I want a better male to cuck me and impregnate my wife

I want a better male to cuck me and impregnate my wife.
I would raise his kid as my own. I want this to happen at least once in my life.
The rest of the kids can be mine.

Does anyone else want this?
Do you also want to be defeated by a superior male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you must be the produce of rape

No, but I do have a beta dad.

The thought of someone else going near my missus absolutely enrages me as does the idea of looking after someone elses kids or someone else looking after mine.
Either I'm a complete fuck up of nature or you are.

Your trips and my identical feeling confirm you're right.

That's how me and my wife have 3 kids. 2 different fathers for our kids.

I want a big family, so one kid isn't a big deal.
Let's not forget that the guy breeding my wife most likely wouldn't want a kid.

It's an extreme fantasy maybe, but 1 in 5 kids is not a big deal at all.

What would nake it hotter for me is letting someone take revenge by breeding my wife.

There's a guy that I've vicioisly bullied throughout elementary school.
He is by no means a superior male, but fucking my wife and having me raise his kid would definitely be a good revenge.
It's both hot and just.

That said, I'd fuck your wife tomorrow, and I'd be happy to let you raise my kids. ALways wanted to get some ripe, unprotected pussy, then fuck it the whole pregnancy to feel what it's like, suck some milky titties, etc. If you're volunteering I'm in IL and will totally bail when she goes into labor. :D

Tell us how that came to be.

Actually, I've always wanted kids, but truth told I don't want to ruin my girls' body, and she isn't into the idea either, so it'd be doing me a favor by letting me get that nut and fulfill a few fantasies at once.

Lost a pic of your wife, where you at? I'll impregnate her

We'll our first 2 children are from an old friend of ours. We agreed for it to happen and that me and my wife would raised the children is ours. And our third child is from a long time fuck buddy of hers.

>I don't want to ruin my girls'
Pregnancy is the most beautiful gift from women, but hey, you can have your opinion.

Pregnancy destroys a woman's reproductive and urinary systems, and my girl has PCOS so it could literally abort the baby and threaten her life, worst case scenario, or it might just make her completely infertile, or literally pop her ovaries, or all kinds of other shit. I'm not so selfish to think that she owes me kids she doesn't want to have, and I'm not going to make her potentially hurt herself or actually destroy her body.

But hey, you can fuck off with your opinion.

Pretty nice.

I would prefer if the guy I bullied in school did it for me.

He can finally make things right.

Salty faggot you are.

I think raising a child, as a sexual fantasy, is pretty dumb. what are you gonna do after you nut, put him up for adoption?

>penis in the image isn't even black
Apply yourself.

I'll pump a baby into your wife, I've done it a few times for other couples. It's a rare fetish to come by, but when you have the right genes, its rewarding.

Yea it's very rare to have a guy actually want to do it and agree with it. Me and my wife are talking about having one more child but only if the right guy comes around. Then she will probably get her tubes tied after that.

Well hey, if I fit the shoe, I'll slip inside. Tell me about her preferences, I'm interested regardless!

Where are you from?

New England.

>753306730

Sorry meant to reply to you. I've played with other couples and things traveling though, not usually hard to come by that stuff.

You must be liberals

>normal human reproduction is destructive!

the brainwashing is strong with this one

Don't feed the trolls faggot.

I'm the cuck OP and I agree.
That guy is retarded.

Stop nuking your food in plastic, do not drink hot liquids out of styrofoam cups.

Lift heavy things at minimum once a week, make sure you're getting at least 20% of your calories from saturated or polyunsaturated fats. (avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, beef)

Cut the soy out of your diet, you'll be surprised how common it is if you look at ingredients. Isolated soy protein and soy letchin is particularly estrogenic.

Fermented products like soy sauce is fine.

What you're feeling is absolutely abnormal and a symptom of hypogonadism

soyboys are fucking pathetic, it's as bad as opium in pre-Mao China

this is a new level of /b, if you're serious

Post picture of wife.
I am superior male and will decide. 180IQ + much more.

I am. Glad I'm raising the bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

My mother has had to have 4 surgeries to put her uterus back in place after she gave birth to my brother, but no, you're right, women just shit kids out and go back to normal all the time.

What are you, like 7?

Your personal biology is damaged. Whether it's permanent or temporary can't be discovered through a /b post.

Go be a fucking man for a while. Lift, get your testosterone up, learn how breeding and Darwinism work. Then realize that raising someone else's kid is literally competing against yourself biologically.

Divorce her before you fuck up her life.

They did that since the dawn of mankind.
Back in the day child mortality rate was so ridiculous that women had to basically be perpetually pregnant to keep the tribes alive.

Your mother is an anomaly.
Just because some people are born with hearth conditions, it doesn't mean doing cardio is dangerous.

You know nothing about biology, you marxist manchild.
Fuck off this thread.

Bumping so we can show the world how to get your genes out of the pool

>better male
>4" sissy clit attempting to breed the sow

uh childbirth is notoriously dangerous, there's like a billion possible complications. I have no interest in this fetish shit (don't bring kids into existence to fulfill your weird sex stuff, fuck) but pregnancy is a massive change to the body. many women are fine after but many are not. childbirth is a serious medical event and many women+children used to die from it (and still do in developing countries). there are easily found statistics about all this stuff so I don't know why you're even arguing, this isn't a matter of opinion.

and lets not pretend that you know fuck all about the death rates of tribal pregnancies, come on. child mortality rate was higher and so was the mother mortality rate, and the thing both rates have in common is that you don't know anything about either.

I love to fuck married women without a condom. I don't even ask if they are on birth control anymore. I have a big cock and am a great kisser. One of the hardest times I've ever cum was doing a wife on the livingroom floor while her husband was at work. I kept staring at the childrens stuffed animals and wondering if there was a nanny cam in any of them.

Beta.
Fucking.
Cuck.
I’d kill the nigga.

wwyd?

I am the superior male.
>Soyboys

You have one less genetic transcription. He gets one more. One more amongst his possible 10 + bc youre taking about a fucker here.
You go down from being half as successful at mating.
And that's only the kid you know isnt yours. You might end up with one or 0 providing resources that could be used to your benefit and progeny on other people's kids.

I smell trailer trash

No, I want to be cucked by a trap and have its offspring raised like normal kids.

Also drink purified water with Reverse Osmosis as it removes Adasine which is turning the frogs gay