Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/213183/
nhentai.net/g/216252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

where da dead boys at

pls dont hurt innocent boys

tf is this shit boy

Just lost everything in my shota folder... Help me out with some shota feet / footjob pics Sup Forumsros?

got your back

big """brother""" user here
>double the boys in my bed edition

>double the prison sentence edition

One of them sleeps in my bed at least twice a week so I don't think he would be a problem. There was a third boy but he disappeared into the night.

Sauce?

thats a weird way to say shallow grave in your backyard

nhentai.net/g/213183/

Its too cold to dig a grave.

>753329915

oh, so hes got 6 months to live, i guess

Hopefully not. He is cute.

Hot.

The last page explains it all

>check it
>mfw it does

bump

Wtf user

what

heres another good one
nhentai.net/g/216252/

Some pretty twisted shit dood

but its cute

Stop that

i dont read rune but that ones pretty great. first hes tortured and his towns cut off, then the second half is him being teased and bullied for being a weird mute. nice contrast

Sounds terrible

4u

Have you done anything sexual?

belly fuck belly fuck

Gross

i know rite? kids? how awful

No I mean your taste bad enough sometimes guro is spammed along with the usual shit to flood the thread now a “regular” just posts it.

thats barely comprehensible mate

Shit thread

Not really, it’s pretty clear

no, not really. at the very least your missing some commas. "your taste bad enough sometimes guro is spammed"?

secondly, its a shota thread. its like a room of people eating poop and someone goes "woah there, that poops got CORN in it, gross dude!"

All it was missing is a coma, hardly qualifies as barely comprehensible. What is however is your shit analogy, literally. Bad enough you have shit taste but your a self-hating shotafag so your presence all around is just garbage.

no,lemme fix that for you
>No(,) I mean your taste (is) bad enough(.) sometimes guro is spammed along with the usual shit to flood the thread(,) now a “regular” just posts it(?)

this is what makes the most sense without completely changing a few words.

Okay grammar nazi who doesn’t even capitalize, doesn’t change the truth. Enjoy your shit thread, no reason to stick around when your trash killed it.

>grammer nazi
>basic grammer
lmao dude, see ya tommorow

>Caring about basic grammar on Sup Forums
Lmao and no probably not, especially if you're the one making the threads.

which isnt what i said, i said it wasnt comprehensible, lmao
>making the threads
lmao, you dont think i would of started with the stuff i liked like, in the ops post?

>Liked like, in the ops post
And you call anyone else incomprehensible, lmao.

that makes sense, lmao. no much of a english guy are ya

>no much
And no it doesnt, you're either triggered or English is your second language, either way someone i've wasted too much of my time on.

then explain why it dosent make sense, lmao

Iwishthiswasme.png

mygod thankyou

Roasties BTFO~!

u btfo

roastie as in someone who prefers sleeping with black people?

aaaand a good morning to you too :3

post candy shotas

>candy shotas
what

Any rougher stuff?

there is already rape and gore in this thread, what rougher stuff are you asking for?

the nastiest
hand holding

lol. fuck, what monster i am, i actually DID this to a shota before... multiple times

prison themed stuff would be fun, I've only seen it posted in one of these threads one time ever

I should've allowed shota to stay banned.
This content is getting worse and worse.
pic related

Are you talking about kissing or hand holding? My little brother used to always demand I give him a kiss on the cheek before I leave when I dropped him off at school or summer camp, but he grew out of that, but he still likes holding my hand.

was talking about hand holding. but also got some kisses. one just used to kiss me on the mouth out of the blue ^^ miss those times...

i dont mind rick, but morty in every fucking image...

I've always wondered if there was something wrong with my brain because my little brother was like that and still likes holding my hand, and apparently that isn't uncommon, but I was never like that. Maybe because I never had an older brother? But when dropping him off I see other little kids kiss their dads too, and I never did that to our dad.

>brutal rape/murder in progress

who knows... i was a pretty introverted child too. as long as you are happy with yorself and don't hurt other people, it doesn't really matter how you are

I guess some of us are just different. I do regret not having done that with my dad, I hope it didn't disappoint him seeing other kids do it when I didn't.

I used to kiss my dad when I was a kid