Yeah alcohol!

yeah alcohol!
>raging alcoholic
>genuinely pissed 24/7
>work mates confused if i ever turn up sober
>so bad i wasn't drinking for 3 days in a row
>boss calls me in to make sure everythings alright with me

So is this good or bad?? I'm completely functional in the work day i just stink of booze and stagger most of the time. no one seems to care so i'm not really that bothered

pic related was my empty whiskey bottles after 2 months

>stagger most of the time

Yep doing great pal, Keep it up!

What do you do for work? I just come in hungover but I've been an alcoholic for so many years now it's just drinking lots of water during the day and nasty runny shits. Also I'll be dead before I'm 50. Just about to hit 40 now.

Brb have a company car but no license. Caught in my car a little over the limit fml.

Speed traps are in my nightmares bc just one time and I'm done. My boss would fire me in an instant if he knew and rightly so. Fucking alcohol.

Oh case in point, writing this while sitting on toilet doing a nasty shit.

Alcoholism is a living hell. Switch to beer at least.

British Army so it's kinda ignored to be honest.
As for the driving thing all i could say is keep it safe, I've crashed my car sober once i'd hate to do it drunk. whenever i do drive lunk i drive 5 mph under the speed limit

I start with beer though... 4 bottles then glasses of whiskey till i pass out at my desk

Bunch of weak-ass peasant.

There's no such thing as an alcoholic, only the moral and societal stigma of addiction.

I'm quite sober during the day, but I occassionally sneak a little bourbon into the workplace in my flask.

When I get home, I at least hit 1 bottle of scotch a night, average and sometimes some bourbon on top.

I'm mostly hammered by the time I go to bed, but I've been called up late to take over someone's shift at the last-minute, no biggy at all. Driving skills of an automated Tesla, even with .18%. Only got pulled over once for a fucking license-plate light not working and ended up getting pinched.

When I'm in a party mood -which is like 3 times a month when I hit an income-bonus- I work down an entire bottle of 18 or 21 year old.
Sometimes even call to get an 18 or 21 year-old of the other kind to make my evening even better.

Colleagues and friends know I drink much, but they're not bothered by it because I hide it well; I practice good hygiene, dress up well and I never slouch or smell like alcohol, not overtly anyways.

Liquor takes people down hard. Dont buy it.

The novelty will wear off after a while, and you'll end up either having major health problems, or getting in a shit ton of trouble.

Sober up while you still have a chance. Addiction is a silent killer that ends in jail, psych ward, or death. Trust me.

Not being a moralfag, your business is your business, and I would never trample on your right to do whatever you want with your life, or expect you to not choose for yourself what you want to do with it. But just throwing in my two cents, as an alcoholic who has been in a fair share of shit situations. It just gets worse.

Youre beyond ignorant. Try telling someone in full blown sweats and shakes and paranoia that alcoholism isnt real.

See, I'm the opposite. I'm allergic to the impurities in beer, cider, and wine, it gets me more fucked up than liquor. Liquor I can handle, I know the purity, I know how it's going to affect me, and I can wean off easily without getting the shakes.

Beer just feels unsubstantial to me. I can drink like forty cans and still have to go buy more.

And I end up drinking for days on end.

I know I'm like a rare case in this regard, but still. I guess you just gotta know what works for you.

But then again, I'm like a bottom of the row alcoholic who has poured everything down his gullet from 90 percent extracts with Propylene Glycol in them, to mouthwash.

Nowadays, I'm just staying sober. Life is so much less complicated.

I was being sarcastic, you underwhelming fuck.
Is it that fucking hard to comprehend?

you will never amount to anything worth a damn

Your writing needs work if your intended meaning isnt apparent.

This. lol. The ignorance makes me laugh sometimes. Fuck. Even medical professionals buy into that "alcoholism isn't a big deal" shit sometimes.

I had a doctor literally tell me once to just go sleep off my dt's that I won't die.

Like nigga, have you never heard of GABA? You can fucking die if you don't withdraw medically supervised. It's srs shit.

darn*

This is a PG site, plz keep it family friendly.

fucking loser..
you remind me of my manager who drinks during work or while driving.. nothing more to say.. not worth my time... you will end up as a rotten corpse soon, but no alcoholic ever cared..

Get help

Yep. I've never encountered an ignorant medical professional like the one you mentioned, but im sure they exist.

14 bottles in two months? Amateur.

You are so full of shit. You ever watch someone die of a shot liver.

Best way to go. Keep it up.

Thanks, man. So far so good. Two months and counting. Longest I've ever made it was a year clean. Going to beat that and keep it going. Booze literally just ruins my life.

Wish I was normal, but I'm not, so just got to do what I've got to do.

Glad I've found the strength so far.

>fucking loser
>my manager
maybe you should start drinking user, get you to chill a bit and maybe get you somewhere in life

five months sober.
The shakes, sweats and cravings are no joke

Faggot op

>there's no such thing as an alcoholic.
user, if you drink for a long time your heart, brain and liver undergo changes, bad changes.

>only drank 13 bottles in 2 months
>alcoholic

>those are all the bottles he had.
he never said that's all he had, stop drinking so much, it messes with your reading skills.