Guys, I just ordered dominos and I'm home alone. I don't know how to talk to people and I'm scared. HELP ME

Guys, I just ordered dominos and I'm home alone. I don't know how to talk to people and I'm scared. HELP ME

if amy's delivering your pizza too make sure you answer the door with your cock out

THE DELIVERY PERSON IS A GIRL FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

refer to for instructions. Dubs don't lie

You don’t need to speak and neither will she with a pepperoni stick in her mouth

pic or it wasn't delivery, op.

Smile and nod, blurt out quick phrases like ''yeah thanks'' ''hey there''

After paying, say, "How about another kind of tip?", and wink at her.

"well met"

kek

I FUCKING SPAT ON HER WHEN I SAID HI

Bullshit, explain

Good evening, fellow villager.

Sometimes I spit when I talk. I don't think she noticed because everything went normally after that. Here's the food.

Just kill yourself already

request her next time and apologize for being sperg. write number on ticket and leave big tip. maybe she will want your tip after work.

When he comés at the door.
Say: hey, or hello i'm user.
Who are you?
Im faglord 95
Do you like to come inside faglord?
(removing yourself from the dooropnening)
It doesn't matter if he wands to come in or not.
But invite him for a drink.
If he doesn't wand to come in.
Try to convince him anyway.
I have some booz, weed. etc.
If its a woman, tell her you a hetero.
Woman like the companie of real man.
If nothing works. tell him/her your gay.
Then they sure wand to come inside.

GL&HF

That actually sounds like a good idea.

I've never met a girl named Jasmine that wasn't hot. Was she hot OP?

Also, why are all the employees at your location female? Amy & Jasmine. Seriously. I order from Dominoes on the reg and it's either a fat young autist guy or a fat creepy old dude that could potentially be a pedo. Never a female.

Short, blonde, big glasses, and a quiet voice. I other words, yes. Yes she was.

you could also have her knock on your door and you don't answer. she'll be forced to contact the store to get your number and call your provided phone number. BAM, you now have her digits.

yeah literally every dominos worker in my area is a fucking brown tunak tunak man
I probably wouldnt order pizzas as much if I had to worry about a blonde qt judging how much pizza i eat