Question to western European liberal countries:

Question to western European liberal countries:

>Muslims are laying waste to your country
>You obviously aren't doing much to stop them - no mass deportations, not even Le Pen or Wilders winning an election

I have 2 theories that might explain that:

>Theory number 1: Muslims create perfectly isolated society, enclaves within countries and the only reason for you not getting shit done is your political correctness
>Theory number 2: Muslims create ghettos, but some of them integrate, making some percentage of friends of native Europeans. Attempts to solve muslim problem by mass deportation would be difficult, due to many people thinking "Muslims are causing problems and we should deport them, but my friend, Ahmed, is okay and I will stand by him", which in turn would divide your society and drag to "muslim side of the conflict" many non-muslim people.

Which theory is correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

>>Muslims are laying waste to your country
>>You obviously aren't doing much to stop them - no mass deportations, not even Le Pen or Wilders winning an election
Because your argument is not true. There is no such thing as a muslim problem, immigration problem, or any of the other things you're trying to make true.

>There is no such thing as a muslim problem, immigration problem, or any of the other things you're trying to make true.
>t. Mohammad al-Maghrebi

t. retarded autistic kid reaching 300kg next month

I'm starting to get tired of you.

Not him, but in Spain at least, muslims are not a problem.
They haven't done anything since 2004 I think

People will get used to their country now being a shitty violent, poverty stricken, dangerous shithole and segregate themselves even further - pulling closer and closer to their "own", It'll be like those balkan people saying "You're a retard if you wander into X part of the country/city".

>Theory number 2
This has already happened.

The problem is that there's much ruin in a nation. Just look at garbage tier countries, they mostly function all right, despite corruption being everywhere and with multiple coups and what not.

Okay, what do you think is the issue then?

Moslems are simply not a problem, that get into your fucking head, moron
Just because they believe in Allah and are more serious about than Christians you shouldn't be afraid of them

There is no issue. Europe has quickly developed from a feudal continent into the World's most developed continent, and is not stopping even considering that capitalism almost collapsed in 2009. Our strenght is unbeatable and only our enemies try to divide us on non-issues like immigration. Go ahead and suck some Putin's cock, I'm pretty sure you'll like it, little polish bitch.

Islam is a political movement foremost - their goal being arab/muslim supremacy.

Huh? I'm pointing out you're proposing a false dichotomy. Did you even follow the link? Both things happen at different rates.

Then the problem is islam, not arabs.

Just ban religions. I'm for it. All of them belong to the trash.

Neither arabs nor muslims belong in Europe.

Reminder:
american "liberals"= european socdems
european liberals = american libertarians
be specific

What doesn't belong to Europe is your monkey mentality, because your argument does't have any logic. Humans have moved here and there since the beggining, so trying to make it the property of someone is stupid. By your logic, all homo sapiens should leave their houses and return to the Horn of Africa.

>what are immigration laws
>what is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
You're brain dead.

> trying to make it the property of someone is stupid.
I'm a landlord and I have a say as to who can enter my property.

Tell me Cletus, what are you doing in Canada? Did your mom changed already fucked all of America and had to search for new clients? Are you mad about it? then go fuck someone else and stop disturbing people online, you retarded, mutant, subhuman fatshit.

Are you a Paki on vacation in Spain?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

terrorism is a tiny part of what muslims do

Fuck off, unineuronal pseudobeing.

Part of the problem is what they don't do which is work for a living:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

They make the greatest number of rapist, specially in the basque country, make like a quarter of the jailed ones, they are the most numerous leechs with the "ayudas" of all kinds (like social houses, food help etc) without having ever worked, and we are only at the start of the second generation, where things start to go to shit. Lots of problems with young ones too, druggin themselves, petty crimes etc where they live. Donde vives? Cada dos por tres detienen a una celula jihadista, los albano cosovares son los mayores bandidos tambien.