What is b drinking tonght ?>!

what is b drinking tonght ?>!

pic ralate

>Cranberry
What, are you on you period?

no

>vodka

What are you, some little kid who hasn't discovered nice alcohol yet?

Go to bed Mike

Guns and alcohol, nice combo dipshit

no im just sick of hangovers and shit

i can drink a fucking fith of vodka and feel fucking great in the mmorning

>flavored shit vodka
Faggot detected

thats not vodka bitch

>Calling it "a fifth"
What, do you live in bum fuck Merica?

Smoke weed

yes

No shit, that's inferior normy bourbon
>Get on the scotch level

kek'd

>Kill yourself
>faggot

How you liking those 2.0's?

>Knob
It's what you suck

Its burty gud, but i love the performance center shield in the back even more

I'm still waiting for my order of wine and cola, other than that I've had some talisker skye

I like the additive taste of the lemon, mmm mm tea. Also not old enough to drink.

Good taste

Its cheap but similar to sailor jerry's. Little sweeter i like it

my dad's cum

tbh i'm wasted (in my timezone it's 3"30 AM)

smoke weed like a man, pussy
also guns are for fags

water

wow youre a bitch

Makers 46. Out of the gift set tumblers.

Nice gun pussy. Afraid of those terrifying disheveled immigrants coming for your privileges?

nope they are fun as fuck to shoot, and also niggers

Haha der er da et smalt håb for du forstår det her

You are drinking guns?
WOW! You are one bad mother fucker!

I live in Kansas. I know they're fun to shoot. But setting them up in front of your alcohol makes you look irresponsible nigger AND like an edgy faggot. Can't believe somebody hasn't already pointed this out.

>Haha der er da et smalt håb for du forstår det her
naah, i'm from this part of Europe who thinks that your part of Europe just grows money on trees, easteurofag here (but I loved Copenhagen tbh)

wow you are a douche fucking kill yourself

Woo.

>flavoured vodka
Alright, faggot.

Not as much of a douche as you apparently. Keep drinking your cranberry faggot drinks and shooting your gay ass guns if it makes you feel like more of a man.

>that post
tumblers? more like tumblr. and you should go back there.

I understand OP, I usually drink beer but when I do go liquor its always vodka. Give this a try next time, great for the price.

keep sucking dicks fagboy, it makes me feel good i give 0 fucks

>cranberry vodka and glocks make me feel good!

Are you my wife?

If I had the same shit on my desk as you, the likelihood of my suicide would multiply by about a million

>implying you have a wife

>glocks

get the fuck out faggot

wow you are dumb

We practically do, or well, on loans... but it's only the politicians and directors that skim the good parts of the economy. The rest of us have to fight for our right to kontanthjælp.

Hell, it used to be better when there were politicians that had actually had a decent experience in the working force as opposed to the ones we have now. And the only politicians left that are worth anything are fucking dinosaurs.

But you could say we grow money on trees, at least we have it easy still for the time being

Whats your whereabouts ?

Are you drinking guns?

Nothing currently, but generally bourbon.

Vodka affects me strangely. Last time, I fucked a girl for 4 hours, left the front door open, threw pasta all over the living room, and pissed into the cold air return in the hallway.

>implying i would ever own a shit glock

Poland. I'm not a plumber tho.

Keystone shite

VO and ginger ale ran out of tonic for my gin....inb4 bitter old man

What about a USP compact, is that a manly gun ?

Haha, used to know this polish girl that studied to become a building constructor. She was great fun, but damned near borderline. Are all polish people like that ?

Clear alcool is for women on diet.

Forgot to name it, H&K

Nice

Drink a bullet fag

Interested in the Octomore 7.1. Any of you faggots tried it?

rum and coke

Beam n bepis.

from my experience: yes. but more serious, it depends, but certain amount of madness is in fact somehow a part of our culture – in general Poles and other slavs find the northeners way more closed and unwilling to engage in social activities, so my guess would be that for you we're somehow crazy in general.

goddamn you guys are gay

why the fuck arent you drinking popov?

Laphroaig user here. I really like peaty whiskys and I never tried Octomore.

I believe Laphroaig 10 years to be the limit of smokiness to me.

from a few nights ago, still drinking it but did not want to do another time stamp

Fuck that shit it was fun in highschool but not now

Why drinking this garbage? Do you hate yourself?

Can't be fucked taking a pic. But this.

first time having it. my stomach and throat hurt

yes

I can relate with that. And I used to be a wild one for my northern compadres even. There was just this mean streak to her that I couldn't quite get around, and the way she treated her fuckbuddies, whoa boy. I'm happy I was with a girl at the time so I didn't get entangled in that.

But still, she was quite nice with this mean streak, made for a fun party at least. Maybe I should try and go to Poland someday and experience them at their hometurf

Are you cutting it at all? Anything 100+ proof needs to be cut with a little water or at least chased to keep from burning your esophagus badly.

t. Liquor store employee

>not 21+
Then why even post in the thread, faggot?

Idk if this makes me degenerate or not, Idc.

I didn't realize Glengoolie wasn't just a made up brand in Archer.

i found this out the hard way. i just want it to be finished so i can never buy this gasoline again

Bitch beer but the mango is the most egregious part.

I bought the exact same glass and bottle during a trip to Scotland this summer, great choice user

Same fam

ouzo or gin, can't decide

Have a glass of water and eat a couple Tums and you'll be kosher my friend. If you're doing shots do like 70/30 or 80/20 Everclear to water if you wanna keep drinking tonight. Everclear goes well with anything citrus-ey like Sprite or fruit juices.

Whisky from Islay Isles is serious shit, a man of taste I see. Do you just like the peaty or a good smoke as well?

The glass looks like a standard Glencairn glass. Or a Snifter, which is why some people say a "snifter of scotch".

you gun-fags are the most pathetic group on Sup Forums, you're so obviously emasculated. worse than furries or bronies

What exactly makes you enjoy vodka with a juniper bush in it? Gin's appeal baffles me.

It's one thing if you were making jungle juice but that's not something to drink straight. I look at it as a novelty

Not the same guy but Gin is quite good in my opinion, it's refreshing and doesn't have that gross syrupy smell like whiskey or that medical smell of vodka

is that way

Go back and never return for another "what are you drinking (with my faggoty gun in the center of the picture) thread.

go and kill yourself faggot this is b ill do wtf i want

You gonna post this pic on every board tonight?

yes

You've just had low tier whiskey then my friend but you raise some valid points. Maybe juniper is just extra offensive to my taste, I've never been able to enjoy gin and just fixate on the juniper taste.

I’ve had the Laphroaig quarter cask but never had the 10. I’ll have to try that.
Just poured myself an Ardbeg 10. Cheers, peaty user.

water.

Sensible. Well done

12 yrs old btw