Father is Jewish descent (although family hasn't been Jewish for around 4 generations

>father is Jewish descent (although family hasn't been Jewish for around 4 generations

>Mother is an adopted Italian, proven Italian through documents

I look Italian as fuck, my whole family does.

AncestryDNA gave me this generic as fuck result.

Are they literally just scamming everyone, and not actually testing their samples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're adopted son.

No, my mother is.

I am thinking I will call Consumer Affairs and report this.

These results are literally not possible. My mother took the test before I did, and her results don't entirely reflect through mine.

This is as generic of a "muh hurritage" result as you could make for an American. This is just too convenient for it to be true.

Or
Or
Or
OOORRRRRRRRR
You're adopted

son, we have to talk.

hello my anglo brother

It automatically linked me to my mother, it said she was a direct match and had to be my mother.

I am not adopted--that I know for an absolute fact.

Which just makes it obvious that this is a scam...does it not?

Whether mine is fake or not I welcome my supreme Anglo brotherhood.

if it matched you to your mother I doubt it's fake, it's just inaccurate as fuck, logically

also your father being "jewish" makes your ethnicity breakdown much more likely, as "jewish" is just another way for saying "european mutt", especially if it's european jewish. there's no such thing as a jewish race, believe it or believe it not

jewish is an ethnicity

being dutch isn't a race
tho it's an ethnicity

race = white/black/yellow/brown

I agree.

That is what I am saying. It is so inaccurate that it has no validity, and is a scam.

To say that I am as white as this test says I am, is a fucking joke. I have literally never crossed a border, or gone through customs, without hours of interrogation.

What test is this? I might just take it as well, and for what reason have you redacted those entries?

>Jewish is an ethnicity

Only when it benefits you to not be white

youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s

it's just a bit of chance in it, many times mixing two people from "white" backgrounds gives a somewhat brown person

coincidentally yesterday I was watching a movie with a brownish main lead and I wondered where he was from so I googled him, I thought maybe he'd be Iranian-american or turkish-american or whatever - he was half italian half irish (the guy's name is Zachary Quinto). you probably look like him I'm guessing?
sure there's no such thing as a dutch race, but there's a certain degree of racial homogeneity (fuck spelling that word) among dutch people which doesn't exist among say jewish people

it's 23andme, and the blackout bits are my name

>Zachary Quinto
My only resemblance, in my opinion, is with his Italian features. He definitely looks as Irish as he does Italian--pretty weird looking.

What is dutch? It refers to someone's nationality.
There are no''races'' and ethnicity is a very vague concept. Here in Germany the people are very different so it's stupid to say that this or that specific guy is of german ethnicity. It doesn't make any sense. Nationality is the most important.
With being jewish you refer to religion.

Irish can have black hair and darker skin less frequently

>father is Jewish descent

Do you know anything about Jewishness? This DNA testing basically determines your Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup.
While
> Y-DNA is passed solely along the patrilineal line, from father to son

See? Jewshness has nothing to do with patrilineality. You can be a Jew only thought your mother.
Even more can be a pureblooded Jew and yet have R1A1 haplogroup haha

>although family hasn't been Jewish for around 4 generations

Have you ever thought that your father's family probably aren't Jewish and it's just an oral story?

Typical murican, don't have full info about test and DNA in general and have audacity to complain that it's a scam. Fucking lol.

What I am saying is that is not possible. I have records to prove it. And my distantly family in the East is still Jewish.
Also my last name is unique to Jews only.

The probability of these results are such a far stretch that they are realistically impossible.

My mother would have to be an Anglo-Saxon from Northern Italy, and my father's side would have to descend from a Russian that converted to Judaism, but never interbred with a Jew, and then became ethnically German and British through the generations.

All of that had to of happen while having very, very strong Italian and Jewish physical appearances.

This is Y-chromosome DNA test, man. This chromosome passes from father to son while Jewishness passes from mother to her kids. Don't you get it? You can't prove your Jewishness taking this test at all. Isn't it hard to understand?
Take another one for your mtDNA, I dunno.

You should be proud of your father

Being Jewish is actually honorable thing.

AncestryDNA is literally everything but they Y chromosome, it is Autosomal DNA.

Ok your father is jewish but where is his family from? Judging from the results he's probably a central european ashkenazi and your mother is adopted so that doesn't tell us anything other than "we all look italian" which i'm guessing means you all look brown since you're american

my grandmother was Italian and 23andme gave me 0% Italian when it should be around 25%, got some generic British/northwestern European result with 12% French/German

Also their tests said I was at a healthy weight when I weigh 350lbs kek

It's a scam, they don't thoroughly test the samples

t. talmud reading gook