Can we agree to disagree that this is now the problem America is facing...

Can we agree to disagree that this is now the problem America is facing? Pussy looking cops like this that got at most "verbally abused" in school and now they're gun-wielding gun-toting wannabe gangster fucks. The whole situation was wrong, the guy should have been told hands up, turn around, and walk backwards, but I can't deny he fucked up to pull his pants up while crawling, the suspect must've wanted a bullet in his head that night for making such a stupid mistake as that, but more than ever this is now the face of the police in america, little pussy looking twerps that jack off to beheading videos and COD ownage footage and 'let's not forget that he had "You're fucked" engraved on his gun' that have no right to wear the uniform and the badge to protect America and its citizens and the sole reason they are on the force is to play with thier gun, shoot someone, and be held as a hero because of the smallest technicality. >Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZBen0C4JOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I survived one of these police attacks

that was a long ass sentence

Yeah this guy deserves to be fucking strung up by his nuts and left to die

Butthurt mods keep stamping out discussion.

how many times are you going to post this? you do understand that it's already old and the more you post it the more people will get sick of seeing it right?

>he had "You're fucked" engraved on his gun'
that's so fucking awesome, I just bought one.
I'm a cop btw

"LAY DOWN! HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! CROSS YOUR LEG! NOW RAISE UP ON YOUR KNEES, SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU WOBBLE YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, KID! NOW CRAWL! KEEP THOSE LEGS CROSSED! I SAID HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KID? CRAWL I SAID! GOD IT'S LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING DRUNK! CRAWL WITH THOSE LEGS CROSSED AND THOSE HANDS ON THAT HEAD! THAT'S IT! *blast blast blast blast blast*

Not guilty

Police = Just another gang

>ITT: nothing new, business as usual in america.

He needs to be brought up on Federal charges. 2 months after the shooting he lost his job due to misconduct. Really? Not guilty?

fucking kek
also checked

we take care of it. you're welcome!

time to fry some bacon

Turth be told this is prolly why I shouldnt have a gun.

america is a fucking cesspool and laughing stock.

it'll be a third world shithole in 3 years.

Damn nigger. Stop posting this thread already.

where are you from?

Butthurt non-American detected

That's 7 years later than most of Europe then. I guess we win.

>Fucking commies ultimately shilling.

If i lived in america i'd be very upset with police in my country. Arent they supposed serve citizens rather than execute them? Americans should do something about the pigs, especially with the resources they have at their disposal. But I guess they like getting dominated by cops

I hope this estrogen sockpuppet gets raped by a pack of niggers.
That was somebody's son, who the fuck has the authority to take a life like that? Who the fuck thinks they can talk that way to another person? I want a terrorist to buttfuck him and I wan't all associated to be waterboarded. Force him to get breast implants and push him into a cell.

But, illegalities take place.
How would you do both?

>making two threads using the same pic

probably the same shill posting blacked, cuck, and “u mad white boi threads”
Wouldn’t be shocked if you are the fag doing the Andy log (literal) shitposting
Get off of b

Sad thing is you are right OP. I know a guy like this fag who wants to be a cop. I use to be friends with him until I found out he was trying to get at a 12 year old when he was 18. I punched him in the balls at his highschool graduation in front of his friends, mom, the school. This happened 8 years ago and he hates my guts till this day and barely anyone likes him. He is trying to become a cop and he was shitted on all his life for being a petty fag. I am pretty sure he will do something like this.

Oh well, guess they'll have to keep mowing people down then.

Did you Sup Forumstards even watch the video, or just shilling?
>Reports of someone pointing a gun
>The shooter and the instructor are two different people
>Instructor literally told victim 10 seconds before he got shot that if he moved his hands backwards or behind him he'd get shot and victim said "Yes sir".
>Victim reaches his hands back
>Shooter shoots
Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.

Things are permissive because there are just as many incidents where officers lose their lives because they let the suspect do something like reach into their waistband. A murderous cop isn't going to have a very long shelf life regardless of the law, and we can't afford to step up culpability laws to the point that every officer who uses lethal force gets fired and thrown in jail.

You'll realize the same after your Muslim population hits 20%.

>Too edgy, only edgy
You'll get older, you will mature at some point.

As far as I concerned they're executing scum, for the most part. That's fine by me. You break the law, you should get shot imo. I think it would be great if cops started shooting at all those drivers who will not get off the phone while driving. That would be great, maybe others will stop and traffic will be safer overall.

Anyways, it sure beats letting Muslim rapist go free and letting them take over whole communities to the point where the police won't enter them. If that happened here, I would hope the police would go in shooting. Fucking roaches.

the real problem is the private prison industry and criminalization of inanimate object possesion

No!
>He literally didn't give any instruction, like oh my gud
>It's the police fault! Praise communism!

He's not a shooter. He's a cop. The fact that cops shooting innocent people is becoming normalized is astonishing. Just because you "could" have a weapon does not fucking mean you get your life taken. It's ridiculous people are defending such easy killings.

Who said it was easy?
Are you this cop?
Tell us how you feel.

this is either troal poast or legitimate retardation

There are dozens of countries with better living standards than america. And more importantly, less retarded people. For example the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway.
Americans get buttsore about it because they are told from an early age that america is #1 country, land of the free and home of the brave. And some actually believe that shit. Now electing Trump was a step in the right direction at least.

i'll pay attention to what you have to say.

He fled to the Philippines right after the verdict to escape civil proceedings

You're fucking retarded.
>The underlying tone was that someone had a GUN
>Literally tell victim not to move his hands backwards 10 SECONDS before, they asked if he understood and he said YES SIR
>Moves his hand in a movement that mimic one if he had a GUN
>Gets shot
REEEEEEE interweebs with 30IQ

Remember, Liberals want only THESE people to have guns. Js.

Get the cop's dick out of your mouth. That's no way for a fuckin cop to treat a citizen. How many times did the cop say "do x or i will kill you"? Why do you think that's an okay for a cop to speak to an unarmed man?

They're just kids, living in a Utopia Dreamland.
They don't want to think, they're "rebels" kek

>gets asked where he's from
>lunacy is the result

good for you making progress.

Neither. It's called truth.

Did you watch the video? You see the poor fuckers ass crack 4 different times before he gets shot. Everyone in that situation could see there wasn't a gun back there. He wasn't reaching for shit - the cop was just a bloodthirsty manlet.

FUCK this pig... the cops can shoot anyone and get away with it

You retarded faggot.
So, stating the danger you're in so you follow orders and NOT die, it's.. a threat?

FACTS AND PROCEDURAL BACKGROUND
¶ 2 On January 18, 2016, Petitioner, a Mesa police officer, and several other Mesa officers responded to an emergency call from a local hotel. The caller had indicated that someone was pointing a rifle out of a fifth-floor hotel room. Upon arrival, Petitioner was assigned as a lethal coverage officer for the immediate-action team of officers who responded to the call.
¶ 3 The officers found two individuals in the hotel room—a woman and a man (“D.S.”)—and told them to come out of the room. The woman came out first, followed by D.S. A police sergeant, Sergeant Langley, instructed them to lie face down on the hallway carpet, which they did. As instructed by the sergeant, the woman crawled towards the police officers. An officer grabbed her and pulled her behind the other officers, leaving D.S. lying face down in the hallway. The sergeant instructed D.S. to get on his knees and crawl toward the officers. The sergeant warned D.S. that if he did not comply “[there was] a very severe possibility that [he was] going to get shot.” As D.S. crawled toward the officers, he abruptly put his hand behind his back and, Petitioner shot and killed D.S.
¶ 4 Petitioner was charged with second-degree murder. A Maricopa County Superior Court Judge, acting as the magistrate, presided over a preliminary hearing.1 The State offered testimony from Mesa Police Department Detective Sipe. Detective Sipe testified he responded to the 9–1–1 emergency call, reviewed the footage of the incident from the body cameras worn by Petitioner and Officer Doane, and offered his opinion regarding the tactics employed throughout.
¶ 5 The State rested and the magistrate, after reviewing the exhibits admitted into evidence including the video from the body cameras, found that there was probable cause for the charge.

And by the way,
They didn't fucking knew he was in fact unarmed.

Regular officers should be unarmed so only badasses sign up. Sure, they'll get murdered way more because U.S., but that just makes the job more badass.

You tuck your weapon in you asscheeks, or the to the side/slightly front? Damn you retarded

im a cop and all he did was follow training. good on him for doing what he needed to do

He was drunk, crying and being told to crawl with his hands in the air and his legs crossed. I'd bet your fatass couldn't do that in your basement, let alone with this angry little man pointing a gun at you.

If you had eyes and the video you could tell, retard.

>Amphibious milifag past kek
I can understand what you're saying, but, still a threat, A possible threat.
You don't take chances in this work.

holy shit, learn to form sentences before posting a rant.

No, you couldn't.
This is no fairy tale

Shame on both of you for not thinking it completely obvious that any training that results in that behavior is retarded.

I mean yeah, cop could have acted a little better....
but...
He reached for his shorts....I dont give a fuck if your pants are falling down. You have a high powered AR Pointed at you, You follow instructions to the fuckin LETTER! making a quick movement to ur shorts is just suicide, We see it all the time.
We can backseat cop this all we want but its over a year old and shit's over. Get over it. Bitch died who give's a fuck. Stop posting this. Literally no one here gives an actual fuck.

maybe. but he still got off cause he followed training. maybe you shouldn't be mad at the cop, and be mad at the people designing the training

i'd rather you listen to as many news sources as you can get ahold of and formulate your own opinions based on a composite of what you estimate to most closely resemble reality
but if you're like me you'll probably just keep getting hammered and watching john oliver and redacted tonight

>oh, you didn't want me to quickly reach for my waistband as if i have a gun?
>what are you gonna do about it? kill me?

they dont train cops to instruct people to crawl on their knees with their hands in the air then shoot them if they fall down.

no one else sees these triple dubs of deliverance?!

Lol

>be drank
>told to crawl on all 4's towards a dude with a gun
>get shot for moving my hands while crawling on all 4's

Americans are defending this when it could literally happen to them tomorrow, you guys deserve to be nuked

>be me
>driving
>take phone call from family or friends or work
>all of the sudden hear "you're dead, kiddo"
>get fucking blasted for being on my phone in the car
are you actually retarded, or just looking for some (You)s? I assume both.

Shilling how? A cop mudered an innocent man for no reason?
>you just exposed yourself as a shill..........

see

triple dubs?

If the training is stupid, then so are all of the people who don't think it's stupid, and if that's the result of the training then it's obviously stupid.

There is no problem.There's 325 million people and 10X more guns. 200 people get shot by police, give or take, a year. A dozen, give or take, are questionable but most of the time there's an issue with compliance. Every now and then a cop loses his shit completely. Given the numbers, it's, the guns, the crime, the murders, it's fucking rare. I don't see the problem. What do you expect in a country with more guns than people and mass criminality? Zero police shootings? You're nuts and have some utopian ideals that will never reflect reality if that's the case.

Meh, I don't see the problem. Shit happens.

I would do the same if the suspect acted so nervously

i'll sum it up for retards.

run from a cop and expect to get shot! why is the world not this simple?

Nice bait.

see
youtube.com/watch?v=GZBen0C4JOU

Why did he deserve to be killed? What did the man do to deserve his life to be taken?
>how can you defend cold blooded murder?

>Gets shot for moving his hands backwards to his waistband, not for crawling like you, parasite

lmfao, guy was literally crying and pulling his pants up

everyone in this thread would have also died in the same situation

america is full of fucking dipshits

Thank God you're not a cop then.
God forbid a drank man with an AR15 pointed at his face is nervous

>What do you expect? Zero police shootings?
I expect people to be removed from the streets when they murder other people.

exactly. the dude got shot cause he was running

I just exposed.. myself? Kek.
Antifakers are fascist.
Feminism is cancer.
Communism killed more than Hitler.
Clintons are rapists.
Get cucked

funny how that gay bald fuck never grabbed at his shorts like he was trying to pull out a handgun.

I'd like any of those faggots to tell that shit in front of his son or wife
Worst part is they aren't even trolling for a reaction, they're being contrarian fags just to feel special

Feminism is NOT cancer. if you knew anything, you'd know it was positive and advancing women's rights! YOU PIG

Act nervously != Is nervous.
Grow up.

Muslim countries are not better than America.

>Speficially told to NOT move his hand backwards or he'd get shot
>Cop asks if he UNDERSTANDS
>Victim says YES SIR
>10 SECONDS later
>Reaches to his waistband when he's supposed to just crawl forward
>Gets shot
What did the shooter do wrong?

>regurgitated memes are my contribution to the world

you okay champ?

It's not THE problem America is facing but it definitely is a problem. But did you see the video where that cop gets gunned down by a veteran with an M14? He didn't shoot because he had been reprimanded for being violent before. So if you string this dude up by his nuts as someone suggested, the next cop will be less likely to shoot. Obviously this particular cop's a shithead, but the next one probably won't be. Basically, bad cops are going to shoot people regardless, good cops - when they see the bad cops be castrated or whatever, are going to hesitate and thus possibly die. Also, the dude he shot was a fucking moron. Reached for his fuckin pants? Idiot.

Truth hurts.
only problem was it was a sniveling crying fat white cuck.

Feminism definitely doesn't help women.

if this was a black person no one would care

>mfw

meh shit happens people lose their lives to an unjust system then young members of their family grow up feeling slighted and robbed of a loved one, eventually snapping and opening fire on a country music festival using the country's lax gun laws against it
just desserts anyone?

>advocates for the killing of man for acting nervously with a gun pointed at him
>tells me to grow up

You'd pee your pants if that were you and you know it