You have to do one of these and if you fail you spend the rest of your life in jail. which one would it be and why?

You have to do one of these and if you fail you spend the rest of your life in jail. which one would it be and why?

If you foul Julio on every play he won't get credit for the yards right?

Tyson. I cant hack jail so I'd rather die.

First two are impossible

3rd is hard and would hurt

4 i just need some luck

last two are impossible. first two, especially Iverson I might be able to break his leg or something before getting ejected

this, you can just foul the first two, while tyson will fuck your shit up. Luckswing is the only one that requires a skill (strength) to be able to do it

Yes

Cover Julio would be most possible. Luck swing would be next. Going 1 round with Tyson would be impossible for 99% of people

If I literally hold onto Julio the whole time, no matter how many penalty yards they get, Julio will get no yards.

You'd foul out in the basketball game though

Julio Jones is the answer, just grab his face mask every play

99% of people can't hit a home run either

You have no idea how hard that is

Baseball one I guess

Until he face palms you and brushes you off, or goes in motion and your fatass can't adjust, or they throw a bubble screen and you get laid out by a tight end.

All of these are impossible for amateurs, but has the right idea.

>implying he can't get away from your holds
if he just starts a couple yards back from the yard of scrimmage you wouldn't be able to hold him every time

Tyson would literally murder you

First one is fucking easy.

> Enter the court
> 1 on 1 iso
> Knee stomp his ass
> Done

but then you will go to jail anyways for assaulting another man

not the rest of your life though

you bet your ass it will be once iversons lawyers get a hold of you

1 is impossible over the course of a game but as OP never specified the time it might just be (i.e. you just need one or two stops)
2 is possible on technicalities people have already pointed out
3 is impossible for anyone posting here. Almost nobody is going to last a round.
4 is possible if you're strong and have a decent swing. It depends entirely on the pitches though.

With the technicality then 2, without them then 4

Tyson is a manlet. I could literally just hold my hand out on his head and he would swing wildly at the air missing me.

Tyson has knocked out 6'4 guys out at the age of 19. Stop being a twat

>iverson
go apeshit on him, sucker punch him, kick him when he's down, everything
you only get one chance and everyone will come to stop you, but if you manage to get him out of the game you'll only go to jail for a few months or years for assault

>julio jones
pretty hard, can't even try the hack approach because he's strong as fuck and has body armor everywhere
maybe you can bend the NFL rules somehow to pull it off

>tyson
forget about it, your only chance would be to hit him in the nuts but you would be disqualified before the eight round and i have a feeling that it would only piss him off

>homer
if you can train for some time, and you know what kind of pitch you're going to get, this is probably the safest choice
also make sure to roid hard during that time

>Hold Iverson
>Foul him 6 times in a row
>get sent off
>You are not in charge of him anymore
>He hasn't scored 20 points

Try having your face mask grabbed sometime. It really sucks

>iverson
cheating/hitting him aside id get fucked
>julio jones
ignore jones and hit matt ryan because you arent doing shit to jones
>tyson
if were talking prime tyson, thats a no go
>436 foot dinger
this one I believe lots of people can do, I think I could with a fast enough fastball, I hit 300 + foot hrs in high school and im definitely stronger now

>people think they can hit a 436 foot home run
you can't, I'm telling you now, especially with a wood bat

and if it's against major league pitching, I doubt you'd even put the ball in play in 30 tries

This.

AI would force me to foul him, he'd score on free throws

Mike Tyson would murder me, as in I would probably die

I might be able to hit a big league home run (with a metal bat), but I pull the ball so 30 tries to hit center field only would be difficult

I'd take tyson and take insane amounts of steroids, PCP and cocaine before trying to headbutt the shit out of him like Holyfield or just run around the ring at full clip for 8 rounds.
At least if you lose you might have a bit of street cred in the pen

If I can pick the team against Jones, then that
Plenty of good defenses

I used to box, I was known in my gym for having a strong chin but I don't think I could handle Tyson. I'm bigger than him but so were a lot of the people he knocked the fuck out.

The only other sport there I've played is basketball, used to play for a team but a britbong amateur not even in the same universe as prime Iverson.

I'd try my luck against Tyson. He has me completely outclassed but I can take a punch, maybe the planets would align and I'd stay conscious.

Can you jab?
Can you hug?
Do you have a good reach?
Then you have all the makings of a 10 year undefeated champion heavyweight kiddo

What's the context on the homerun? Who's pitching? If it's a machine I'm going with that.

Rely on Matty Ice being shit, safeties saving me, and other people being more open

I can do all of those but prime Tyson was a different animal. I like the Klitschko brothers but I don't think they could have handled him.

this thread would be interesting if the options were at least slightly realistic ffs

I would tell Iverson it was practice and he wouldn't show up

Prime Tyson with the body and head movement?
Probably not.
Post-Prison tyson I'd say 90% chance they both whoop him

How about last 3 rounds vs pre-diverticulitis Brock Lesnar

Tyson's impossible.

To everyone thinking luckswing is the easiest you're fucking kidding. Look at how many at bats a professional Major league player gets in a year, how many homeruns the average mlb player hits, and etc.

The odds are highly highly against you. Especially depending on the pitcher. Not to mention how many homeruns are to deep center field?

The type of pitches count too.

I would fight a modern day Tyson and he could still knock me out. None of these are possible.

Yeah I'd have to agree there. Lennox Lewis knocked him out and he couldn't really get in due to his size and he's smaller than the Klitcshkos.

Is Jones a cool guy? If I just tell him my situation maybe he would get 140 yards and let himself get fouled the rest of the time or something.

Iverson's basketball team is winning anyway with me on the other side court, convince the coach to let Iverson rest or something, Iverson himself might not even care or show up

Tyson. I'be in a coma for the rest of my life.

Tyson was a product of good match making and hype. Vitali would have beaten him pretty handily and Wlad probably would too. He got outclassed by Holyfield and Lewis .

>mfw people think they can hit a MLB-tier fastball

it's literally the hardest thing to do in any professional sport

Which version of Tyson are we talking?

Tyson

If I fail I'm dead anyway lmao

Tyson already beat wlad

THERE'S ONLY ONEEEEEE

Kek. Took me a second then

Brah if i can hold a round, let alone fucking EIGHT, against tyson then i wouldn't be a world champion boxer.

Oh wait, yes i can

>fucking 8 rounds with Tyson

How many punches do you think the average user can take?

Iverson is probably the one I'd try. No way in hell I'd box a prime Mike

Definitely not but OP never mentioned the pitch. It could just be home run derby tier pitches.

That sentence sounds like you just went 8 rounds with Tyson

I would do #4. I know there's no way in hell I'm hitting the ball out of the infield (even if it is home run derby style, where the pitches are grooved), but at least I don't die.

try and get under AI's skin by calling him a hood nigger so he hits me in the first quarter

anyone saying tyson is utterly retarded

No it isnt, not if you know hes going to throw you fastballs down the plate. The difficulty comes from not knowing whether to expect that or a changeup/curve/other offspeed pitch. Without practicing, if carlos martinez pounded 30 96 mph fastballs down the pipe I guarantee anyone with some baseball skill would be making solid contact once they got into a rhythm .

if the challenge is 30 actual assorted mlb pitches trying to get you out, then good luck

Only option is to dive at Iverson's knees and when he chimps out hopefully he gets ejected too

The hardest would be mike
Followed by a homer
Then Allen
Julio is simple because you can just hold until time runs out

Nobody said I had to try to fight Tyson. I think I could run around the ring and escape him for 8 rounds.

Nobody on Sup Forums could survive one engangement let alone one round with prime tyson.

only takes 1 good shot for him to ruin you, like this guy said

Anyone saying they would hold or otherwise interfere with Julio is deluded if they think they would even be able to touch him without him breaking their ankles with a move or just pushing your ass to the ground off the line every play.

none of these are feasible for anyone on this board who isn't a pro

Iverson because he's a manlet

this. except you would get ko'd anyway in the first round.

hold julio under 150

easy peazy nigga

It's pretty easy to hold Julio Jones under 150 yards when the field is only 100 yards

Never said I had to play against him the whole game

Julio is the only feasible one, since you could just injure him
Could try the same for AI, but being a white guy I play no defense and only shoot threes, so he could throw up shots from the ground with broken legs and still get 20

Holding A.I to less than 20 seems the most likely.

Pray he has an extremely cold shooting night

if you're tall and athletic enough you can drape him and hope for the best

alternatively if you have a strong swing just put your bat out there 30 times and maybe something will connect

Julio is going to burn you after the first cut every single down

Tyson will have you on the floor in the 1st

Option 1 is the only chance. Would flagrant 2 iverson when he's in the air. Slam him to the ground and hopefully knock him out of the game.

Ill take Julio

If i get penalized to the point that they are right in front of the end zone, then he may get a few yards at best.

Home Run, have done it before.

It doesn't say anything about a major league pitcher. Just hit a homer. You could use a JUGS machine or something. Still, if you can't into the kinetic chain you'll never even make the warning track.

The bottom two would be impossible since it would be one on one, with the top two teammates would have a say in the outcome so there might be a hope in hell.

All of these are impossible.

Prime AI would just shoot over me and score, because he's prime AI.

Julio would blow by me every time.

I wouldn't last 1 round with Tyson. Nobody on Sup Forums would.

30 tries to hit a homerun? And, more importantly, aim towards centerfield? That's not gonna happen.

All of these are waaay too strict. AI should be like 60 points, Julio should be 300 yards, Tyson should be 1 round, luckswing should be 1 homerun.

You could shamelessly run like a pussy against Tyson and take point deductions.

If Bartolo Colon can hit a Major League Home Run, I think some Sup Forums fags might actually pull it off.

im pretty sure one punch from tyson would kill you

yeah but it wasn't to deep center, wasn't 436 ft

that's why just a home run should be the challenge.

>it's literally the hardest thing to do in any professional sport

Literally false.

I would just murder Jones with a handgun. Game over.

Home run. You didn't specify who was pitching, what bat I could use, if I could juice, what weather condition, etc.

My mom's pitching, I'm using an aluminum bat, I'm juicing, and weather conditions are perfect. I win.

Proabably Iverson, I don't even know the rules of baseball or hanegg and Tyson could easily kill me with 1 punch

>AI
If I swing at him he'll swing at me.. Double technical and ejections
>Julio
You faggots unironically think a 6'2 guy with a 4.39 couldn't escape you even if you just grabbed him
>Tyson
Unironically impossible
>Home run
Off MLB pitching probably impossible too even if it was just fastballs down the middle and the deepest part of the field too

I would take my chances in baiting Iverson

>contain Iverson in his prime
>containing the one nigga who crossed Jordan up, followed up by dining at the local APPLEBEES with an entourage of strippers, running up 40 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLAR tab

doesn't julio normally get double teamed? with help from a safety it would be possible

Easily done lads.

Conventional methods it's nearly impossible for any of the four, but Julio is by far the safest conventionally. Your teammates ie: safeties, can help you out. If the coach knows you're a dud, he'll have Julio double/triple covered.

Using your brain a little, has it right, eventually you'd get burned/rekt on a screen. Plays don't die when you hold either, so he could throw you off too.

The easiest, fail safe method of completing one task is encroaching the other team all game long. As soon as they break from the huddle, go touch an opposing defender and it's an automatic 5 yards. Do this until they're 1 yard out, then let them score. Assuming your coach can't take you out of the game, it would be impossible for Julio to get even 15 yards, let alone 150.

No way I could do a single one, taking these at face value without cheating. If we got proper training time, say 6 months, then I'd attempt the home run one.

Looks like I'm going to jail for the rest of my life. I'd pick #2, though, because I have absolutely 0 chance of doing the other 3.

There isn't enough info on hit a home run to deep centerfield. It doesn't say what team it's against, whether it's a pee-wee game, a HS game, a beer league, triple A, single A, double A, International or MLB.

Hell, to me it sounds more like it's a home run contest setting with someone throwing you perfect meatballs down the middle.

What the fuck I thought you had to come up with a plan to stop them from a coaching position, the first two, not to actually go on the field and stop them physically.

Fuck this shit, I had thought of calling Belichick to redpill me on elite secondary game plans.

It's you vs Aroldis Chapman's 101 mph fastballs at Petco

I'd do #4, but it depends. Are they MLB-style pitches (where it's at least 90 MPH, and the pitcher's trying to get you out)? Or is it HR Derby style, where the pitches are grooved down the middle of the plate? There's no way I'm doing #1, #2 or #3 (especially not #3).

I'd take AI, just take him out as the game starts.

I can crack a homerun