Can you actually get into a store and buy one of those in America without any check or anything?

Can you actually get into a store and buy one of those in America without any check or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/permanent-brady-permit-chart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, you fucking dolt

What do you need then?

the "check" is really based on the honor system at this point, since agencies aren't allowed to share info.

if you want to buy one in a store then you'll have to fill out a 4473 form and pass a background check. that usually only takes a few minutes, though

if you buy one from a private citizen as opposed to a store then as long as both parties are residents of the same state then you usually don't need a background check

If you go to what’s called a “gun show” you should be able to buy one of these from an owner looking to sell it with no background check or waiting period. Same goes for pistols

You can through a private sale. Some states don't require a bill of sale so firearms can be tranferred under radar

>He actually believes fox news when they say gun show loophole is a thing

Right, fucking stupid comment. No gunshow vendor would sell without bg check

>usually only takes a few minutes

That doesn't seem that hard. I was curious about it, but reading about laws in the United States is a pain in the ass because every state has its own set of laws.

>a pain in the ass
No, thats freedom working as intended

No

Wrong. It’s a FBI check. Fucking idiot.

This

I can. I have a concealed carry permit so no background check if i buy a gun. Just show id and fill out the form

Fake news.
Kill yourself, libtard
No. You need a federal background check

No its a NICS check. Fbi check is more intensive

Um, no. I can tell the people that haven’t purchased a firearm by the retarded comments.

they wouldn't sell to a noguns faggot like you.

NICS is run by the FBI.

Here in the UK all you can have is a pellet gun without having to climb all the way to High fucking Hrothgar to get a FAC. But I hide my pellet gun as I don't want to get shot by Phillip.

No.

Why go to a store when you can buy one from your neighbour

Depends on the state. Some states require a hold period, in depth background check, registration.

My state requires no waiting period, no registration, no permit to carry concealed. They do make one brief phone call to (somewhere?) to ensure you're not a felon but beyond that, there's no waiting period. You can buy one of those, walk out of the store 20 minutes later, put it under a trench coat loaded, go downtown and do your shopping, all without breaking a single law.

A handgun is more concealable though.

Incidentally, in my state, even though it's legal to carry a concealed handgun loaded, it's illegal to drive around with a loaded hunting rifle in your car. Why? Because we respect guns in my state, we don't have nigger crime, and any gun crimes that occur are rednecks hunting out of season... thus gun laws exist only for poaching offenses.

Me know what state you live in

>Can you actually get into a store and buy one of those in America without any check or anything?

No, you have to fill out a form and they do a background check, you provide a thumbprint, et cetera, this after a gun safety quiz.

IMHO most guys put their own AR15 clones together depending on which components you favor. It's fun and easy.

Local gas station has them behind the register. I usually stop in for a rifle and a pack of Skoal Cherry

dude youre in cali or some other libtard state i walked into the store filled out a form walked out with the gun. there was no finger printing or hold it took 5 minutes for the form and 10 to get rung up do to how busy it was.

SAY IT

Is it az?

Could have sworn most firearms have a wait period

That differs by state.

Depends on the state. atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/permanent-brady-permit-chart

I see.

█v.█
v.█v.
█v.█

I can. My CCW is NICS EXEMPT. Meaning when I applied, the FBI went WAAAY up my ass. Good to go for 5 years.

█v.█v.█
v.█v.█v.
█v.█v.█

█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█
v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.

That's a load of shit. States require you to take the firearm to a FFL dealer then transfer the firearm into their inventory. The buyer then gives the money to the seller and pays for a background check through the FFL. Stop believing what the media tells you,

Texas

█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█
v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█

trollollyo

No.
No.

drivers liscence, another proof of address, social security number, they send your background check forms to the local police, if it comes back clean you're good to go. The whole process takes about an hour and a half. Atleast where I work. Then you can walk out the store with your firearm.

Fucking Kek. Idiot

Yeah, CA is where I am, and you practically have to bring your mom and your grandmother into the LGS to have them vouch for you. It's a fucking wonder we can buy wooden matches without a permit in CA, so far...

Maine

Still no.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

state gun licenses are about to be nationwide boys

Depends on the state. Some states don't require you to have a license to set up a booth and sell. So those people sell as a private sale with no background check or paperwork.

No

in TX, if you have valid concealed carry license, you can forego a background check on any weapon you can legally own that isn't a class III weapon....so....yes, you can.

███
█W█
███

Wrong. I buy/sell guys all the fucking time through an online classifieds page with nothing more than a handshake. This is completely legal (in my state)

I feel bad for you user. The media likes to portray our gunlaw laws as nonexistent but they exist and you have to submit to a background check which is very fast do to everything being computerized. The problem is that HIPA law (laws that government medical patient information privacy) prevents systems trackin things like mental health.

dont know but I hate poachers

Wisconson ?

Ironically, my state has one of the lowest gun crime rates in the nation. Also, one of the lowest population of blacks. Hmm weird.

Meaning you've passed all background checks in order to have a concealed carry license... retard.

Lol

i think he was referring to the sale of weapons between private citizens. the 'gun show' meme is irrelevant. sales between private citizens is just as likely to take place at the office, the gun range, between neighbors, friends, etc. 'gun show loophole' is a scare tactic

Yup.
just walk up and buy one, faggot

>IMHO most guys put their own AR15 clones together depending on which components you favor.
Can't believe there's been no chainsaw bayonets yet

hi, retard. i'm user. my answer satisfied his question. i can walk into any gun store and purchase an AR15 without a background check.

Yes, some states the CCW permit is a "NICS alternate." In Nevada, I fill out the 4473 form but do not have to wait for the NICS check because of my permit.

Not all states. Texas has no paperwork or anything on private sales.

Still no.
I didn't actually think anyone would have difficulty answering this question. My state is frequently referred to as "The _________ Model"

Can confirm. From Kansas. Filled out the forms and got cleared after a few minutes

In Colorado your background check is done through CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigation) if you're not buying title II weapons.

OK Hilary

What he's saying is that since there is no list of firearms transfers, it's really easy to just sell it to a private party without any kind of background check. The transfer is not legal, but easy and nearly impossible to track.

Incorrect faggot. Many states to not regulate face-to-face sales. Only sales from dealers.

There may be states that require one to use a dealer as a middle-man, I'm not sure. But I know there are states that do not.

Not just no, but hell no! We have had gun control in the United States for nearly 100 years now and it hasn't done us any fucking good. Gun control doesn't work.

Kansas

I was explaining what another person, who you are presumably insulting, was saying; dumbass.

texas doesn't require a middle man

>do to how busy it was.
>do
Obviously you're from the south because you can't into English

In Texas there is no registration on rifles anyway. The store keeps the form but doesn't send anything to the state.

Mine does not. I could hop online and buy an ar15 within minutes.

No!
Neither does my state.

Uhhhh I imagine you'd have to buy one sent to a dealer as an FFL transfer

there's no registration on handguns, either

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

No fucktard, read my comment again. I sold my glock 32 privately, without a bill of sale. It was a cash transaction and no paperwork was submitted to LE, buyer has firearm and gov'ment don't know. So fuck you

>'all of my guns were lost in a terrible boating accident somewhere in the gulf of mexico'

you can buy paper weights with no NICS :)

IT'S WAY TOO EASY!!!!

not completely machined lowers
>80% lowers, yes

No. HUGE misconception.
This is not true AT ALL.
No one will sell you a gun at a gun show without a background check.

In Louisiana i can be in and out in under 30 minutes with a new gun under my arm

>No one will sell you a gun at a gun show without a background check.
incorrect. i've purchased many firearms at gun shows without a background check. i didn't even have to show an ID or give my name

Nope. I buy and sell guns all the time through private sales. Theres even a popular online classifieds page where locals post ads. Easy peasy. Kinda scary how easy it is.

Same here. Crazy how easy it is buy/sell a gun. Zero trail.

same here, i love my state and my country

Texas here and I go Garage selling all the time just to find rifles and handguns

>
NH

Hell takes me about 4 minutes.

v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.
v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.
v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.
v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.v.v.█v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.█v.

cool. now make a klansman