She's gonna fucking leave me Sup Forums

She's gonna fucking leave me Sup Forums.
I'm no good for anyone.
Man, I've got a brain made of shit.

Best way to end it thread?

There are a billion girls out there. Find another one

Pussy

Stop being overdramatic and look for things to improve your self esteem instead.
No one is so perfect that they aren't shitty somehow, even her.

take some cops with you

Pics related

Even though I’m no better than a whiny little bitch, don’t I have the right to die?

I shall be known as bitch op. So we can skip all the "stop being a bitch" comments- and you guys can help me kill myself por favor.

And a bitch.

Fuck that, I want out.

>yes, the files are being pulled from google.

>7bil people
>only 1bil females

don't be a baby

No.

Nah.

*bitch

Bitch op here. Brainstorm please.
The sheer amount of work it takes to get through capcha with my internet connection is... no fun. Please stop giving me your shitty, faggy, unsolicited, cliche fucking advice. Assume that maybe I might be right this time, and maybe suicide is the best option.

>there, I insulted you. stop fucking trying to help, please.

You won't be remembered as bitch op though.
You'll be known as the guy who killed himself over a thot.
Also fuck you, it gotta take more than an insult to get me to help you die and for what, some chick that you'll probably over in a few months time?
Fuck that.

Also, sad songs if anyone's got em. I wanna get all sorry for myself before I finally get to taste a bullet.

Not just over a thot, no seriously, my brains made of poop. Fuck meds, fuck electroshock, fuck a lobotomy- time for a good ol' fashioned bullet mah nigga.

just drive ur car off the cliff when no one is looking and write a good note and spend the last 3 days of ur life making it up to ur friends and associates and family

>killing yourself
lol
>over a fucking girl
LOOOOOOOOL

Grow the fuck up dude. I'm sorry but there's literally nothing to this issue beyond "get your own life." Girls are supposed to be a passenger in your life, not the center of the universe

drink as much water as possible and hold your pee as long as you can

I don't think I list the urgency. I'm thinking within the next few hours. I've stopped smoking pot for a little while, and am going to smoke it again- as it makes me lose my fucking head.

oh. your words. they hurt.

The first fucking person in this thread with an actual good idea. I'll keep pissing, but drink SO MUCH water regardless. I really don't want to interfere with my music vibes and the whole "I'm a freak" - radiohead thing i'ma do.

Don't kys because it's not worth it. Ever.

Even if you're at your fucking lowest, it has to get better from there.

To just give up when things go bad isn't the way to live life. Just be shitty for a while like the rest of us, this is a natural part of life, or didn't your parents teach you that?

weed and ecchi
that's the answer

I don't care if my words hurt. Do you actually, legitimately believe this is suicide material? You want to end your life, which is by no means over, because the one girl you're overly attached to wants to break up?

If you're this fucking clingy you're never going to make any relationships work anyway. Worry more about yourself and advancing your own interests.

oh shit lmfao, i didn't read past the "grow the fuck up dude" part. This isn't about a chick. But she's kinda helped me realize how fundamentally useless I am.

I hit my lowest like... 4 years ago. Now i'm just kinda getting tired of this noise. "Don't do it" is a bullshit answer by bullshit people. Chester Bennington knew the answer.

I don't give a fuck about either of these posts.

Oh so you're not killing yourself over a chick, you're killing yourself over her convincing you that your brain is fucked, that sounds like a reasonable and healthy choice.
Have you ever considered that she fucked with your head because she's fucked herself?

No one is born useless. Figure out what you want life to be like, and figure out how to get there. Suicide is a fucking retarded thing to do.

Source: my dad killed himself at 45, abandoning and scarring his whole family and ending what wasn't anywhere near over

my brain is poop too, get a new gf

FUCK. Okay.

Check it out guys.

I'm bipolar w/ manic depression. I reach depths of depression previously unmet by man. Most of my time is spent staring at the ceiling trying desperately to find any fucking reason for anything. I ended up in the mental ward because my mood flipped while i was on the phone with my brother, he called my mom, i didn't want her to see my brains on the ceiling, you know the deal.

I thought having someone around all the time would help it. It doesn't. The pills make it worse. The weed makes it worse. I'm thinking... maybe electroshock? But i'm pretty sure i'll just end up in the same funk as the pills.

I'm going to be this way... forever.

Fuck your opinions, i'm outty.... and pouty.... and obviously not too torn up about it- so stop trying to help. Had a rough go of it? But fuck this. Fuck this so much. Fuck all of this. I want out.

If you've ever seen "Old Boy", i'm right at about that part where he's fucking SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS at the guy who brings him his food. Looks like bad acting, but nah mang... he's just been screaming so long the noise has drowned out. I'd be an absolute asshole if I didn't take advantage of the chance to die that he wasn't afforded.

>once again, i get it, i'm a bitch who makes dramatic long statements. I'll be gone soon tho- so calm tf down.

>I don't give a fuck about either of these posts.
what about "nopan,ass,sideboob,feet,femdom"
google it,nice images tho

Don't an hero over some gril. Forget the bitch an move on.

Family will miss you man, gotta want help if something in your body told you to make a post. You know how you could've ended it already, like you haven't thought about it before. Gun, boom, it's over. Don't do it man. I'm out this thread though, best of luck in everything
4piececombo

This is over, forever is now. You niggas been watching too many romances if you really think i'm sticking around just cause you give me sob stories. I need to get rid of that thing in my brain... the brain part of it.

This is now a sad song bread. I'ma make a playlist and get all sobby, then put on "Hurt" by Johnny Cash and get rickety wrecked lol.

My penis has been a hood ornament for years now, sir. I haven't had a sexual inclination in a long time.

Let's not be mistaken. I don't want to die. I never have wanted to die. I love people, i'm very sociable, I would usually find most things enjoyable.

In real life i'm like Finn from Adventure Time, playful af.

But it's coming again, and holy fuck i'm not sticking around for it lmfao. This has been a long time coming. So yea, the thread is self serving, but it's not nonsensical

Meh. Fuck it. I want to post my picture, but i know you guys'll match it up or something with the news report, and it'll get back to her- and that'll tear her up.

I'm thinking i'ma take a drive somewhere and hide myself.

Reality is sobering.

Peace Sup Forumsros.