TANK THE REWIND!

TANK THE REWIND!
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
Get your dislikes out lads and crash the party.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw&t=217s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cg2stVCrmZ4&t=139s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All Youtube produced videos need to have more dislikes than likes.

bump it. fuck this video.

Same.

I like how youtube's policies regarding tragedies go as far as demonetizing charity videos. But YouTube will quite happily reference them 3 minutes in their own rewind.

I agree. Fuck them. I hope the CEO gargles so hard on a nigger's cock she fucking dies.

bump

I think youtube has shadow banned me from commenting. I was going to put this.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
Bob has allowed me to borrow his tank. It's time to TANK THE REWIND!
Soldiers. It's time to take back this land. Dislike this shit and make it the most disliked video in history!
Copy, paste and spread the word!

Youtube has been throwing its users under the bus for too long.

Animation is dead.
Free discussion and discourse are dead.
Real crime genre is dead.
The algorithm is killing good content while promoting mindless normie drivel.
If you so dare say a sware, your goose is cooked.

Oh, but you're allowed to endanger kids, that's just fine and dandy. Got to get that Ad money ay Google?

For the lulz

NYPA

LOL what a faggot. You think we're doing it just for OP, how cute.

What fucking happened to this place

This is shit. it highlights everything that's wrong with youtube. It's trying to become TV and it destroys the hole fucking point.

Wow.........

>I dearly hope thats a troll post

Im not sure if youtube does that. I wonder what kind of tools the mods have there. I am 99% sure they manipulate thumbs up and thumbs down and video counts sometimes.

this
youtube will fuck itself at this rate regardless, even if the video is tanked

This

Mother of god

Disliking counts as engagement just as much as liking

You're spreading this trash you fucking faggots

Derp

>dont do that cause it makes you a fag

What solution do you bring to the table since youre so smart then? Fuckin faggot

It was cringy as fuck, and a slap in the face to the real content creators.

But what are the options here. No point in copy pasta tanks... Is there even another option that isn't owned by some dystopian capitalist fucks.

Guys. You're missing the bigger picture here. If this becomes the most disliked video on youtube. It's going to open a pandora's box of drama.

This is Youtube's end of the year celebration, Highlighting everything they think was noteworthy for the year. But for the community, 2017 was shit.
The community is already at breaking point, and the internal politics of the site are in meltdown. Throwing a spark onto this powder keg will ignite a massive lolercoaster.

The CEO could get canned. Regressives at Google will implode into themselves as a woman in a high-level position lost their job.

(hear me out cause sure, it brings traffic but the outcome coould be catastrophic)

Massive organized channels on a competing site, or former competing sites. Just charge that shit up with users and cause a spike. This could be retarded or full einstein. But I remember a Sup Forums that had a shit tier user/return user flow and still kinda changed societies views on websites and religions alike. The traffic we have now is way higher due to newfags who wanna "anonymous". Maybe use that as a tool? Drag facebook and twitter and all that other bullshit in a campaign fo "the new youtube".

Make some mp4 bullshit videoes of people fed up (youtubers and viewers alike) that just want some sort of change.
Whatever that may be. It may or may not have an impact. Either way its an idea.

At the very least we get peoples attention.

Watched the rewind...
Man, I didn't saw this videos. None.

Why everything I started goes to shit?
Started sitting on russian reddit-clone site... Now it is a pool fool of shit.
Started sitting on imageboards (russian as well)... Now it is shit with peanuts, and you can't post freely there...
Started watching youtube back in 2008 or 2009... Now it is ocean of shit, with only small fractions of peanuts floating around.
Started watching anime... Now it is and island of solid shit in shitty ocean, and somewhere deep in the shit you can find good things.
Started into Mac computer... Steve Jobs died, and all modern Mac are foldable shitbricks with touchshit instead of keys.
Started sitting on Sup Forums... Coming soon.

Sorry, people, forgive me,

1. Sup Forums was never good.
2. Even Moot tried to kill it, and he failed.

Don't worry about it.

Im starting the video now to see what eveeyones trippin on

bump

Ma man here can break it down for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cg2stVCrmZ4&t=139s

>all those literal whos
WTF happened to jewtube?

You're not cool or unique, lazy fucking degenerates

No need

>2017
>sum........BODY ONCE TOLD ME

Crock of shit.

I'll be damned, hit me in the face with paint balloons and I'll fuck a dude up. And furthermore, the music, yeah... The planets society didnt enjoy it. It was a few hits that a number of youth and retards enjoyed.

Conclusion: Fuck youtube. I---I think im done with this website.

Blah blah blah

WE NEED MORE ANIMATIONS, DAMNIT
>Sup Forumsmrade

You can't seriously defend NYPA faggotry. It's a bunch of newfags who are just wannabes for the edgy old Sup Forums that infamous for raiding and other shit, but they're lazy idiots who just want attention. They turned this site into stupid, pointless, edgy, directionless aggression because they wanna be "cool internet people." Now we never have good raids like we used to and all of the fucking faggots like the people in 2017's rewind and their fans get free passes for shitting everything up.

Press S to shit on Moot's grave

Agreed. Animators are THE most unappreciated people on Youtube. Like, fuck- Egoraptor along with Spazkid and the like stopped animating all together because of the utter state of Youtube.

Hey man, that's true! But NYPA stills stands you fucking retard.

>Sup Forums being shit coming soon

September never ends..

Wow, your time must be really important. Especially since you're a cool Sup Forums user! I can't imagine how impossibly busy you are, since you don't even have the time to click twice.

Oh, what's that? You're not really doing anything right now? You wanna make a statement? Wowee, you're a cute little rebel, aren't ya? You show those bad people how tough you are! Over the internet! You're so cool and tough and above everyone and everything, you're not gonna do ANYTHING.

Maybe things wouldn't be so shit if people such as yourself actually gave a shit. Good job ruining it for everyone, including yourself. Faggot.

>Hey man, that's true! But NYPA stills stands you fucking retard.

Yeah, But when does something go from NYPA to a raid? NYPA to me is something we would say to newfags that just try to get us to attack some other fag.

But when it comes to attacking a failing and incompetent platform, and it has the potential to cause a real shit storm. I say it's raid time.

this

They NEED include Idubbbz,H3H3,franku, maxmoefoe, thay are a huge part of youtube, or at least the youtube drama

>getting this mad over a single post

this is why no one supported your precious #goobergate either.

I thought the animations during the credits were cool. I liked most of those creators. Rest was pretty shit though. I'll give it a dislike.

Anyone else feel like 2016 used to have wayy more dislikes to likes than it does now?

>Anyone else feel like 2016 used to have wayy more dislikes to likes than it does now?

It's because when the drama settles, the normies come.

What's this reddit tier trash thread?

The post includes the notion of NYPA, which spans across all people who abide by it and is really fucking retarded. You dumbfuck memey frogposter brainlets are all so fucking cringey and useless. You probably claim to be some edgy INTERNET MASTER but you never do shit.

Sup Forums is dead

We have to post the bob tank under every video, because it is funny and shows, we are the Sup Forums army.
Seriously though, a thread for twelve year olds. Let them be and behave stupid, you were like them once too

lurk moar newfag. clearly you havent been here long enough. although even if u lurk more, all u will see is a hivemind of newfaggotry

Dumb fucking hypocrites, get off your metaphorical asses and do something useful for once in your life. Fucking shameful.

Nah when I was this old I was too afraid to post because I didn't wanna get banned for being underaged

see
Newfag or oldfag, you ruined it.

No wonder #gamergate failed. I can't imagine the neckbeard on this reddit trash. I bet you're angry I'm saging each post I make too.

Times change. I was mostly lurking back then too. But now every mong has a smartphone and can post old "memes". This shit drove the average user age down to 15. From 21 5 years ago.

But it was never alive.

The tanks are stupid and memey, but people should still dislike the video, which would be sending a signal without being a huge internety faggot.

at one point it wasnt just the same shit asked everyday

old Sup Forums raids didnt have a moral compass it was for the lulz

exactly i swear its like 10 people making the same threads every passing day

To whom? Youtube? They put controversial videos on their front page to create drama and publicity.
The content creator? They don't give a fuck as long as ads play. Youtube is testing a new system to play ads based on the user and not the videos.
The commentor? Nope, dislikes for comments are disabled since '12

You are the worst kind of subhuman. You are simply fucking epic. You don't care about the ramifications of what could be fucked up or how bad it could be fucked up because of your laziness. You're just le epick tr0lling people because you want to be special. You're killing what you at least claim to love so much because you're lazy retard. I'm not replying to you anymore. Fucking end yourself.

The rewind was shit this year. It deserves all thumbs down.

>frogposting

You must be 18 years or older to post here

This is the #gamergate redditor mindset everybody. He can't handle the fact that someone is calling his faggotry out and cries when he doesn't have his way. He's identified that he's from reddit, and needs to fuck off back there.

>ramifications
"we are anomalous we ar teh legiones"
>laziness
you are the prime fucking specimen for "NYPA"

You are such a childish hypocrite, it's unbelievable

Fuck off back to your shithole, plebbit.

Leftist shill, you can't meme or steal a good pepe, spurdo or wojak from the left, so go away

If it's not laziness, then what is it?

Sup Forums is overrun by cancer, summer all year round

bumping for more down votes

Confirmed. Youtube is auto removing comments that refer to tanking the rewind.

Ja heil

What a shocker?!?!?! Spam gets auto removed by bots, really. Lets write the congress

Not from reddit, nor am I a lefty. I just think posting smug pepes is an infallible identifier for someone being a huge faggot who's trying too hard to be "in the know" with the edgy internet crew

I thought you weren't going to reply to this post, redditor?

its you failing to grasp what Sup Forums is. its certainly not a place where people of a unified moral sense practice holy retribution against the internets. or at least was

Sarcasm is not your strong point, is it? I was refering to the right posting "memes" they missused or hijacked from the left

not him, m8

I am OP, AMA
I created the tank meme, please ask anything

I think that asking for a personal army on Sup Forums is an infallible identifier for someone being from reddit.

Answer me you fucking hog

>he's still posting pepe
>in 2017

It sure is summer in here

It is maga frog or kek you fucking new oldfag. Lurk less

>Anyone who comments against the video is spam

Nice.

majority of current Sup Forums posters are newfags, its always summer in here

The idea is that the issue in question is such stupid bullshit that everyone is already down for doing whatever whenever somebody brings it up, instead of it being some stupid shit like one guy being mad at a random streamer or something

I guess you from obesity land? Companies can decide whom they offer services.
And thousands of people posting an old meme from 2009 is just spam

and thus, in four posts, you've got the redditors arguing amongst themselves. I'll stop now, but before I leave- we're not your personal army you faggots.

I like it. If you really want to protest why not stop using google and youtube?
Sup Forums is the first site you can stop using

Didnt that Indian fuck want to make us to pay for Youtube?

Considering he is Indian, isnt he aware how poor his own people are?

what a poser lol

>Posting pepe not supporting trump, newfag gtfo

NAZI GRILLS ARE BEST GRILLS

But why. Who the fuck cares?

CURRENT UPDATE.
DISLIKES: 1M

We all do. Youtube is SJW leftist propaganda shit. Look at the thread at and people will tell you why

>don't do that
You just gave yourself the answer

People who think Youtube's gone to shit

And is stoping to watch their videos no option? Curious, you can just stop watching it and don't give a fuck, it is not like the internet forces you to watch those videos.