Hi all African Americans

Hi all African Americans.
Honest question: How much would you pay to be white? Or do you prefer being black?

6000 USD.

I'm arab and I'd give half of all I have to be white. I'm ashamed of how primitive a lot of "my people" are and I don't want to be associated with them.

I’d give literally everything, I hate being a nigger

> mfw already white

I'd pay just to have a white friend...

I wouldn't pay to change something about myself. I've hated myself for being a nigger and now I've changed. I hate my mom for fucking a nigger. At least I'm only half as bad

ITT racists larp as black niggers with fake lament.

GREAT THREAD OP

6 posters faggot, gtfo.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong you absolute cuck

I hate bein black most days, I just no I trippin on shit white ppl be abel to get round.
Like they see a problem. They fix it. They figure that shit out. for real.
I see that shit, but I aint seein that shit, ya no what i'm sayin. shit

word. damn

I am your white bro.
There are also a lot of assholes of my race. That is a problem in mentality, not in color.

Not black but I'm Hispanic. I wouldn't mind being white but to be honest I would miss my whole culture stuff. Your guyses homemade food doesn't really look that good. And I kinda hate cheesy ppl I've seen older white ppl talk and it annoys the fuck out of me. I can't explain it, I'm not one of those anti white ppl don't get me wrong I actually like natsoc germamy. So sure I wouldn't mind. I mean I'm already pretty fucking pale. But I just wanna be a chad If I'm being honest. Wish I had blue eyes.

I'm not black but I'm brown and id give have of everything to be white. I'll admit white people are way more attractive and have really nice skin. There isn't much of a difference between races beyond appearance but I think white people are definitely superior as far as physical attractiveness goes.

OP you didn't say the 'CATCH'
"skin cancer problem"

Would you rather be a 6'2 athletic black guy with a huge penis or a 5'5 fat white guy with a slightly below average penis?

White guy all day.

Black obviously.

anything but a nigger
anything

Congrats, you're now a 40 year old overweight indian man.

still not a nigger

>Being a Indian is worse than being white.

Damn, I know whose number you got, ethnically.

Could have been worse. I'll take it over black.