Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight?

Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton#Controversy_over_remarks_on_immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=l0XQwazkx10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO LET ALL OF THIS RIFF RAFF INTO THE ROOM?!

I dont get this memee pls explain

He certainly caused a stir with his politics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton#Controversy_over_remarks_on_immigration

IF I HAD MY WAY I'D HAVE ALL OF THEM SHOT

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Is that PF song really about him?

LIGHTS

SO YA THOUGHT YA MIGHT LIKE TOOOO GO TO THA SHOW

bump

inb4 some edgy pol teenager says "but he was right"

but he was right

I unironically love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=l0XQwazkx10

I agree

As should every true white briton who loves this country

FUCKING BASED CLAPTON

He literally was right. Clapton was right and Enoch was right.

Exactly

>he wants Britain destroyed

Only good bong is a dead one

Oh, that's it, Eric.
You've gone too far.
Me and me mates are gonna put on an all day music festival with multi racial, and multi cultural punk rock and reggae bands, and protest the likes of you and David Bowie.

I don't care if you were/are best mates with the likes of Jimi Hendrix and Buddy Guy.

You think that you can take black people's music and spout that racist shit, you wanker? Piss off you old geezer. Your time's up. The Clash will put old farts like you in their proper place. You've been warned, Eric. Either apologize for your speech or forever be seen as a pariah in the music industry.

Oi, Eric.
Don't look now, but your son is playing too close to an open window.

>true white briton

so 5% of the UKs population ?