Now that nobody is paying attention to this board, let's have a discussion thread for the Despair Code

Now that nobody is paying attention to this board, let's have a discussion thread for the Despair Code.

If you don't already know what it is, don't ask.

>If you don't already know what it is, don't ask.

Don't like tell me what to like do bro. Your not the boss of Sup Forums.

Sweden is the best coutry on Earth and dicks.

nice meme

Wow your not a virgin

is it gay to say penis a lot

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Obviously not, but I do know that hate speech is not free speech, thanks for crashing the board shills . The more you prevent actual discourse the better

you're*
dick shit. think about this carefully. you are not even normal feces that naturally comes out of an anus. you are DICK SHIT. stop fucking shitposting on this once great board and fix yourself. look into the mirror, realize how much of a god damn disgrace you are, and run into a knife. god damned little dick shit.

I'm not the shit poster I was bantz with shit. You're funny though. When do you think a human is granted a right to life? I say conception and believe abortion is murder

wut?? im jus a hilary clinton supporter like every1 isnt she grate??t?

The Despair Code is a really fascinating conspiracy/subversion tactic. Essentially the moral of the story is that if you're smart and you are a seeker/searcher of information beyond the mainstream you will be punished with depression and eventual complete mental breakdown.

it's a salacious and sexy idea that's really just meant to water drip torture yourself into giving yourself psychic trauma.

is that gay tho

The despair code is the source code for r9k

oh it's most certainly pretty gay. whomever projected the notion used a little bit of truth (the bitter aftertaste of the red pill, that eventually fades as you actualize yourself in this mad mad etc world). checked

That's interesting, It's like an existential nightmare but I don't think it corresponds with nature and reality. While knowledge can lead to extreme depression it can also lead to euphoric states

What is it?

not only euphoric states, but legit relationships nearly impossible to organically create in a mainstream environment.

despair code is meant to taint the knowledge of a new seeker/searcher from then on. it's a fun idea but ultimately corrosive

Don't ask.

What is it?

a meme

gooooooooogle

and then come back and give us your opinion

o... im not gay tho so i cant do gay stuff

my mom told me twice u bettr not b gay. u tried not bein gay ??

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Announcing reports is a bannable offense.

Get rekt, faggot.

I've tried not hurting people, I've tried not hurting myself, I've tried not hurting animals, I've tried to take my pills, I've tried to open up, I've tried to be good but I've never tried to not be gay.

good luck man sounds hard

a new bot reveals itself

Is this pic related to the despair code?
If so, how?

It's just a prank bro

no, it isn't

yep. its literally on every thread on the 1st page

>It comes from a thread about making iceberg tier memes. The 6th tier was meant to be a joke, the guy who made that image even confirmed it. People are just spamming "what is the despair code now" as a new meme. And the comparison to the grifter is that they are both used to troll people who are new. They get 404'd cuz its just bait.
fantastic

Haha, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sounds like disinformation planted to subvert the easily manipulated.

Someone will hear that, then talk themselves into thinking they're crazy. Only really would work on an atheist.

and that's the show

he's a troll, just ignore him

which most young ones are now. it's a kick in the nuts to anyone without any real mental protection, a boogie man to point to when shit in your life goes from a bad day to a bad week. instead of just moving along you subconsciously track it and feed it and it really does become a problem of self sabatoge

Hate speech is the only form of free speech there is you fucking moron.

Wow this thread sucks

Announcing bannable offenses is a crime punishable by navy seal copypasta and spiderman threads.

I know what it is. An atempt to force a shitty meme.
Everyone report this shit thread.

How is this related to timecube?

>children of the trough
Fuck man,I feel like I should not recognise this

it's just an old past user

>tfw degengerate
what's a timecube?
and wtf is mexican sugar dancing?

Everyone scrolls to fallen. kek.