What do you think about your own death?

What do you think about your own death?

Confused about how to do it, would rather get another gf...

Hope it's slow so I can feel myself drift into death.

Scared. The idea of ceasing to exist is terrifying to me. Regardless of how much of a drag this life is, it's still unpleasant to think about death.

No. Death is not the end

Yer man

my death wasn't that crazy. pretty basic actually. here we all are now in the afterlife. weird how everything works out

Sad. I'm in my 40's and think about more. Actually more pissed off than sad, I realise the futility of it all - especially since a relative died recently.
Everything you knew, held an opinion on, did, saw, felt. Just gone and forgotten, it doesn't matter.
Worst of all is how quickly you're forgotten.

It hasn't happened yet

Not much. If I die I die, too bad.
I'm not gonna spend my only shot at existence wondering what it's going to be like after. It's going to be the same as it was before, it's not going to be.

>What do you think about your own death?

Not in a hurry to get there.

Although after David Bowie died, my own mortality came a lot more into focus.

Shikamaru?

Just don't want it to be too extended or painful.

Also, will regret the pain it brings to the few I leave behind.

If I could just opt out and not worry about any of that I think it would be a great relief.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

its what i was born to doit is most un natural not to do it

OMFG THE AFTERLIFE HAS INTERNET?! OMW NOW!

I dont really care, man.
Mark twain put it best: "I was dead for thousands of years before my birth and it never inconvenienced me in the slightest."

Obviously you cant prove that one way or the other.

I hear that.

If I die in this century i'm going to be pissed off, 101 at least.

Don't fear death. It'll be similar to the billions of years before you were born.

I want to die just like I came into this world - screaming , confused, and covered in someone else's blood...