass cunt. Your dick is so fucking small you shit fuck kill yourself. Hahaha Ha do your girlfriend even feel it fucking small as shit!

ITT: faggots telling OP he has a small dick to make then feel better about their average lil pecker

Mine is 5.1 long and 5.5 around

I'm a dude.
I love sucking small dicks, but big ones are horrible to suck.
Need at least 10 inch and thick for my ass though. Anything 7 and below is horrible