Alright Sup Forums, long time no see...

Alright Sup Forums, long time no see. Abandoned Sup Forums nearly a decade ago just as I was leaving higher education in pursuit of doing something with my life and applied and got accepted into the bureau of investigations. I don't get to shoot people or anything like that for you gun fags, I work in archiving.

To cut this short three days ago I began thinking back on all the fun times I had on here back then and decided to play a game with you lot to give back.

Dubs = Answer any questions regarding archived data ambiguously, no dead on answers.

Trips = Answer with a question 100% honestly, no special wordplay and I'll tell you everything that is in the archive relating to your question.

Quads = .rar with pictures from any archive of your choosing and database entries (nothing that others have already picked for dubs or trips for the sake of safety).

I'm sticking my neck on the line for the amusement of you faggots and I hope you love every minute of it. Let the games begin.

- R. Limond.

(Don't try and report me, pseudonym obviously).

Yesterday you may have replied to my test thread, if you did then thank you for participating. I'll have the docs up on the dropbox in two hours.

Do NOT share the link or it goes down, I know only six were given access. Anymore pop up and its going down.

Interesting.

Do you share data with NSA?

Considering you're the first reply I'll give you a proper response. Ever month or two we get an NSA agent or two check out archived documents for cases they are working on, they aren't allowed to hold those documents for more than a month unless the case they are working on is considered "high priority".

Aliens. Yes?

cp please

What’s up with the Vegas shooting? Why did he do it?

reroll

Re roll

How has seizing darknet sites been going?

Fuck! Off by 1

did sandy hook really happen

topkek
>saged

Thanks for the reply.
How is the agency going to get revenge for trumps dissing it

Occult brotherhoods and reptilians?
Real?

So like, 9/11. What actually happened

Aliens?

Winrar

feelsbadman
upvote on 9/11

what about 9/11

Keep in mind guys that I don't know what the higher ups have planned, I can't necessarily say "our next move is" because planning that stuff isn't my designation. I can however dig into data from different dates, operations, from different people and groups so I can roughly make an estimated guess regarding that but in regards to If you guys manage to catch numbers I can answers pretty much all of those to a very satisfying extent.

If you even need to ask this, you're an idiot who has done little to no research into these events. Everything you need to debunk the 'official' storiess is freely available for now online.

Rollin for reptillys

I want to know about the TR-3B, or whatever that thing with the three lights is.

Is it a government vehicle or is it alien?

Is it anti-gravity?

What does the gov use it for?

Last 1... Tired
I want pix of lizardmen

I also poster "aliens" plz respond both :))

Dirt on area 51

FUCK CAPTCHA had to do street signs 10 times. Bitch

What info do you have on Donald Trump?

OH SHIT I GOT DUBS. PRAISE BE!

Dang it

lizard

Rerolling for that 9/11

The official story was pretty much 95% true. A small chunk has been black markered in the documents we've got on our end, quite a few bits in here you'd probably find interesting but nothing in here that'd make you scream "holy shit, Bush ordered this!".

- R. Limond (gonna sig from now on)

The numbers mason

What do they mean?

area 51 spill

yay

He is president of USA.

Keep going boys, ask more.

Thanx bro

Is this one bill e kor Gan saw?

So you have not been on Sup Forums in a decade but you know about dubs and trips and shit. Who falls for trolls like this

What kind of information do you actually have access to? Like should we be asking specific questions like "what address did George Bush live at", or concept questions like "what does the FBI have on scientology", or questions about your job like "what kind of information do you actually have access to?", etc?

area 51 spill going for quads

Well that’s a bullshit answer. Guess you don’t wanna screw with ongoing investigations or you supported him.

Give all info on pizzagate

come on op...thats twice

A surprising amount, if I had to publish the doc at my side right now it would likely be titled "If he goes to far: how we ridded of POTUS". One of the two full archived docs we have are annotated and there is a few ideas* of what the information could be used for and they definitely would result in Trump being in hot water.

- R. Limond

Is any of thr Spirit Cooking shit true? The parts about Cannibalism that is

Any information on the Russian's actually messing with the US election?

Rolling for Area 51

i got double dubs OP

Hot diggity dog. Thanks OP

Are you able to go into the FCIC and remove things? Such as, erase a criminal record or remove open warrants?

Reroll

Anything on ayyyy lmao

FBI know fuck all about anything, the troll isn’t going to know about aliens/area51 or 9/11 even if he really was in the bureau. The real juicy shit, the shit you really want to know all the truth is held by CIA/NSA and those fucks.

Only have one document in the archive here about Groom Lake, a few lines blacked and everything else is discussing new technology implementations on jets.

- R. Limond

Dimensional travel and ET contact plz

'dubs and trips and shit' have been a part of Sup Forums since the beginning retard

Thanks.

Rolling for info on the juiciest topics you have :)

I'll bite if nothing for the lulz
What is the current happenings between the deep state vs trump?

Was Pearl Harbour an inside job?

Your correct for the most part, a lot of the files we did have were moved a year or two back and the remaining ones on topics like 9/11 and 51 are vague to say the least but I'm afraid until one of those boys risks their necks to give you lot a few lines of text I'm afraid I'm the only doc provider.

- R. Limond

Reroll because I'm dumb words. I was asking for suggested topics, not specific info.

Rerollin

Reptilians?

Gimme all the data on area 51

they see me rollin',they hatin'

Rothchild

Rerollin

Nothing in here about that, not that I can find anyway. Nothing under "Spirit Cooking" but some documents about some cult who were being monitored, would information on them suffice?

- R. Limond

ALL the data on area 51

Rerolling

WINRAR. deliver, govfag

Rererolling

Rolling for docs

listen here you fucking cuck, either prove it or gtfo
nobody gives a shit about your larping except other lonely larpers

Not that much left to give really. There is some new radar tech being implemented in our airforces fighters and that is all really it mentions, sorry.

- R. Limond

ROLLING

Red Ensign here. As far as you pukes are concerned we don't exist.
Stop worrying about greys and lizard people.
It's the humanoid you should be scared of because of how easily they can infiltrate our society.
Also the CIA turned me into a fuck slut because they love boypussy.

Spoiler alert: OP gonna tell you your conspiracy theories are fucking stupid

What do you propose I do to prove it? Take a selfie with my identification card around my neck and a pair of handcuffs in my hand shouting "come and stick me in a cell!".

- R. Limond

Deliver plz op

Roswell / UFOs

sure, that would work

Is there a mass murderer that did not make the new yet?

Than who the fuck started all the rumors about ayy lmao's being held on area 51? Could those ufo sights,being part of the ufo's themselves being interested in the tech of airplanes on area51? If so,why don't you make a fair share of trades with them,announcing extra-terretial marketing,throwing the population into chaos so those fucking mysogenist pieces of shit that keep blabbling about humans beings the only life form,could forever shut the fuck up?

Would be nice

How about a time stamp and pic of your badge with any identifying features hidden?

OP?

Reroll

Kurt Cobain / Courtney Love (Did she murder him?)

Reroll

Give us your ID card OP. Hoping for quads.

Rolling for proof that you're legit OP.

Makes sense

Reroll

what was the last biggest cover up?
What happened vs what the public thinks happened ?

Apologies, didn't catch that one.

Russians as far as we know didn't tamper with the electoral processes that are normal undertaken. In one file we've mentions of possible ties but the majority have been resolved / put under intense review and deemed not valid but there is a volume missing that is right now with the NS boys as they're conducting their own investigation.

- R. Limond

He hit dubs. Give us some evidence to support that you work for the FBI. Anything at all.

Fucking idiots. There's nothing at area 51 other than drones, CIA, chair force project stealth shit by Grumman, Lockheed and other contractors.
>t. Contractor fag

how does hrc get away with her crimes?

You also missed the very first one