Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
youtu.be/QWqVfAaNUfw
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtu.be/wuPXymJEldE
oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you telling me no one knows his name? what about this fellow here?

no one at all? Sup Forums, you're letting me down...

Dad Dredd

Chinstrap Charles

The Uncuckinator.

Lib Punisher.

Johnny Asphalto

8/10 early front runner

sauce for noobs

HE
IS
A
REAL AMERICAN!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

youtu.be/QWqVfAaNUfw

I reupped it because he keeps deleting comments

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

nobody knows his name

those who ask are doomed to scream HELP ME HELP ME and lose their phones forever

Daddy Dominator

Pitbull?

Overreaction Randy

Resorting to violence so quickly is a good way to get yourself killed.

Do people actually respect this guy? He attacked someone who just said "Don't curse infront of children."

Just call him Mr. Smith.

John Smith.

John Smith

ITS JOHNNY SINS

John Smith. He said so right in the fucking video baka desu fellas

John Smith

heres your (you) faggot

He looks like he has an IQ of 80.

Based Baby Daddy

Pedophile Punisher

Down with the dadness.

Johnny Bravo

>Assaulted by Trump supporter while my back was turned.
Could anyone explain what was going on? who was whom?

Could it possibly be?

Pfft pretty sure thats california and a bernie supporter. Nobodys gonna get shot

So? Why does he harass a young mother and her child for saying "Fuck yourself" and not the protesters who scream "FUCK DAHNALD" the entire time?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

BLM niggers screaming Fuck Trump, woman yells fuck you back, cameraman becomes a white knight and tells her to stop cursing in front of children (kek) and proceeds to get his asshole brutally ravaged by Based John Smithâ„¢

MR. WORLDWIDE

AYYYOOOO

K keep me posted

McHelp me.

Really? He chooses John Smith as a fake name? Literally anything else would have been more believable.

But yeah he's based

John should've kept him posted

He went after the mother and child and not the other guy who was screaming Fuck Donald Trump over and over again
The guy could have easily went after the other protest who was also swearing in front of children to but when after the women because they don't share the same political belief.

>Telling someone "don't curse infront of children" is now considered harassment and punishable with physical violence
Are you fucking retarded? Literally free speech.

I understand that. I never said the guy was smart or noble, but how the fuck does saying "Don't curse infront of children" justify being assaulted? It doesn't.

leftists attack Trump supporters
>THEY HATE FREEDOM!

guy attacks someone for talking to his wife
>A TRUE AMERICAN HERO

Father sees wacked out leftist harassing his wife and child. Predictable reaction ensues.

t. Liberal cucks

If someone came up to my wife to harass her and my kid it would piss me off too.

>looks at flag

into the trash you go

being a cuck is punishable by violence

welcome to the new world rusty

how come he didn't go after any of the niggers?

Same but I also would not like my wife cursing in front of my child.

he moved agressively toward her and started shouting like a retard, in a tense environnement

ok. i heard 'vote trump' thats why i was confused.
also checked.

The cameraman is actually autistic. It's fucked up.

If some stranger starts talking to my wife and son while filming them and while protesters just walked past us screaming "FUCK X" I would consider that harassment, yes.

Vegeta

OP here, im going to bed now, keep the light and flame of Based John Smith aive my fellow Americans, MAGA

roll for this

a fucking leaf

Seriously, nobody is calling him Agent Smith, fucking Sup Forums these days I swear.

Artifact Al

"Who are you?"

"Me."

"Me too."

That's not harassment though. Not even on a legal basis. You guys are literally acting like feminists.

I voted Trump in the primary though.

HOLY SHIT YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKIN RETARDS HIS NAME IS JON SMITH HE SAID IT IN THE VIDEO DO YOU LISTEN GUESS NOT BECAUSE HE SAID HIS NAME WAS JON SMITH PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME AND YOU WONT HAVE TO MAKE THESE FUCKIN THREADS

all of a sudden you faggots act like you would walk outside your room and act as alpha as this guy. I bet youd pretend you didnt hear nothing if carl the cuck told your mom to stfu

All 4 of them are in the wrong
The protester who say fuck Donald Trump
The wife who cursed in front of her child
The guy who only went after the wife and child instead of the other protester
And the husband who assaulter him

What I find weird in the video is that when the camera falls, you don't hear any sounds of hitting or pain coming from the filmer. Also, it sounds like he is just screaming when the guy came up from behind him.
The man was just trying to defend his wife and child from the screaming man

These

Only a Leftist or a Hillary shill posing as Trump supporter would defend the cameraman in this scenario. No one's falling for it.

Going up to a child and a mother during a protest is also another way to get yourself killed quick.

Smacking the camera out of the autist's hands to teach him a lesson isn't assault

>Not even on a legal basis
>muh legalism
Git fucked cuck. The legal standard is a high one because crimes are supposed to be serious.
Get building boy.

>hurrdurr ure just as bad as them

t. Liberal cuck

In germany, ficki ficki and touching ass and tits is not considered harassment

Any lawfag would because using a camera in a public place and telling some woman to stop swearing infront of a child isn't illegal, but assaulting someone for doing that is illegal.

>The man was just trying to defend his wife and child from the screaming man
He wasn't screaming until after he was assaulted

Shut the fuck up.

Who cares if the mom cursed in front of her child? Everyone slips up. It is very rude for someone to tell someone else how to raise their child.

Don't even do that, "everyone was wrong! XD"

That's a cowardly way to get someone to agee with you.

I can't believe they haven't realized that's a meme way have of them.

you assume that he wanted the guy to believe the name

it's a joking way to say he's not going to give his name

Let me guess. You're the token Mexican reddit dragged here to make a point. Not only did you fail in your purpose, but you reek of normie newfag.

Yes it is.

Just got back from the Anaheim rally. this is pretty tame to some of the stuff I saw. I'll upload some of it tonight and tomorrow. feet hurt from walking and standing all day.

>Any lawfag
What's with you faggots that want to talk about the law?
Nigger, we know that the cowardly worm probably as "the law" on his side.
That doesn't make him right, it just makes "the law" wrong.

Stop being a spineless faggot and speak your own opinions without hiding behind "muh law".

>Literally arguing against protecting your wife

t. Cuck

Meant for

He was probably just pushed in the back, not hit behind the head.

He screamed at the lady to stop swearing even before he was assaulted

Not saying that at all. If he just walked up to him and shut him down that'd be fine, but the fucker hit him from the back as he was already leaving. This is literally nigger-tier behavior.

A light little tap?
Nah that's pussy feminine brainwashing.
Men are supposed to fight, fighting is fun

>Smacking the camera
No evidence of that in the video. He could've dropped it himself after getting startled and being an uncoordinated fatass.

If a shifty lefty was harassing your wife and child you'd probably give him a condom and ask to watch while he fucked your wife

The only reason that fat lib sonovabitch said anything to the woman and baby is that he didn't think that the woman or baby was going to attack him.

He can run his mouth all day when it is a mother and child but didn't know baby bear was right around the corner.

His name is me!
youtu.be/wuPXymJEldE

oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69265

But as has stated it there's not really any proof that he hit the camera, it sort of just flew around.

This guy was in the right. Anyone yelling at your wife and kid need to be confronted at least.

Also leftism has recently started stirring up violence because they realize they will not be punished or villified in the media.
They will in fact be made to look like angels unless they were the ones to escalate in a fight.

If you are unprepared for violence from the left you'll end up in a 'racist gets knocked out' video.
This guy was not going to be a victim.

father freedom

What did Mr worldwide do ?

papa bear*
not baby bear

This shit makes Trump look worse by association. How do you think we're winning? Everytime berniebros chimpout they create Trump supporters. We've literally been covering how Cali spics are shooting themselves in the foot with these protests.

>no evidence
always no evidence when it suits you right.

>grainy video shows nigger holding something in his hand
>cop shots him
OMG TARD CLEARLY IT LOOKED LIKE A THREAT SEE THE GRAINY VID EVIDENCE SUITS WORLDVIEW

mean while irl life and probably from a few meters further than the cop was standing you could still see that it was a fucking cellphone in his hand and not a gun

shouldve chucked the phone in the sewer or something

WINNER