What would you do if you wake up black? without killing your self

what would you do if you wake up black? without killing your self

Sign up for Welfare, steal a bicycle, go to prison, leave my pregnant gf to raise the niglet alone.

I would drive around in a shitty domestic old person car then crash it & then go break into someones house and take their xbox to sell for crack.

I would shove somebody elses 1 year old baby up my vagina!!
Just to see what would happen. Then i would go to kfc for some chicken. I would probably have to wear a dress cause i dont think pants are gonna fit over the 1 year old baby thats partially inserted yo my vagina.......mmmmmm fried chicken!!!...

I would get myself killed so I didn't have to live.

depression

Live on welfare since that's what niggers do best.

what the actual flying,smelly and dirty fuck?

quit my job, sit on the corner listening to loud music talking to anyone that walks by, fuck some white girls, get shot by police

Can I be mixed like Tyson Beckford or do I have to be pure nigger?

pure nigger

If only my outward appearance is black I use my ability to behave "white" around liberals and step into a cushy do nothing 6-figure job as a vice-president of diversity at a fortune 500 company.

If I become black in entirety than "wer duh white wimin be at? mu dik"

I'd fulfill my lifelong dream of dunking a basketball

Kek

This nigga woke AF fam

alive

Fuck a white girl.

I would demand a promotion based off of racial bias. Then not work because I casn just be lazy nigger. Then white women, I will clean up making me better than 90%of niggers and have a job aand no kids. Profit$$

If it's still my shitty body, but I happen to be black, then nothing different, except having to explain to my family who I am.

So choppy #753294712

I be collectin fiddy year wurf o So Soiety back-pay,bee-otches!