You done goofed now op

Carmen's better bye

CONSEQUENCES WERE NEVER THE SAME

more fat jess pls

these guys know. i still fap to her videos all these years later

kek

not Jessi

I need moar

How is this even remotely appealing to you animals?

Any of her butthole

Or her strapon

lel no way. there are too many and she was 12 at the time. but she has the body of a fucking goddess and was learning how to use it to play with men. search for carmen sunkist or carmen curbstomp. her videos may still be searchable. i think she had one other name because she kept getting banned from youtube but i don't remember what it was.

Dropbox or mega. Just share the best.

more of Carmen Cutekist

it's even worse. someone posted her the other night and now she pretends to be disabled and does around in a wheelchair. i forget what the fuck they call it. it's like when people choose a different gender but instead now some people choose to to disabled. kek. they even posted a pic of her in the chair.

never showed her asshole? wtf

This isn't hot girl fat
It's bloated dead body floating in the ganges fat

why did she randomly start being in a wheelchair, and is now suddenly out of it?

why

Having flashback iwasnteveninNam.jpg

That shit was roastbeef when ?she? was still trying to make brain slushies.

Jessi Slaughter
Jessica Leonhart
Daimian

Her dad had pedo charges and abuse charges. Died of a heart attack.
Was for the best.

Because she's a millennial, man.

CARMEEEEEEEN

Transabled

I know I want her butthole and strapon

its said she has fibromyalgia

i wonder if the consequences were the same

lol ok. sounds like she's trying to get on welfare and disability at 21.

she might have tetanus from sitting in this chair

My name's Jesse, can the thread be about me now? Free to answer any Jesse-related questions for my adoring fans

Thats bs.

The attention whale just wants more.

He done goofed

out of jessie pics, dumping another train wreck

lol poopchair

>fibromyalgia
>gets an uncurable illness
>needs wheelchair
sounds fake but whatever
>nah son dont need it for some reason

??????????????

thanks. i can't keep up with the latest tumblr identity scams to live for free

Sometimes I feel bad for what we did to her and then I laugh at the thought of her dad.

miss me guys?

Would she of turned out better if Sup Forums never found her?
Or just as bad?

things were never going to be good for her, it just accelerated it

Based on the area of Florida she was in, maybe not as bad, but still bad. Likely should would of shit out 2 half-in-half already, dropped out of 9th grade, working at a taco bell or something similar

i do. i still think about her a lot. i wonder about how much sex she has and what it's like to fuck her.

Early Jessi is good Jessi. Later she just became stagnant, fat and self aware

> she was dating a guy much older than her when she was 12, and parents let it happen
> nude photos of her when she was 12 were leaked and she was obviously having sex
> her dad was accused of abuse, not sure if it was sexual but i think it was
she was going to be internet famous for being a trainwreck was going to happen without Sup Forums's help

it was child abuse (physical, not sexual)

maybe that is what was charged but i wonder with the way she was acting out and obviously having sex with a much older guy when she was 12 or whatever she age was at the time.

Ugh. She's like a fat old tranny.

Absolute madman!

I'm ashamed to admit, I probably would slam that. With protection of course.

Untrue. She routinely sucked her dads cock.

This guy and her dad had a lot in common!

Consequences were never the same

It wouldn't be a stretch that's for sure. The girl was broken by that age, and that would do it. But then, I don't think her parents were exactly A on the genetics scale either. That area is kind a trailer park meth area to

I'm not saying he didn't. I'm saying he was only arrested for punching her in the face. If said punch was from his dick, that wasn't the listed reason

I'd slam her...heard she used to for Amazon stuff

Fuck why does she have to look so good with a cock in her mouth? Boner, stop it, you don't know what you're doing.

Is this her?

lol she's asexual actually, or claims to be on her ask.fm that she had

> used to
i'm 100% sure she'll send you a nude this very minute for an amazon gift card

Well, you can hardly blame the guy. If that was my kid i'd have beat her to within an incho fo her life.

Holy shit, more?

How do I reach her?

She's a butterbody. Kind of like her tits despite them looking retarded.

Second this unless still the same

Trans disabled

Just this one but she's gotta be 12 or 13 or so.

It explains why her snatch looks like an italian beef sandwich.

hahaha she's in a wheelchair now?

Diabetes is a terrible thing...

Maybe I can play around a bit with her

the old one she had when she was making many videos? i would believe she hadn't had sex yet but i'm not really sure a 12 year old knows what asexual really means. she make some shit blog post about how police got involved and told her to stop posting nudes and that was one the last times i saw of her. she posted a bit on youtube still after she got famous but apparently would accuse people of being pedos when asked to get wild because she was conditioned to.

fucking lol that's the photo

Sup Forums did this

looks like this is her insta instagram.com/degrotesquedami/

why are you fucking losers so obsessed with this fat ugly cunt?

god she looks so good chubby

nah. she was 15 i think when she had it (2014) but she disappeared from the internet and deleted all the asks on her ask.fm

He father fucking her and making her suck his dick did that.

i don't follow her but the thread the other night guys said she will still send nudes for gift cards. she fucked a cross dresser for money. i'm surprised no one has posted the video yet. she's a rock bottom whore.

she's an inherent part of our collective culture. She's not fappable anymore, but it's funny to watch her crash and burn.

>Hey user, you ready to hand out?

ive got it, its horrible and not worth posting honestly

She used to have a CB account, but I'm not sure if she streamed much. Anyone know what it was?

How old is she anyways?

i think it's the same thing. she had a presence online for a little while after all the shit went down on youtube and i saw her ask.fm once, she even posted here once and i was the only one in the thread that recognized her. as soon as i did she deleted her pics and left. i her blog post she said she was just acting out because of family issues and that was the last i could find of her.