People have been saying my girffriend is ugly and I'm starting to feel very insecure about my "standards" could you...

People have been saying my girffriend is ugly and I'm starting to feel very insecure about my "standards" could you guys @random be completely honest with me on how she looks? This is a photo my her friend took of her when we went to Italy

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/s/1512496963509.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you talked to her about it?

Uhhh no I don't want to hurt her

How fresh are you?

Smash not date

Bro she is just moooooooovinh im trippin on lsc right now yo girl is grooooooovin

I hope these "people" aren't close friends of yours....

She is pretty to me, Maybe a forward facing picture would be a better judgement where her eyes aren't cocked to one side.

shes hideous.. how could you look at her op?

If it weren't for the laws of this board I would have killed you

i'd fuck her face dude don't worry about it

Why do you care what people say?

nudes are the only way to truly tell

Well she looks attractive to me and that's all that matters

You guys need a reality check. This is a clear 2/10

moar pics

Why a 2

So to you like 90% of the female population is a 2/10 or lower?

Come on.. Cant people take a joke.. Shes fine af, chill. She is close to as good as they get, op.

other angle, need to check symmetry

She looks attractive and feministic to me. Plus if she is nice, smart, easy going dont drop her. You wont find better. Some on these photos maybe hot, but most of them are total bitches because they know they are hot. These kind drops you at the firt occasion

stfu OP she is fucking cute, gtfo of here

To me she's not a jaw-dropping gorgeous but she's an attractive woman. All that matters is what you think. Good solution for this is check out the 10/10 threads that are fairly common on /b. These are women someone thinks are as beautiful as they come. To me some are attractive, some are average and some I think are real woofers.

This ones not a bitch or a hoe, she has this thing where she does this really cute smile and then instantly tries to hide it and it just warms my heart

she should dump you for being an insecure loser

post nudes

there's something going on with her eyes

id fuck her. not really my type but definitely above average. if she had an attractive personality or shared my interests i'd wife her

Shes really cute, dont listen to those "friends" of yours

Why is your partner wearing a hat on such a gloomy day. Could have just as easily worn a helmet imo. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Your friends are idiots.
Or they just don't like her. She might be a cunt and you don't see it.
Had a friend like that in high school. GF was beautiful. But she was a cunt. None of us could stand her whiney, manipulative ass.

Could be the same thing here user.

>i have a decent girlfriend
>please tell me how hot she is

Her smiiillle is mooving here

you are fucking retarded.

She's a 6/10 for me, but I have a specific taste, and I know enyone would rate her as a 7/10, or even 8/10.

Anyways, why are you worried about other people's opinions?

Well I don't want to date someone ugly and be blind to something that everyone else but I can see... I've been dating her for 7 months and she is the definition of perfect with her personality, she hasn't tried to manipulate or cut me off once. And yes things could change but she is great at the moment

She is okay. If she is better-looking than you, then great! If not, then maybe think about it.

What do you care what other people think?

She's obviously a beautiful young women, soon to dump your sorry ass due to gross stupidity.

>woman

>posts hot girl he doesn't know
>is my gf hot
>op is a bundle of sticks

hot

post bobs and vagene

my gf is way cuter than yours OP

She should ditch the hat and maybe not be a gondolier driver for a living. The salt wreaks havoc on the skin

Is that her natural hair color? That's the only thing that seems semi-off imo. She's cute,they've probably been saying that so they can get with her if this is even real

she's not very hot. she honestly looks like a female version of me, except with brown eyes and different hair.

she's a pretty lady, op.
now stop being a faggot and start being grateful.
plenty of neckbeards here would jump all over that.

>your gf

Don't know if it's just bad light because of the overcast day or if she's a troll, but, damn... she's a troll.

You are dating a very good looking girl and you are stupid for even doubting that. She does not deserve your insecure ass. Man up and love her.

I'd fuck you. If the different hair is still long at least. That way, from behind, I wouldn't really be able to tell I was fucking a dude. If your hair is short, well, I'd probably face-fuck you and pretend you just had a butch-cut.

the longer I look at her the uglier she gets

I don't think I'd wife her she can't have kids and adopting sounds stupid to me so...

I'd bang him.

Oh yeah, well where is she here in this picture then hmm?

dont listen to them bro she s really cute

I need nudes in order to asses this postulate!

OP is long gone

moron

i once ingested an after eight by the anus and i made sure it was past 8pm
feces was currency

I'm not gone I'm still here

then post nudes nigger

Why would I do that

post her naked faggot we cant even see her body, shes wearing baggy clothes in these 2 pics and no view of hips or legs or ass

The fact that you have gf is better than most on here

she’s a solid 8

Cool fantasy OP...not only making up a girl friend but then asking people what their opinion is of your made up girl friend. No girl that pretty would ever date someone that goes on Sup Forums

She's decent, assuming the picture isn't flattering her weight which it could be. Are you just looking for complements, it's pretty obvious she's quite pretty, her features are good, just a bit low tier on the face shape/jaw?

You are clearly retarded.
I would tell any adult that the opinions of others don't matter when it comes to your significant other.
You've got to be like 15 years old by virtue of this thread so for you I suggest going to bed.
If by chance this is serious and you actually care about what anyone but yourself thinks of your girlfriend, I urge you to dump her promptly and unsubscribe from life.

she'd look prettier if not wearing the weird hat

OP is trying to give us feels by flaunting his hot girlfriend and his European vacation. Even charismatic boat guy is checking her out.

I'm OP and y'all should just shut the fuck up.. first of all I got issues man alright I go on Sup Forums like one a year if I feel like I have a question or I want to see retarded shit, I ain't lying about anything or trying to show off just looking for some opinions and sense from some people. I am in love with my girl but I'm an anxious motherfucker

shut up pussy LOL

op is lying and cuckposting, her nudes are in an /s/ thread right now

Fucking wish lil bitch

She seems hot.. But something's off
Do you have a photo with lighter eyebrows

stfu OP you fag.

lol wut

messed up the link, anyone want to see OPs "gf" here she is

It's the eyebrows man
Super dark eyebrows don't go well with light blonde hair

Honestly kind of above average, but the chin bothers me slightly. 7/10, but I can definitely find better.

I agree, I was more puzzled as to why you thought op would have a picture of his gf where her eyebrows are lighter lmao

>This is a photo my her friend took
her is your my platonic male friend right?

she is not that ugly

Your retarded that looks nothing like her, plus her natural color is brown she dies it blonde

Light brows is actually my fetish

6 or 7/10

Relax OP you're cute ;)

pretty good but something is off about her eyes...

ugly around the eyes.