The UK is a disgrace

The UK is a disgrace

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42285433
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea I know its just Derry

deserved

Charged? Wtf crime could that possibly be?

learn to UK

No, fuck that. If you can be charged because of something like that fuck em.

UK going down the drain anyways, glad they're getting the fuck out of the EU.

Linky

'Londonderry'? Where's that?

The UK

End globalism and you'll have leaders that love their countries again.

That'll take a world war though

Oh, the British occupied part of Ireland?

As long as they still have these slags running around.

And these are the fags that throw around how superior they are?

The EU is going down the drain, glad the UK and Italy are getting the fuck out of it

that's bad ass I want one for my house to piss all my liberal neighbors off

I'm in love

Sauce?

>Wishing you an explosive Christmas
>In Londonderry
Jesus nigga, that's like walking to ground zero and wishing everyone a happy Ramadan.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
NODNOL

Ireland is a fucking pain in the ass with their religious bullshit and their parades sooner they get full independence from UK the better, sick of their shit.

>She knew she was being creeped.

of course she knew, women dress like that for mens attention. She almost certainly enjoyed the attention.

Where can I find hookers like this?

Checked
>The man has been charged with two counts of permitting display of anything provocative.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42285433

>hookers
just slags my man, theyll do it for a wkd

i think all of ireland should be ireland.

the problem with you and southern ireland is that northern ireland dont give a fuck about you retards

They ain't hookers that's just a regular british slag

Gypsy tits ...

Turkish grandfather .. Danish mother .. and some Spanish thrown in for good measure .. Say what you want about this wanker he isn't inbred.

Understood, where then?

>Republican Prisoners Welfare Association

aka IRA babykillers. Send 'em to jail.

You already tried that, then you let them out again cuz the UK is cucked

Literally any non rich area in the UK after about 5 in the evening. You can easily spot the rich areas, just avoid them and you've found yourself some slags my son

She could be a from any traveller (gypsy) camp anywhere .. with bewb job like that most likely Essex or Kent. No chance of a shag from them though .. they dress and behave like total sluts, but they are like Muslims .. absolutely no sex before marriage, if they get found out the lose any chance of marrying into what passes for decent Gypsy society. !! Lol

Wait a sec, so what was a cool yet greasy gypsy society has now merged with Islamic values?

You are thinking of the kewl Bohemian Gypsyies of yesteryear. The UK mostly only has the Roman Catholic navvy turnpike variety these days.