I'm so fucking lonely. Can go weeks before I talk to anyone

I'm so fucking lonely. Can go weeks before I talk to anyone..

How do u cope with being lonely, user?

talking to people helps

If you died in your sleep, how long would it take before someone noticed?

drugs and vidya
I also talk to myself, a fucking lot

i dont know
i just enjoy it now

I tip cam girls extra to keep their clothes on while I ask about their day.

A couple of weeks, if not more.

its not easy. leaving the house to do things in real life helps. just being around people helps.

>How do u cope with being lonely, user?

You have a cat?

>assuming that talking to people doesn't make you even lonelier

i have a girlfriend and i feel lonely.

this is sad
Ive thought about getting a hooker just to cuddle with & talk about stupid shit though

By getting lost in my studies.
I've convinced myself that I need to know a bunch of shit, aiming for genius.

Holy fuck. Do you work?

I can't stand being around people. But I'm lonely as fuck, too. What do?

Find a physical activity that gets you out the house you really like to do

this

I study from home, so no.

It's like.. getting to a tipping point. To big of a pussy to pull the trigger though.

>To big of a pussy to pull the trigger though.

do you have family members who would be hurt if were to kill yourself? if not, then you don't really have a good reason to not kill yourself. i unfortunately have many family members, so i'm in no position to even consider suicide.

Yeah dude get a cat, and you got Sup Forums, which isn't much anymore but, there's 8 chan too. Get on twitch or mixer and hangout with and chat with them.

get a job get a friend make money see the world enjoy life help people be urself do great in life.....

its fucking crazy cause I live now in a house that has like 15 other people in it... but I didnt feel this isolated & alone when I actually, physically was...

i have 35-40 discord severs i shitpost in
i've just kinda accepted the fact im not a social person

entertain yourself find hobbys chances are you just bored and trapped in your teenage head

i dont really care much about what normies are doing or what my highschool friends are up to
>drugs there all on drugs, 3 are dead as of 2015

i do my own thing and keep myself busy i dont really notice that im even lonely

tl;dr find a way to enjoy your life, live for you.
have fun. dont have kids! dont get married! you never miss any of it

>dont have kids! dont get married! you never miss any of it
I do... had a decent amount of sex when younger, dont really miss that so much as the connection I was never able to make.
have sort of accepted I've been alone at this point far too long for any relationship to truly work... but I still mourn the loss of something I never had.

vidya & alco on weekends

it gets easier the more you do it. maybe live somewhere with one or more roomates.

By taking solace in the one true thing that I want: solitude. Fuck people. Fuck society and its norms.
Being alone is the best because you don't have to worry about what people think about you. No expectations save for your own.

You aren't alone. You're at peace. The only drama being caused is what you create for yourself.

i go theu ounces of magic mushrooms by the week and talk to my hallucinations

thank you satan... for real though, better luck winning the lottery than finding a roomie whod make it better & not worse... trust me,the wrong people(s) can make it significantly worse

fuck, we need some roomie hookup threads... much better luck finding one among fellow tards than normies. Ive seen like 'adopt a neet' threads but theyre always full of thirst & sad as fuck.

Best answer.

>TFW too long into depression to worry about loneliness or pretty much anything

Get a woman

Listen to music and think about redundant stuff

you got skype mate?

When is the last time you hung out with some one that w asnt your gf?

it doesnt help if everyone you meet is a moron