So I have a ton of papers I need to finish this weekend, and a friend gave me a 20 and 40mg doses of Adderal to take...

So I have a ton of papers I need to finish this weekend, and a friend gave me a 20 and 40mg doses of Adderal to take. I have a slight anxiety problem.

First time taking them, I weigh 140lbs. I assume I should just take the 20mg yeah?

Also how does it mix with weed or Xanax?

It would be better to fail the exam than die of an overdose. My brother killed himself by accident. So don't. Smoke your grass and take your regular medicines and deal with the fact that a heavy workload is scary but manageable. You can do it.

How much was in your brother's system?

I'm not giving you tips, I'm advising you to be a man and do your homework, kid.

Take 5mg to start, 10mg adderall gives me crazy anxiety and i weigh 220lb

Don't take it Sup Forumsro

if you take adderall and smoke weed you might have an anxiety attack, especially if you're already predisposed to it.

xanax is better for taking afterwards rather than during the adderall dose, it will help you come down/sleep easier.

take 5-10mg as a starting dose if you're trying to be productive

!4chansilver

do not mix it with anything. I am speaking from experience. I took 5mg for the first time in over a year and was fucking zooming (was also drinking though).
Just take 5mg to begin, youll feel it when it starts to wear off. I weigh 240 for reference btw

sidenote: I also have something around moderate anxiety, you may get reeeeal depressed or anxious when you come down, just ride it out though its just your body coming off the euphoria

xanax will take the edge off it

If u weigh 140lbs take 10mg. Don't listen to the idiots here you could probably take it all t once and live but you'll likely be the most productive on a lower dose. Remember it doesn't do the work for you, it just gives you the power.

only take halves or quarters at a time

Definitely just 20...

Also pro tip. The effects of adderall on studying and increased brain function is entirely imagined. Students who abuse adderall's grades actually get worse.

Adderall corrects defecits as in it works for people with adhd because it closes a dopamine and nonepinephrine gap they suffer from. It helps them get started and sustain focus like a normal person.

If you dont have adhd, you get high (which will definitely feel good), fuck with your heart, and screw your sleep up.

Take a half or full bar 8 hours after words.

I am prescribed 30 MG XR and IR. I rarely ever take the IRs. I have like 100+ of the damn things.

ill do my home work after i snort a fat line of some addy babyyyy $$$

Never taken Adderal, but here are the rules of thumb for all drugs

1. You always take more if you don't feel the effects, but you can never un-take too much. Start small, build up. Split pills in half unless you're aware of your limit.

2. Don't mix with something else until you've had at least 3+ full experiences of both/all substances you're mixing.

3. Do your research. You're asking here which is a good way to top off some extreme Googling. Be sure to actually go past page two, sink in a good couple of hours to get the full picture, especially with hard substances.

With all that in mind, I hope you make the safe choices. And good luck with your work, I'm also feeling the burn this semester. Final year sucks.

1b- Your first few times, remember to keep a record of how much you're taking...you don't want to forget and take another over and over

Don't take adderall if you have an anxiety problem. Made that mistake...didn't end up finishing my papers. Adderall exacerbates anxiety.

I would always drink alcohol or smoke weed (JUST A HIT OR TWO) and that seemed to take away my writers block

I accidentally double dosed on my vyvanse at 70mg a pill. Probably be cool to take them on weed not sure about xanax tho, if you take both stretch them out like 3 hours between taking, if it's xr then wait about 6-8 hours