This is a man

This is a man

>How does that make you feel, user?

I don't care what other people do.

yes you do

I don't get it, what should I feel?

how did you get that pic of me

>>How does that make you feel, user?

It pisses me off because this is FAGGOT SPAM. It's not some individual fags but rather a campaign to fuck Sup Forums over, flood it with faggot spam.

If the faggot posts are so fucking popular, set up a containment board. They can go be faggots somewhere else.

Otherwise nuke them for spamming.

It makes me feel horny

don't we have /lgbt/ for that?

SOME TRAPS ARE HOT CAW CAW

>Average playstation user

Like I want to fuck him. I'm not gay tho

>don't we have /lgbt/ for that?

So one would think.

You spelled "boy" wrong

I'm very aroused

twas a joke
>i wish i was a trap
>booze are a part of life
>has a hamster as only friend
>pic related

"Rudolf with your dick so red"
"let me cum and give some head"
"dodo do dooo..DO doo doo...."

how do we convince mods to keep gays to /lgbt/?

nice

KYS

CAW OUT OF A FUCKING CAW?????

This is what happens when you go too deep, you get mentally retarded

caw caw caw

I don't give a fuck if traps are gay. I don't care anymore I just want to fuck traps.

he's not going to shit right for a few days after i'm done pounding that ass

CAW

Then you're a fag
FYI;
>OP's post is of a girl

dont you have anything better to do birdman?

I'd fuck him

Fuck

Are you 5?
That handwriting...

CAW IM PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AFTER WORK CAW CAW

if your gonna show ass at least show the whole thing

I HAVE AUTISM OK FUCCCCCC YOU GUYS

CAW OUT OF CAW?

CAW OUT OF CAW?????

Sauce on him? Her? xir?

I'm not entirely convinced this is a dude, i'd demolish regardless

hey I have those beads

i need tits like those
how?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you keep insisting that traps are gay? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes masturbating to girls that you can just joke about no homo things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting that traps are gay like it's nothing. Sick fucks, saying this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this and joke about my passion? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak, you couldn't handle a trap even if you wanted to, because that's a real women and you're just a pathetic beta cuck. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through, to admit they like traps and all their graciousness, silky smooth skin and lovely bubble buts. You are all such disgusting trap haters. Isn't it bad enough that people alredy have to deal with people calling them mentally ill? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually think properly about traps and how not gay and straight they are you beta faggot. I bet you're like this because you've never been with one before you asshole. Stupid fuck, keep thinking that traps are gay and you'll never be trully enlighted by their graciousness idiot vagina lover.

>That's it.
traps are just gay

doens't make me feel as suicidal as this queer

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you keep insisting that traps are gay? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes masturbating to girls that you can just joke about no homo things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting that traps are gay like it's nothing. Sick fucks, saying this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this and joke about my passion? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak, you couldn't handle a trap even if you wanted to, because that's a real women and you're just a pathetic beta cuck. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through, to admit they like traps and all their graciousness, silky smooth skin and lovely bubble buts. You are all such disgusting trap haters. Isn't it bad enough that people alredy have to deal with people calling them mentally ill? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually think properly about traps and how not gay and straight they are you beta faggot. I bet you're like this because you've never been with one before you asshole. Stupid fuck, keep thinking that traps are gay and you'll never be trully enlighted by their graciousness idiot vagina lover.

really i want tits but broke