I just had to put my dog down. Press F Sup Forumsrothers. This is him sound asleep a couple months ago

I just had to put my dog down. Press F Sup Forumsrothers. This is him sound asleep a couple months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NbE30-t3etE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had to put my cat down about two weeks ago.
Spent 15 years growing up with her.

It hurts user, I am sorry for your loss.

F
Why'd have to go?

F

Dog heaven is real.

F

R.I.P
He was a good doggo

Pets seem really great

F

f

remember when we could post dogs getting tied and fucked by a man? now we would get a ban for it

f

FUCK YOUR DOG AND FUCK YOU TOO!

F

[F]

How old?

F

Sorry to hear that OP.
F

Cute doggo, he is in doggy heaven now.

F

The good ones always have to go first. You'll be alright OP.
F

F
I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

F. Sleep tight doggo.

F

F
Dogs are special creatures. Never seen a more loyal animal

Hey, say what you want about op but show respect and let his doggo Rest In Peace you faggot.

F

May your dog rest just as peacefully in doggo heaven Sup Forumsrother
F

F

F
was a good boy

F

I was having a correspondence with a random suicidal user. I think he killed himself today. I'll remember you, Jacob.

F

Rip dog

F
Sorry for your loss user

Say hello to my cat, little doggo.

F

had to be a Corgie too.

F

Pancreatitis. He’s was in agony

F RIP Pupper x

10 I think. Found him on the street many years ago.

I'm glad your stupid fucking dog died. Good for you OP.

That’s not polite. I cried today.

remember when we got you CUNTS jailed ok
I will doxx an ruin you .. Oh wait
Nah I reported you to LEA /FBI..
ENJOY GEN POP !!

How edgy do you feelz now .. ??

an lets hope Everyone you know feelz same .. KEK

F
May good doggo rest in peace.

Go suck a dick.

F.

f

>F

haha your dog passed out like a fag
someone should draw dicks on his face and shit on him

f
get a cat now

F

F
Rip

I have a cat. Her name is Fleas

Bearing this much a cunt , an me , I just passed your comments to Animal LEA , Hope when arrested your fam think as funny ! .. SERIOUSLY An Hero ..

F

why ..?
are you a timmy /spastic mongo ?

F

F

Had to put my best friend down 2 months ago. I'm sorry he had to go man, wish you well

Do you into English?

F

F

F. RIP, user's dog.

I work as a vetenary assistant ... we always get more money for putting a dog down than if it dies naturally, so we always try to get the owner in and convince them we need to "end the suffering" and "its the kindest thing" ... the company that sells our injection (we use Telazol) actually provides seminars and training on how to convince owners to let us euthanise their pets. If they look like they mig die naturally in the next month or so, we'll reduce the pain relief and sugges to the owner that they would be better off if they "let them go" but basically, we make an extra $100 that way at least, and yeah, the animal goes a month or two early, but who cares?

how you know he was stupid you fucking faggot. always assuming you little shits, i hope your whole family dies incredibly painful. same goes for you and your future wife and kids, i hope you all burn alive in a car crash while fully awake.

F
R.I.P. Doggo. Bork in heaven with all them bones.

Poor dog. youtu.be/NbE30-t3etE

R.I.P. in peace little friend. go pee on god's hydrant

The vet didn’t do it. I shot him. Instant and painless. Also no fear or nervousness about being in the vets clinic. I did take him to the vet multiple times over this last week until the medications stopped working and they suggested putting him to sleep. But fuck that. He was my dog and my responsibility. He would do the same for me if roles were reversed.

Damn those look good. I’m diabetic tho

F
Poor doggo

f

What a Jewish thing to do

This. He didn’t try to talk me into it though. Ppl arnt like that where I live. We all help each other.

f

i doubt that very much. i think you are trying to sow the seeds of fear and cause chaos in the minds of animal owners with this misinformation. are you trying to keep people from euthanizing their pets or are you trying to get people to let their pets suffer until the end?

How large is your nose schlomo

i dont have a nose. it was ripped off in a bj debacle. jokes on you fucker!

g

Don't worry, OP, this worthless piece of jizz crust probably never had something that loved him like your doggo loved you. RIP little dude and I hope you heal with time

Something tells me you are/were a farm kid.
Slim chance some pansy city kid would ever do that.
Glad he didn't die on a vet table or floor.

cute name, OP.

f

I grew up in a farm yes. City kids were bitches where I’m from.
I found her newly born abondoned in a bush. I think her mom got hit by a car. Her sibling had all frozen to death. She was in the middle. Covered in fleas. She grew up well and is healthy and happy.

F

He now romps in the big dog park in the sky.

F
Sorry for your loss OP, had to put my dog down a few months ago so I know the feel.
Protip: Listen to sad music and cry a lot, it feels good and helps a lot.

F

ever run out of guape i get more money hundred thousand paid off a show money alls i knows is that the hoes wanna f*uck me i get money

I cried a couple times today. Mostly when I was carrying him outside for the last time.

Sorry to hear about that. Just sad to lose a little friend like that. We had to put one down last year...had a brain tumor causing seizures.

Crying is for pussies. Grow a pair you weak fuck.

F
Old fag here, I've put down more than my fair share of dogs and it hurts every time. He looked like he was a good doggo, but I'm convinced he's romping in a big field on a warm day and feeling healthy now. Give yourself a couple of months and find another, you'll be amazed how much that will help.

F
Don't worry dude.
He's probably crossing the rainbow bridge right now.

Don't listen toDon't carry emotions, it'll feel bad and you'll actually feel it inside (can cause stomach aches and such). Talk to actual people about it and don't feel bad about crying/feeling bad, etc. Nobody will actually judge you for anything, it's a healthy reaction to this situation.

[F]
Bark freely with Gabe and play with Harambe sweet good boy!

F