fucking FBI get in here and help

Guys....
that's Tommy Pickles

James Franco

It's Elon Musk in 10 years.

He is who he is.

His past is literally gone...

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DOUBLE DUBS I WANT TO KNOW

Born in Poland and moved to France at a young age. He had rich grandparents who gave him several million dollars, he the invested this when he came to America and worked in every job possible as he told Greg he worked in lots of jobs.

Am I close?

Tommy Wiseau is symbolic of the universe. A dreamer who will stop at nothing to succeed.

It's D.B. Cooper.
Not even remotely joking. Look it up.

So my GF who is lying naked in my bed just came up with a theory

Tommy Wiseau is the "Denny" character in the film
A mentally deficient orphan with poor understanding of personal boundaries.
He is taken in by a wealthy man who cares for him
Wealthy man is betrayed by his best friend and trophy wife
He shoots himself in the head
Leaves all his money to young Tommy "Denny" in the film

"Tommy" Now gives away his wealth which has a tragic meaning to him in order to tell the story of the man who cared for him

>So my GF who is lying naked in my bed just came up with a theory
yeah well the ~nineteen naked women~ all sucking my dick right now think you're wrong

>tfw this green screen is way more realistic than majority of Hollywood movies now

is it even worth it to know? it has a lot more meaning if you don't

Some guy who had ties to the Russian mafia and a made an intentionally shitty movie in a money laundering scheme

Well my girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, thinks that the Room is a representation of a dying man's mind remembering all of the things that he once loved, including playing catch.

That's quite a story, Mark!

>ninteen women all sucking your dick
How do they all get their mouth on your dick?

>Well my girlfriend, Kylie Jenner
My GF thinks yours is a piece of trash

Doubt that, his heist was in 71 and he was a full grown man at that point. Tommy doesn't look to be at least 70 years old.

Peter?

Maybe Tommy is vampire?

His name is Max Res d'Efault, it's a French name I believe.

The Room is a 10/10 story imo. Not talking about the dialogue but the future wife cheating on her future husband's best friend is so relatabe in the "Who can you really trust" circumstance.

I have had family members disown other family members for no reason despite them being close for so long and therefore this film really spoke to me.

Tommy's suicide represents him knowing that history will always repeat and that we will never find love and peace in our humanity.

Chris R. is symbolic of all the anxiety and stress young adults have with life as they are growing up. Denny falling in love with Lisa represents the sexual desire we all have as Lisa represents all the problems that men go through when trying to obtain a proper relationship.

Lisa's mother represents the wise woman. She defends Johnny and tries to talk sense into Lisa.

The reason why it is so watcheable isnt just because of bad dialogue but due to how well the story actually is if you study it.

It's a film that never ages because everything in it represents humanity.

Also, the so many camera cuts of random people in San Fransisco represents that every single one of them has experienced something like in the Room. The Room IS The Room of all our problems.

Bumindick Cucumbersnatch

It'll never happen my friend

That's Mike Wazowski, nigga.