This guy killed my cat last summer...

This guy killed my cat last summer, he was mad at me cause I skimpped him on some weed but like seriously how the fuck you gonna just kill my cat? How do I ruin his life Sup Forums

Molotov cocktail his house window?

I mean I hate animal killers too but breh. You fucked with his weed. Dick move.

Find where he lives if haven't already. Loosen all lug nuts on his tires. If that bum even has a car

Kill him then hang yourself.
It's simple as that ladies and gentlemen.

>getting bullied by hila from h3h3

lmao just fuck him up what's the problem. or lace his weed or some shit.

Try killing yourself first.

Fuckin kek

Just soak the next delivery with turbolax.

If you are in the WA area, I can take care of him in exchange for bitcoin

Should have gone to the police

just fuck his dad lmao

Kill his dog.

How certain are you that he killed your cat?

do you have proof?

Well, let that be a lesson to you. Don't skimp on weed you fucking jew.

Buy him a cat

Suck his dick, thatll teach him

Last summer? Fuck if I kno. Get a time machine and punch him in the face

What are we working with? Does he have a car, roommates, job, pets, etc

Vandalise everything he owns. If he can't prove it was you (needs video or picture proof) then it didn't happen. Don't puncture all his tires though, insurance will cover that.

Can confirm. I sucked my highschool bullies dick at a party last summer and he was so embarrassed

Sounds like an unhinged scumbag. Let that be a lesson to you and don't skimp on weed. It's a sign you're a bad dealer; you probably smoke your own stock you addict. Also, your business runs on word of mouth, how stupid can you be?

If he fucked with your cat and you let it slide, your rep is fucked. Just get a normal job. Doesn't sound like it fits your personality and lifestyle.

Beat his shit in for looking like a faggot and killing animals and then beat your own shit in slightly less for skimping.

Go home Jamal.