San Diego was just a taster of what could happen

San Diego was just a taster of what could happen.

If Trump wins the presidency, there will literally be a fucking race war.

The mexicans and niggers will start rioting, looting and murdering, the whites will be blamed. America won't be great again, it will become the wild west.

At last I see now why the entire world does not want Trump elected. It will completely destabilise America and in the bloodsoaked power vacuum that ensues after Trump is forced to abdicate and America consumes itself the entire world will follow.

>The whites will be blamed.
See, there's where you're wrong, friendo. When Trump is elected, societal attitudes towards this sort of thing will shift. With the SJWs in power, everyone is afraid to call niggers and Muslims out on their bullshit. When we elect a guy, who is so obviously hated by their kind, it sends the message "oh, we don't have to listen to their shit anymore."

>cowardly brit
I don't think anyone is surprised

>Implying this is bad
Bitch I've been patiently waiting for a happening like that! The wild west is almost a dream of mine

>If Trump wins the presidency, there will literally be a fucking race war.
Can I vote for him twice?

>it will become the wild west.

>implying the Wild West wasn't a fucking great time in the US's history

It wasn't as bloody and lawless as the movies have you think

t. obese basement burger.

Honesty don't see the problem here

Where there's a will there's a way

Clint is so fucking cool.

>t. achmed islam

It's funny to watch the left be like "Trump is associated with violence, therefore he's causing violence!"

Heh.

>race war
Not even in the slightest.

Illegals have no rights in the US. They are committing a crime by being here and all assets that they have acquired while in the US are considered acceptable for seizure.

Furthermore, their children, being born in a household of crime, are eligible for government protective custody and total loss of guardianship by their parents.

So look at these two staggering negatives to be in the US illegally, and the US finally enforcing its laws. If you are an illegal you have 2 choices:
>1. Leave quietly in the night; withdraw all of your money, take all of your shit, and go back to Mexico.
>2. Protest refuse to leave, etc... inevitably be tipped off to ICE or Border Patrol. Lose all assets to government seizure. Be given the choice that you either GTFO today and forfeit your asset; or you GTFO today, lose your assets, and lose your children because we don't like you.

If there is a race war, great!! We can finally end the extant racial cold war with a hot one that will terminate hostilities. And when was the last time blacks or Central/South Americans won a race war?
I don't think asians will really get involved in this since they do pretty well in the current system. If they do get involved and they are supportive of the blacks and Central/South Americans, though, then there is a problem for the whites.

>San Diego was just a taster of what could happen.
Some beaners will get smacked around by cops with nightsticks? Great!

Those people protesting Trump are radicals.
Their protests also radicalize Trumps people. We know whats going to happen friend. Defeating globalists won't be easy.

this this this this
/thread

Plus all Trump needs to do is place one phone call.

>Hey Attorney General? Take the gloves off. Mobilize the FBI and end this shit, and we got the National Guard on standby if you need backup. Also, no charges whatsoever for Whites, or based Korean shopkeepers, who were defending themselves.

fpbp

Good

Niggers ain't gonna do shit. They know they can't take on whitey and spics ain't gonna provide gibs me dats for them.

The mexcrement people aren't going to do shit either, because if they did, they'd lose, even if Mexico got involved.

The idea that Americans can't handle 30 million dumb beaners with 50% of our population being armed, the world's strongest military, and superior knowledge and tactics is ludicrous.

>Look at them try to intimidate you America
>You better give in to their threats and not elect who you want or else they'll kill you

>At last I see now why the entire world does not want Trump elected.

Globalists can fuck-off and die.

Hillary is literally funded by the Saudis, the Chinese, and various globalists. Trump is the only real nationalist candidate we've had since Pat Buchanan.

The US was the NATO/UN bitch for too long. You cucks are on your own now. Sink or swim. Also, if you don't Brexit, you're gonna be the next Pakistan.

IT'S HIGH NOON!!!

I agree with your basic premise, but in the event of full scale racial conflict, the border patrol [which is like majority Mexican anyway] isn't going to do shit.

That will be up to our 25-35% non-White military and diehard Zionist Air Force.

Fuck one, marry one, kill one.

Remember those camps everyone started noticing 15 years ago being built...

We now have a excuse to use them for the disloyal Americans.

I was there today op and it was literally a disappointment by the turn out of protestors vs trump supports. Maybe 5-10% of the entire crowd today could have made up the protestors outside. To no suprise the media blows theses things way out of proportion and by the ones I met on my way out were obviously poorly educated and probably couldnt hoold a job for a week. These are subhumans.

To put things into perspective. If you imagine 10 streets lined with trump supporters only 1 street corner could make up what I saw in protestors. Majority of them shouted "fuego","viva la mexico","putoo". And honestly, I was suprised that Trumps crowd wasnt as white as I expected.

>The mexicans and niggers will start rioting, looting and murdering

So nothing changes?

only faggots plays mcree

>there will literally be a fucking race war
Exactly.

You guys are still going to protect us right? I mean if you don't somebody you don't like might conquer us.

How many mexican flags did you see user?

>I was suprised that Trumps crowd wasnt as white as I expected

Brits are cowards. Don't say this often but go USA

dude people in our country arent fucking fairies like they are over there. you probably never shot a gun in ur life

>If Trump wins the presidency, there will literally be a fucking race war.

So?

>US has a race war
>whites stomp
>whites across Europe and other cucked countries wonder why they don't do the same
>globalists kikes defeated

>the whites will be blamed
Without the president and his merry bunch of cucks, there would be a zero tolerance policy for people of any race forming mobs and destroying cities. It's hardly a race war when it's a bunch of inner city niggers and spics being shot by the national guard.

>If they do get involved and they are supportive of the blacks and Central/South Americans, though, then there is a problem for the whites.

Considering chinks make up 5% of the US population, they're not really relevant to any discussion.

>I was surprised that Trump's crowd wasn't as white as I expected.
It's a real problem. The country is totally fucked. Anyone expecting Trump to do anything credible about it is going to be sorely mistaken.

It's going to just be a couple million gang bangers and a wall. If you want to show up at a US embassy and get a tourist visa for a decade, they'll rubber stamp you just like they do now.

I'll just leave the city and retreat into the mountains while the cops and national guard sort out the ruffians. My friend owns a gun so I should be okay.

LOL

No country would be retarded enough to attack Canada with psycho America right under you.
You guys are far too close to the US for someone to do that because we'd take it as a "we must be next on their list" type of situation.

Having the chinks would give the shitskins actual competent leadership which could cause problems. As long as the chinks don't join in there will be no order control or direction from their forces and they'll break apart versus an organized front.

This is why we have a shit military, we know we can count on our psycho big brother.

U gotta use that thing more sparingly bro.
It makes it more mysterious.

>implying the police won't shoot to kill after they begin said race war

They're holding back, they could easily eliminate any form of a race war.

>brother
estranged acquaintance after the shit you guys pulled last year

I was there today...probably 10 Mexican flags and maybe 100 protesters. They were cordoned in a "free speech" zone and got BTFO by based SDPD

Hey I didn't vote for him, we'll always be family.

Who gives a shit.

Most of us just want to watch the world burn. Its fucked beyond repair. Let it collapse so the strong can rebuild it.

>America won't be great again, it will become the wild west.
How is this not making America great again?

Makes a lot of Cruz I'm Obama sense

>estranged acquaintance after the shit you guys pulled last year

Don't blame all Canadians for that. We don't want all Canadians blaming us for Bush and Obama.

>niggers and mexicans will give whites reasons to shoot them on sight

Do you want to MAGA? Because that's how you MAGA.

>forced to abdicate
We'd finally fucking wipe this country clean
These subhumans could be dealt with in a year or two max

Based

>there will literally be a fucking race war
>it will become the wild west

I couldn't ask for anything better