9/11 was attack on America by Islam.9/11 was attack against our values and culture. 9/11 changed everything...

9/11 was attack on America by Islam.9/11 was attack against our values and culture. 9/11 changed everything.Islam must be stopped we are at WAR with Islam.

This image is from 1982,back when USA was still White and Reagan was President and not Muslim Nig Obama that we have today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkp-4sm5Ypc
youtube.com/watch?v=vWy_Qf8gfko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're about a year late for your post to have any meaning bud.

>Captcha : Super Smoked

9/11 was an inside job and everyone knows it

does jet fuel melt steel beams?

Oprah says no.

Dustification????
Also, there is that jet engine over on Murray st. that wasn't from a 767?????

If you don't like it you can giiiiiiiiiit out

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkp-4sm5Ypc

perhaps the most meaningful thing to come out of the obama presidency is that he was just as fucked up and corrupt as any president before him.

green is the only color that really matters

I totally agree sir.I am oldfag and I lived back then,it was different and better time than today.We have fallen and our freedoms are at stake.

jesus christ, how do people breath there? there isn't any trees

Attacked by Israel you mean

it was the saudis dude, our number 1 ally

actually, they were saudis

In what way was he corrupt?

New York was a distraction and meant for the public. Washington was the real target. Send the message to congress to do as their told. End result....War for Military Industrial Complex and destabilization of Middle East for the Jooz.

Guess who launched his Presidency, and probably gave him a falsified Birth Certificate.

what is google? you stupid fuck just look it up
fucking miles of shit

Which one is Tower 7?

Reeeeeee

Neneh Cherry for president?

keks

if he wasnt corrupt then his interests were so perfectly aligned with corporate, not populous concerns as makes no difference.

The aca was an unnecessarily massive blowjob to insurance companies and bailing out the bailing out the banks seems kind of shitty when compared to how little support they gave to the people they just got finished raping..

also, his environmental policies and treatment of the saudis are very suspect.

Afghanistan was invaded for Opium, which is why products like Hydrocodone, Oxycontin, Codeine, and Morphine flooded the markets, then onto the streets to become the heroin epidemic.
They're using Vril (tantric sexual energy) in order to manipulate the subconscious of the nation and force regression.
Vril = the tingly sensation you get when inhaling THC and morphine, both found in the the reproductive systems of their respective plants, along with molesting a kid.

Tower 7 was not built until 1987

funny noone every brings this up. big pharma had a major role in the afghanistan war. 90% of the worlds opium is produced there and now we have an opiod epidemic 10 years later..... its fucking obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=vWy_Qf8gfko

Thanks. Didn't know that.

They go off military reports that the opium fields are burned to limit terrorist funding, even though production exploded soon after and opium is the only way these substances are produced.

Is that real or edited?

Pretty sure that text wasn't originally there

>Bomb
Even though 9/11 was allowed to happen with careful CIA oversight and perhaps funding, this was not a controlled demolition. When the structure collapses its consequent air pressure has to escape somewhere, and judging by the speed and weight it could easily shatter a fortified window.
Also, were it a bomb, the blast radius would've been far greater, not to mention it would be located somewhere of greater structural integrity, not off to the side.

The fact is that building 7 started collapsing before any single impact happened.I think it could have been planned but not everything went according to plan

I don't know, but there is video that appears to show the same thing, so no real reason to doubt it.

Kek.

>When the structure collapses its consequent air pressure has to escape somewhere, and judging by the speed and weight it could easily shatter a fortified window.
That is honestly the first reasonable explanation for that picture that I've been given. Thanks user, answers to some apparent questions is all I've ever wanted.

Perhaps, I need to refresh my knowledge on Building 7. It being demolished is well within the realm of possibility.

>the first reasonable explanation for that picture that I've been given.

That's strange. It's more or less the official consensus.

I suppose I meant that I've been given here, among all the conspiracy theories.

By being a politician?

Ignore the dancing Israelis even though they were confirmed mossad. Best case they knew it was going down and said nothing. Worst case they were involved and help facilitate. Don’t forget they attached one of our ships and tried to blame it on Egypt before the survivors called them. Don’t ever trust the Jew.

Ah, I see.