User, have you ever edged yourself into blue balls, but the pain doesn't come til way later on in the day...

user, have you ever edged yourself into blue balls, but the pain doesn't come til way later on in the day? Fuck this hurts man. I dun fucked up

fuck, what do I do

Been there dude. I just waited it out, but there has to be something you can do.

I looked at too many nice asses

just took some motrin, maybe that'll help with the inflammation?

I don't understand this meme.

Some days I get interrupted and I don't finish for a day or two. Doesn't hurt.

meme? It's not a meme. Also it's not just about being interrupted, it's about going for too long without release.

It's fake. I've edged everyday for over a week. No blue balls. Just a giant fucking load.

blue balls is fake now? Are you retarded?

How long do you edge?

I'm always amazed when people say this shit doesn't exist.

Yes. No.

Idk maybe 30 min.

Anyone who actually gets so called blue balls is a fucking waste. Learn to control your shit better.

Go 40, get one stroke off of cumming, stop. Repeat for a day or two. You'll feel it

>so called
You fucking kids are hilarious

No shit. Isn't that what edging is?
I'm telling you, I've done just that for a week. My balls dont hurt or anything.

>implying every body reacts the same to everything.

Hey maybe it doesn't happen to you. But it's definitely a thing

OP here. Fuck that was the worst. Still hurts but at least I can walk without feeling like my balls are exploding

Nope, fake as shit. A myth created by weak men and doctors. Find even one pic of actual blue balls.. I'll wait..

Yeah dude that shit sucks. If you can manage to finish off, just go for it, it'll help

topkek