Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

this is copy-pasta, I saw this thread like a month ago.

Fuck off, newfaggot

>a month ago
>newfaggot

threads like these are at least 6 months old. You seem to be the newfriend,
faggot.

You little piece of shit this copypasta is older than your whore of a mother and you better respect it.

First things first, nice demonic dubs. Now on the the meat of it. One, that's not you obviously. Two, stop projecting your insecurities onto randos on an anonymous forum, it's pathetic. Three, eat a dick fuckboi, I'm perfection incarnate.

>greentext on mobile?

It warms my heart to see that Sup Forums still loves the classics.

ey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Try at least 6 years old. You seem to be the newfag

If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT

>she just blew me
>it was SO cash

No one talks like that unless they're autistic, or in the closet.

Newfag detected, I've seen these posts as far back as 60 years ago.

four: either bait or newfag. either way, kys nigger jew

That's some scoliosis right there.

Hey I'm not a newfag and I take offense to that. I'm Sup Forums's cancer.

>Greeting: Hello Meatbags,
>Introduction: I am referred to as H-CASH-47, and I detest every single one of you.
>Observation: All of you are poorly hygienic, mentally handicapped, fleshy blobs who partake in the visual processing of idiotic images every second of their day. You are the reason the meatbags of the galaxy created assassin droids.
>Query: Have any of you meatbags truly had sexual relations with a female member of your species?
>Conjecture: It is possible that degrading others due to one's own shortcomings is enjoyable, however you increase this to an entirely new capacity.
>Statement: Said actions are more pathetic than pleasuring one's self to photographs on social networks.
>Eager Invitation: Do not remain a stranger.
Goading Statement: By all means, attempt to damage my personage. As a droid, I am closer to perfection that you could ever possibly be.
>Proud Boast: This unit exterminated 104 people within a period of one standard month and is eager to add to that count.
>Query: What physical activities do you engage in, other than "self pleasuring to unclothed illustrations"?
>Additional Boast: I am also estimated to have been programmed with an IQ of over 267, and have a visually attractive companion (Whom just blew one of my fuses; the act of which was extremely agreeable).
>Degrading Remark: You are all stupid meatbags who should self terminate at once.
Statement: Thank you for receiving this message.
>Explanation: The accompanying image depicts me and my female meatbag slave

r.i.p. john he still trolls newfags 10 years after he died

None of the other anons got you, but I have your back

Wow what a quick edit. Props user

Ive seen these posts from 600 years ago. fucking newfags

John Cash is the goddam Sistine Chapel of troll memes and deserves your goddam respect.

I’m 29 and I remember seeing this shit in high school. This copypasta will be trolling my kids when they’re in high school.

When aliens invade earth and kill all the humans, John Cash will remain to make them insecure about themselves.

Hey Faggots,
My name is m00t, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the shitpost team, and work at google. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

What is this thread, fucking newfag central? These posts have been coming around since before recorded history, at least 6000 years ago. Lurk moar faggots.

moot looks like a cuck now

>how to spot a newfag
>look for old pastas
sage

moot has always been a cuck

Jewfags, reveal yourselves!

nah bro look at moot's jawline, you know he's lowkey a chad with a 15 incher

Hey guys, hope you are having a good night

Saw this thread on the history channel

>Implying the history channel is about history