Why is omegle dead now? There are way less people on it now than earlier this year

Why is omegle dead now? There are way less people on it now than earlier this year.

Also, post omegle related content.

Lul

Bots

any replacement sites that are good?

Fbi.gov

girls used to like to hoe on it which attracted guys but now we've almost all moved onto new outlets

Which are?

Instagram and snapchat

we cant let our dream die boys

How do I get random hoes now? Where can I find them?

Not snapchat, if youre good looking you can network and "slide in to a chicks DM's" DM= direct message

chicks whore themselves out on periscope still

Tinder is workable if you look good can deal with bots and chicks that are on there for attention only. Plenty of fish for fat chicks/ single moms / trailer trash. Really POF is bottom of the. Barrel

But where can I find random girls that are in the seek of fun?

I reckon about 10,000 kids who hit the "no flash in chrome" just give up and go somewhere else. Plus the webcam tweens are being phased into periscope phone teens and all the good underage tits and puss is on periscope. But you gotta be quick to catch some loli slit!

If you want to pay for privates

They're banned really fast and because of that hard to find

Define fun you trying to fuck or just get puctures/ and or catfish because you don't look good?

so btards need to unite and educate the grills on allowing flash in chrome, some sort of public service campaign?

How do you find those? Kek

Fuck and get pictures, and bit of catfish although I'm not bad looking

>tfw there will never be stickam again

feelsbadman. Anyone know where to find vods from there? They have to be somewhere on the internet right?

Age, country and if USA state? Also what age group you looking for

Hello Mr. FBI

Fuck off, if he's an old cunt he's obviously not going to be able to go certain routes like SC/ tinder or maybe even POF

My experience: omegle isn't dead. Just not as easy to find random chicks to fool around with. Periscope and live.me are great ways to find qt's but most just want attention. I've had lots of luck with Matcher on kik, they now have a proprietary app called dangle. Try that, gotten tons of sext buddies that way.

>
It would help I reckon
gotta know where to look

bump