Prove this wrong

Prove this wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Iron Pill Thread?

Okay genius, what other system do we have? I rather have electricity, running, water, internet, transport and supermarkets with food and groceries available at all times than to live in so theoretical utopia.

Humans are driven by incentive and pain which compels them to improve their environment. Production and consumption has provided a decent life for billions of people for decades, it is not a perfect system, but it works very well for most of the people.

Never trust anyone whose reasoning for a cultural issue is economic.

They have come to destroy you and your people.

>Voluntary trade is the same as communism

really makes you think

> electricity, running, water, internet, transport and supermarkets
>Pakistan

Stop spamming your meme picture you autistic sack of cow excrement.

We have all that and much more. 4G rolled out and soon LTE is coming. We have fiber optic internet on the way. Soon getting a metro system similar to Europe and China. We are shifting towards solar, nuclear energy to compensate existing hydroelectric power dams.

Progress takes time and we have limited resources, but we will get there. At least we have working toilets and sanitation for the masses.

Simple green roach, the issue isn't their existence (also there's fascism, state controlled capitalism, primitive agrarianism and dozens others at least)

It's their supremacy. When the economy exceeds nationhood, especially now it this world of global economies and global moralities. The economy is used as a lure, if you are castrated and unable to realize ones own potential then switch to the other form of self castration and submission. Capitalism and Marxism both want the destruction of self to better fit as a cog in their dehumanizing design.

Progress is a false god.

You cavemen should know this.

I live in a nice climate controlled home and drive a nice suv and go out to a nice dinner once a week and travel to nice resorts twice a year and enjoy adult beverages and recreational activities on the weekend.

I also grew up poor in a basement apartment in the city. Amazing what you can achieve in a capitalist society with a good work ethic and moderate intelligence or talent.

I trust corporations and banks more than the government. At least they have an incentive to maintain efficiency and provide us with good and services. They are also the ones who provide us with jobs. Government only collects taxes and makes our life difficult with rigid bureaucratic formalities.

Evola is a good read. Ride the Tiger is a trip.

I managed to complete my education, expanded my horizon by traveling and now living in a decent middle class society. I also see those who did not embrace progress living in squatter settlements and begging for welfare in the same city.

Progress is everything. Money supersedes all other necessities.

This man here knows what he's talking about.

Nobody is saying those material developmentes are evil on themselves. Modern world is ruled by materialism and purposeless consumerism.

Discovering that there's no East and West, only North and South really blew my mind.

Strength, Honor, Courage, and Mastery supersede all others. Money is a theoretical comfort afforded by society that can lose its value faster than you can blink.

With strength you can take money, with courage and a little bit of mastery you can make money, with honor you can borrow money. With all four you can make tons of money.

Money is secondary, and progress has no meretricious for success. It's a religious notion, something to aspire and strive for, but it has no end in what is a finite system. You say it's essential yet if you truly ask yourself you can't give it a definition.

>Progress is everything. Money supersedes all other necessities
This is precisely the error. You're measuring everything in a materialistic way.

Modern world is ruled by quantity over quality.

Also this. Pretty spot on.

Metro in Pakistan sounds like a perfect target for terrorists. What city are we talking about here?

Not decided yet, it will probably be in all major cities, starting with Islamabad capital and connect them to form an intercity network.

It is still in planning phase.

I used to believe in these silly notions of mankind ascending to a higher plane of existence, that kindness and pureness of your heart will help you persevere.

Then I started getting trampled and manipulated by others who believed in self-preservation by lying and stepping over others to get ahead in life. In the end when you have bills to pay and family to protect, you adapt and start playing the system by its own rules to gain a foothold in society.

I don't like what I have become, but I live comfortably and satisfy the needs of my family. That is my definition of success.

That's how it starts.

Do you realize now how materialism is destroying the world and manipulating people?

Fuck you JIDF you fucking faggots are going to be tortured Comanche style when the Ancient of Days burns you up

Evola = clever

Ride the Tiger is brilliant. 100 points create 1 statement: Heaven alone is for the children of Noble Bravery.

t. Boss Nigger the Supreme Commander