Mfw Canadian posters are some of the most hated, feared, envied, and respected posters on Sup Forums, nay...

>mfw Canadian posters are some of the most hated, feared, envied, and respected posters on Sup Forums, nay, all of Sup Forums, because of our scintillating wit, indomitable arguments, glacier sharp logic, Australian tier banter, and numerous inventions, which, without sounding too arrogant, includes pretty much everything worth inventing.

>feared
>ENVIED
Look, kid. I live in the greatest damn country on earth. We are free. You are not free. It's that simple.

fucking bants from india recently. the cucknucks on suicide watch

Canadians are just Aussies wirhout a sense of humour.

DESU, Trump wants to build a wall on the wrong border.

Canadians defeated Australians in a matter of mere MINUTES when the shitposting war erupted. Australians are losers and they should lick our feet.

Go eat another burger, FAGGOT.

>60% white

>this is what cucknadians actually believe
Your shitposting is bad and you should feel bad

>what is a time zone

Brew a couple pots of coffee on a day off and sit here all day one day. Australia and India are usually better at bants then us.
We just post the most obscure anti-troll trolling trolls that make people think we're fucking retarded (i'm giving you fucking twats the benefit of the doubt here) when actually we're just having a bit of a laugh.

Why are there always a few losers like you that insult your fellow nation, your fellow people?

Protip: They don't respect or like you for your self loathing. This website is a cesspool and it's inhabitants take it way too seriously.

Sup Forums BTFO yet again. Lick our feet, kangaroofag Ausfailians.

These faggot shills are weak.

These Canadians might be bastards but they are my property. They're good goyim

The Duke of Missisauga
t. M.T. the God

>respected
>Canadians
Pick one, Weed leaf

I for one welcome our canadian overlords

This was the post where Sup Forums began to die.

>insulting a retard is insulting an entire nation

Alright there bud. Take it down about 10% on your 'Nationalism' there bud. You likely never kissed the cod or did a bare-naked new years dip. Calling yourself a fucking Canadian, have you even had a prairie oyster?

I love this country. Not too fond the cunts that mindlessly aggro on the premise of a false pride.

Hundreds of "wow really males you think" posts/threads and other shill garbage are being made every hour by burgers yet it's still the Canadians that are considered shitposters lol

everytime a canadian posts it feels like the first time i ever saw a retard.

You know exactly what I mean. Going along with the Sup Forums memes does us no good. And people like you add up, to the point where you hate your nation and grovel for a nazi subsection of a Vietnamese Fish Wrestling Forum.

People here started hating Canadians because they lost in debates to them. That is the one and only reason, and like absolute autistic children, they can't get over it.

Johno was here '16

As a Commonwealth nation though, their healthcare is "free"

Jesus this is like a shit post of a shit post

I shitpost from a Canadian VPN. I'm actually an Australian white woman who does a lot of amateur interracial blowjobs on phub.

>scintillating wit
>glacier sharp logic
>indomitable arguments

>actively trying to change that