Lonely drunk and depressed on a friday. Feels thread?

Lonely drunk and depressed on a friday. Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4&t=24s
hooktube.com/watch?v=F1HrO2W6w-4
hooktube.com/watch?v=DJ-grAoireo
hooktube.com/watch?v=bb6e2Brz9Nw
hooktube.com/watch?v=k79UhvU8SqM
hooktube.com/watch?v=u3_UddjEGMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gucci gang

I hate feels threads but I am lonely and drunk and depressed on a Friday.

I try to talk to girls but im ugly. Fucking life sucks

how much did u drank?

i drank 2 liters beer and i am not even drunken
and not depressed, because i am lucky that i can die on the ocean on a sailing yacht
or keep on living my life while drink beer and smoke weed. not perfect but amusing

Keep telling yourself that

I have no bf and I had 3 panic attacks. Life sucks ass :(
(not gay I'm femanon)

>>on a friday
Its friday?

you know the rules. tits with timestamp or gtfo

show bobs?

rule 31

me too user. on the 1st I'm gonna be homeless b cause of shit job and no friends

The whole world doesn't revolve around women.
I've had more sex with so many different women than most people will in a lifetime but I'm still miserable and alone.
I don't know what the answer to the problem is... but I know it's not women.

I love you and see a doctor

I love you and try to get on social programs or reach out to family. If that fails go to a church (but keep in mind that they will judge you for using drugs or alcohol)

what du you truly want to do?

It's about fulfillment. Whether it be a job, drugs, women, or anything else, we all want something that makes us happy. Maybe women aren't doing it for you. Try something else. I love you

Everything in my life should be making be super depressed but I’m not. Can’t you acquire the fuck it mindset user? Sheez...

Mindfulness meditation and cognitive behavioral therapy user, do those until your anxiety is under control, I did, so can you.

If it were only that easy. I love you too

only Sup Forums

If only it were that easy

There's always some way to survive. Hang in there user

Girlfriend is very hesitant to move into intimacy, any tips?...besides rape

I'm on my 4th steel reserve for the night. This hangover is going to suck

Give her time, cuddle with her and show her that you're not in a hurry.
You should still show her that you find her attractive, but rushing things won't end in a good time.

Talk to her and see where her mind is at

Here's some music to be depressed to youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4&t=24s

I have tquila and will probably buy some cigarettes. I have a family but listening to old time tracks I used to listen is my high nowadays. I could pay a prostitute but it feels to unnatural.

> pull out bottle of butterscotch liquer that I've been working on for a few days
> I opened it and drank out of it about a month earlier then forgot about it in my closet
> don't feel drunk really but head hurts and feel nauseated

Will sugary alcohols ferment into methanol if I don't drink them quick? I'm kind of concerned.

Was the taste off?
If not you're fine and even it it were you're probably still fine.

Nah, the alcohol will dissolve the sugar drink more

Not lonely, I have you fag fucks, getting drunk, stoned as fuck, have to work tomorrow at 4 am, car is Fucking up after running over an already hit deer. Happy Days

I dunno, it still tasted like butterscotch, it tasted like it tasted yesterday and I was fine then. Color's fine too.

Thanks, man. I'm gonna jump over to Vodka, though. Just in case it was poison haha.

If it tastes and looks fine, it just anxiety trying to fuck you over, you're fine user.

Have u tried getting her drunk?

snowed in. spend most of my days feeling like shit. haven't gotten laid in five years. cant seem to find direction or enjoyment in anything. made 120$ this week at my shit job. no car. no close friends. no texts on the phone for bout a week now. only people that call are my mom and my job occasionally. at least rents paid this month. not sure what im going to do next month

> anxiety trying to worm its way into drinking too now

Holy christ. Anyone else here know the feel?

atleast your mom stays in touch. Some people dont even have a mom that cares. Dont take that for granted. Love you user

I know that feel

I have no idea.
I just want to be happy and make my family proud.

Women haven't been in my life for the past 3 years.
The only woman in my life now is my mum and she's fucking awesome.
I just want to be as awesome as I was years ago... I peaked too early and now I'm a 30 year old nothing.
I love you too.

Yeah, I used to have anxiety induced agoraphobia, it's didn't really matter what substance I imbibed, the anxiety would be there to sour it.
Then I got into cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation.
The anxiety is almost gone, but I'm still depressive and might have autism on top of it.
Tried starting a new education last month, lasted two days before the stress had me in tears.
At least I still drink and smoke weed casually, dealing with an actual addiction would be the cherry on top I didn't ask for.

id almost rather she didnt. she's waaaay too emotional and over the top. its overcompensation for neglect and not being a decent parent when she should've been. she doesnt really know how to care about people. its all show, and over acted

I haven't seen my ex-girlfriend in person for a few months... today I logged into FaceBerg and saw she posted photos of her with her ex-boyfriend before me. Looks like they're back together. It's why I'm drinking right now.

The worst thing is that for all the shit she put me through before she left me (I had the last laugh when she pulled out all the stops trying to make me take her back and I told her no anyway but somehow that's not very comforting), the worst thing is that I stayed with her as long as I did because I was afraid she'd leave me. That of course has defined every relationship, platonic or romantic, that I've ever had. I'm afraid if I don't give people everything they ask of me they'll stop loving me.

> the prophecy is self-fulfilling every time

cia niggers?

> there's another Sup Forums browser in this thread

That's a small comfort to me. Thanks, mate.

>do this
>keep doing this
>do this until I meet an alcoholic
>she absolutely rapes my patience
>just fucks it over the couch
>constant pushing of boundaries
>constant attempts to frustrate me
>it works
>now she barely talks to me
>won't stay in the same room as me for very long unless she's tanked, wherein she can then ignore me

people need to eat shit and die, if you're not strong enough to shoulder your problems at least be decent enough not to shove them on people when you abuse a substance
pleasing people was the least useful thing I ever did and nobody tried to stop me, now I'm fucked up and think everyone's out to jump me or get at me so I talk to no one, reveal nothing, laugh at everything and generally swear and yell first if there's going to be confrontation such that people just kind of want it to blow over because I have a temper (although I always have)
it's not the life I asked for but it's satisfying when I get to feed the rage

>nice templeos

drinking boneshaker, listening to jordan peterson halfway out of depression

sometimes i think meaning is less of a thing and more of a direction

Put in a little effort and give it time and you will fine something that makes you happy. I believe in you

Sorry but give her a break and try to understand what she's going through. At the end of the day it's up to you whether you want her in your life or not, but at the end of the day she loves you and you probably love her too. I hope you figure it out

You have to move on user. There will be others just like her in the future. I love you

I really appreciate the support, guys.

> do this until I meet an alcoholic

My ex-GF was a hardcore alcoholic. She's probably the reason I became one, though tbh I was on my way anyway.

hooktube.com/watch?v=F1HrO2W6w-4

Here, it's the song that was playing the first time we kissed.

I got it from my dad who died and left me with enough leftover grief and regret to kill a grown-ass man when I was in my single digits
in all fairness though, I drink alone and when I don't, I drink to joke and liven up the party. I don't take those jokes at others' expenses and I don't take those jokes where they're unwelcome

didn't date her, it was my gf's mom and she's a fucking cunt who needs to get the shit kicked out of her-- but that's what I think of every angry alcoholic, they need to be fucking leveled the fuck out-- and I'd do it if I believed for a second I'd get away with it without the cops blasting my door to pieces

anyway don't do what I did, now I'm a paranoid wreck with violent tendencies and substance problems

I love Blue Oyster Cult. I hope you move on man. I've been hurting for 6 years since my last girlfriend. I realized that if we got everything we wanted in life then it wouldn't be enjoyable. Hope this helps

she's incapable of love. at least any that isnt disgustingly narcissistic. If you knew her you would see what i mean. her actions dont necessarily match up with her words.

That board sucks dick

You suck dick.

Holy shit, man, I'm sorry to hear that.
>anyway don't do what I did, now I'm a paranoid wreck with violent tendencies and substance problems

I'm trying not to, man. tbh I think I need to get the shit kicked out of me, just to snap myself back to reality. I haven't seriously talked to anyone outside Sup Forums in a very long time.

I hope you're alright, user. I care about you.

coming up on six years myself. we almost got back together but she's incredibly damaged and so am I so it didnt work out. she ended up humiliating me in a public place and using my feelings for her to shame me. she still calls me for support from time to time but ive realized i cant help her until i help myself. i really love her though. gods help me

That really sucks man because it's your mother but do you have any aunts or good friends that you care for?

Meh I must be more depressive than I realized, I'm actually feeling a bit hurt by people not engaging with my last post.

You my lad are a breath of fresh air on this shite website.
You're being nice and offering words of encouragement.
You're a good dude.

You may never get over her, but you can still be happy with another. You just have to accept that it won't work with her. It suck and I know but being happy is better than feeling remorse over someone you can't be wit

my best friend killed himself a year ago. he was probably the person i was closest to. other than that ive drifted apart from most of my friends. they're more acquaintances now. i have people that would claim to care if you asked but they never call or text and dont seem to want to spend time which they gladly spend with others. im not mad about it, i just know what friendship looks like. i used to have a few close friends but now im pretty alone.

It's not a coincidence that individuals tend to find the same sort of person over and over again. They either unconsciously seek out people who will validate their tendencies by taking advantage of them, or their vulnerability attracts opportunistic/needy people to them.
Get out there, you do the seeking. Be mindful of who you've attracted in the past and don't give in to your fears by allowing people to take advantage of you. Invite people into your heart. Don't carry them there. If they need to be carried, they aren't interested and you're wasting your time.
Also, if it makes you feel any better, the fact that she went back to an old boyfriend instead of looking for a new partner signals that she needed to return to familiar territory because of how threatening your absence is to her world. Winners don't go back to exes. They look for new partners.

Thanks user. I just care a lot and I'm not trying to be arrogant. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much

>Also, if it makes you feel any better, the fact that she went back to an old boyfriend instead of looking for a new partner signals that she needed to return to familiar territory because of how threatening your absence is to her world. Winners don't go back to exes. They look for new partners.

Ain't that the goddamned truth. That actually helps a lot... no matter how low I feel I've sunk since she's been gone, I'm still winning the breakup.

That really sucks man. Do you have a job or anything?

It makes me feel like it wont work with anyone. she made me feel like it was my fault and that theres something wrong with me. so until i figure out how to make that stop it will never work out.

Please look up cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation.

yeah its pretty shitty though. im a cashier at a local grocery store. i dont get enough hours and im having a hard time finding a second job because making so little doesnt allow for much food in my budget. so low energy, poor mood. i didnt really get educated on how to be an adult so im kind of at a disadvantage

i meditate. it helps. i dont feel like that all the time but it always creeps in when it comes time to talk to women that i find attractive or interesting.

hooktube.com/watch?v=DJ-grAoireo

Here's Weezer covering "Pumped Up Kicks". I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

That could work. It's also fine to just deal with your problems head-on rather than dealing with the depression caused by your problems

I've never been in that situation so idk, but I would go to a temp agency and try to get hired on full-time at a factory. If not, try to get on welfare or something so you can eat well. Hope you get better user

Yeah I get that.
My last remnant of anxiety steps up to bother me whenever I meet a woman I find attractive, who happens to like me back.

>t's also fine to just deal with your problems head-on.
That is what cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation has taught me to do.
Both tools work great together.

I also care a lot.
Some would say too much.
Nothing wrong with giving a shit.
Don't stop being awesome man (or woman if you're a lady).

if anything ile survive. its what ive always done. its all i know how to do. I'm done being mad about it all. Ive been done lashing out at people. im glad i can talk honestly about it. thats huge progress from where i was. hell maybe all i need is to just get it out there even if its on here. thank you user for listening.

the funny thing is the ones that really like you are probably just as nervous. makes it real hard to get with the right person. or even know if they like you

Ey! I'm walkin here

Gonna keep posting feels music, or at least feels music from my perspective.

hooktube.com/watch?v=bb6e2Brz9Nw

>Ey! I'm walkin here

Yeah, I've noticed that my body language says the complete opposite of what I feel when it happens.
I start avoiding eye contact and slightly distancing myself from them.
Knowing this and doing the opposite of that behavior takes a lot of energy and kind of necessitates me having a good period.

keep it comin

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

hooktube.com/watch?v=k79UhvU8SqM

> anyone who knows me IRL could probably figure out who I am from this one

same, dude. except that i guess i didnt realize it till you said it. eye contact for me is hard anyway (ptsd) but i force myself to maintain it in most situations

I've always analyzed everything, my emotions, thoughts and actions.
Most of the time I know whats going on and where I'm going wrong, but there is some distance between theory and action.
sorry to hear about your ptsd.

Same. Drunk, lonely. Couldn't find a ride to my bands gig tonight.

Sucks to be borderline homeless.

i got no guesses. we must be strangers

Evidently. Good. I'd rather not have people I know IRL asking me about my drunk posts on Sup Forums.

hooktube.com/watch?v=u3_UddjEGMA

i have a similar experience. I know im fucking up but most of the time its really hard to change the behavior. the ptsd comes from years of emotional and physical trauma at home and at school. made me into someone who looks like a coward in most social situations.

fuckyeah paul simon

I'm so drunk I'm seeing doubles. Hope you make some more money man

I've managed to do it a few times over this past year, nothing came out of it though, but that's alright. At least I tried and I will try again.

yeah! if you fail, just get up and fail a few more times. you're bound to succeed eventually

Yea same. I'll probably die miserable and broke though.

Fuck it.

fuck it! we're all worm food anyway

I'm not lonely but I sure am broke and hungry OP.
Here to feel with you.

Atleast you got trips.

But you will be fine though. There's always some way to make it in this world

>753302247
Haha yea, cheers m8. I'm just going to down the rest of the bottle. Fuck it.

broke and hungry user here too. Stay strong dude, I hope you are not suffering from the cold weather.

Go dumpster diving user, the season is good for it because of the cold weather.
Wear old snug clothes you don't mind getting dirty and gloves as well so avoid most germs.
God for vegetables you can peel and vacuum packed meat that was thrown out within the last 12 hours.