I took some clonazepam and now i'm drinking beer

I took some clonazepam and now i'm drinking beer

ama

Do your parents know you're gay?

No but I think they suspect it.

Have you ever cut yourself for attention?

I do this every day

and you haven't died? thats great

it goes so well with the alcohol but i keep reading warnings like i'll die of respiratory arrest

You'd have to take quite a bit, don't follow my word or anything it's bad for you but you'd have to take a lot and drink a shit ton for it. If you took "some" you're not at risk. Don't fuck with it though you'll black out and do weird shit

Anti-psychotics ... A real man takes his psychosis neat.

I take 2mg a day and drink a 26er two or 3 times a week.

ive woken up a few mornings out of breath

what if i just don't take my evening dose?

clonazepam isnt an anti psychotic . clozaril is and i take 600 mg a day

Love poppin klonopins n norcos to sleep

26oz of beer ? You're not even close, you weren't waking up out of breath. That's just called morning and you panicking

>clonazepam

I made the diagnostic leap that you were taking anti - psychotics because the crierea for perspcription is very narrrow. Dished out plenty on the night shift years ago.

26 oz of liquor or 24 beers+a mickey

that's like 12 beers but whatever yeah you're not waking up gasping. I'm still saying it's a bad idea to mix them but you're not even close to respiratory depression.

Back to studying, clay

so what about if i didnt take them the night that i want to drink?

i find it makes me drink way more and negates a lot of negative effects that alcohol has.

I don't know I tend to always take mine and I always drink but if I push the dosage and shit I end up doing weird things, which is common with benzos and alcohol combos. Couple weeks ago I pushed my dresser down the steps because I needed to make room for moving my desk and to get to the outlet. I've pissed in my girlfriends plants in the hallway, which weren't plants it was actually my shoes. I told her to not get mad it was jsut the plant and there is no plant in the hallway. I've taken a lot of walks and ended up freezing my dick off because I went the wrong direction to the store entirely uhhh yeah nothing dangerous but yeah just a whole lot of weird stuff. I bought some storage tubs online once on amazon. apparently I thought buying a whole gross of them at a time was a good deal considering it was only 1.50 a piece at that amount so one day I come to having 144 3 gallon storage tubs on my front porch and had no idea I bought them but I told my girl I was going to buy a couple at Lowes and I jsut told her I got a good deal for them online.

lmao i've never gotten that far. when i wake up and my shoes are out of place i take it as an omen.

I've been slowly giving away free storage tubs lol I have a picture somewhere I made a fort out of them one day

I got off that shit. It was fucking me up. I just stopped taking all my meds. The talking skull helps me know what's real or not, so why bother with pills?

>so why bother with pills?
because my cranium will explode

Do you need any storage tubs ? haha yeah don't push it too much just take it as a warning. I never have done anything too stupid it was just fucking weird shit for the most part. I'm sort of an alchy borderline but without the negative effects for the most part. I don't ever get angry and only get like 20 minutes of shakesin the morning. My favorite is when I fix things all fucked up. and learn about it later like to go to fix my toilet I had to get a new float thing in it and what not, went to the store and bought everything, came home and opened the tank up and I had already fixed that apparently the night before. Luckily I have a non stupid driver around most of the time and I don't drive anyway but still I have extra toilet parts though for next time

it's always good to be prepared

Fuck yeah it is, what do you like to drink chap? I'm rolling with some Stone IPA and PBR

This stuff. Ontario's best, or worst, or maybe I like the price.

I'd say this stuff is on par with PBR

I actually like PBR, when it comes to normal macrobrew swill it's by far the best and the price is excellent. I'll have to look I don't think I've ever tried that stuff. I like vodka a lot too, whiskey once in a while but not that often. Beer is more my kind of thing. My liver is probably a bit fucked though from pickling

Can't stand vodka. I always puke, but maybe I'm not respecting it.

It's beer by itself or rye whiskey and cider as a chase.

The liquor store is close by.

Lol it's good but the best in Ontario

I grew up drinking vodka with family occasions and shit. We're polish. My girlfriend is russian so yeah sort of just happens. Cider is amazing but in the US there isn't much when it comes to cider. When I've lived overseas it was super common, here in a bar there might only be like strongbow once in a while and at stores you have to really look to find any variety and it'll be expensive. Germany I'd buy a fucking liter for like .99 and wasn't bad. Do you get the cheap shit like in UK?

Kek. Please post pic.

Just stopping taking meds is rarely a good idea.