I got 5 of these bad boys. I'm 6'0 and about 200lbs, how fucked up will I be...

I got 5 of these bad boys. I'm 6'0 and about 200lbs, how fucked up will I be? I've snorted the green ones before and didn't feel shit. Hopefully these are different, also drug thread

youre gonna die faggot

Shit tier drug for a shit tier druggie.

Shit tier post for a shit tier user. Answer the question or fuck off

Nah, I'm gonna sit here watching you not get your answer.

Have you tried googling it?

you're big, take all 3 don't snort that's dumb. If you can abide the taste let dissolve under tongue if not than just chew and wash down.

I say snort 2, take 2, and crush the other one and stick half of it in your pee hole, and the other half up your butt

i'm very experienced with xanax and was about to give OP some great, useful info, but after reading this i've decided not to

This.
Put some in your belly button too. To balance things out.

Eat one. Chew if the taste isint issue
About anhour later do a half(1mg)

Xnx is a drug you think you want moar when you dont.... Fyi

Fuck it down all 5. You won't remember anything from then til you wake up tho

try it and post results

Dont end up passing out you will overdose and eventually your brain will stop sending signals to help you breath and you can suffer brain damage or die bro. My cousin died this year because of xans.

always end up taking an extra one in the middle of the inital xan's comeup. always end up blacking out.

take a whole one and relax.

samefag

xanax withdrawals will utterly fuck you. be careful

Idk why people abuse Xanax. I am prescribed it and all it does is calm me down, make me feel nothing and really tired

>snorting xanax
dumb ass, thats worse than just swallowing it.

Only the first two of those are me.

10mg of Xanax is a very safe thing to crush into a powder, put in a tissue and insert into your anus. Bonus points if you butt-chug some beer to get it up in there.

Thanks user

fade to black

very

currently buzzing on three modafinil and some weed, holla

Benzos aren't water soluble and can't be absorbed across mucus membranes. Snorting benzos is retarded and sticking them up your ass is both retarded and gay.

>doing prescription meds instead of fun drugs
Why not chug cough syrup at this point

benzos dont work when snorted. super low bioavailability, in part. due to them not being water soluble. it's a super waste.

This.

it's for comedowns and alcohol hangovers, it's almost always used to augment other drugs or cut into drug-induced anxiety

that's why it's so god like

i could drink a fifth of scotch on tuesday and be a nervous, shaking, sweaty mess with a 110 BPM heart rate all day at work, or I could pop 1.5 mg xanax at 8:30 AM and be fucking ready to rock and roll all day

everybody's gonna die

>snorted
Retard

If you eat all 5 you can be like lil peep

idk i've never done xanax but i have had friends who went a binge and had a week or two they just cna't remember anything that happened.

how much did you pay

obviously, the first stape is to ask in the right place ( erowid ..ect , there is a ton of serious drug related ) . Only a pure moron would ask important question and wait for accurate answer here.

hope you go out like that wigger rapper

his had fent in it, had to, or he was on a metric fuckton of other shit, it's really hard to die from xans

not hard at all to black out and kill yourself by wrecking your car or jumping out a window, mind you

but really hard to die just from xans, that's why benzos replaced barbs

Open is a colossal faggot

Mfw snorting a drug not water soluble

Why is there a Xanax thread on here everyday? It's the shittiest drug to get high off of.

Fuck pills in general and fuck xanax in particular. Stay the fuck away from it.

Newfags being new I guess.

I really do not understand recreational benzos its just not even fun go do some uppers

OP IS A NIGGER

Speaking of uppers I’m on crystal atm and railed a line a few hours ago, when should I have a redose?