Why do swedish girls do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjrwNc4BUi0
youtube.com/watch?v=PNmEgRhqFcc
youtube.com/watch?v=abo4lFqzilo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like an Indian and super niggerish black at the same time.

and yet he can impregnate a 10/10 swedish girl.

literally how is that 10/10

10/10 for a Turk perhaps. She's not my type.

> 10/10

Turkish standards

>10/10
it's just an average girl lmao

>not fat
>pretty face
>perfect milk skin
>holds the most valuable citizenship on earth
>superior european genes
if i found a girl like that i would make her 5 babies at least.

> why do swedish girls do this?

I have a feeling that white people are all masochists, that would explain it all.

if you come here youll see alot of much better blondes, going to sweden you might also get one as a gf

If you see her as 10/10 then I am guessing you're ugly as sin.
That girl is basically 6/10 but goes down to 5/10 because she fucks around with shitskins.

i wish a swede user would explain how did that shitskin got to sweden in the first place tho. he seems to speak fluent? swedish.

>but goes down to 5/10 because she fucks around with shitskins.
more like nonexistent/5

The kid is surprisingly light-skinned. The guy is practically as dark as coal.

do coalburners exist there?

his parents probably came to sweden a long time ago and he was raised there

Here is how it works.

>live in a country without social interaction
>interact with a person
>get laid

Most like him are like this.
Step one.
Mom+dad goes to sweden and work easy stuff
Step two
They send their kid to swedish school, with only swedes, force him to love swedish stuff
Step three
He only gets swedish friends and his language and political view becomes swedish
Step four
Swedish whores who want nignogs go after these guys since they're "exotic" and still """swedish"""

That dog is the real tragedy. Its hunched walking posture is a result of dangerous traits that German shepherds have been bred for for decades.

the kid will get darker as it grows older

t. race mixed babby that was blonde, blue eyed and irish pale until I hit my teens

Most of the would-be coalburners move to Denmark

q*mal ananı bacını sikeyim senin salak orospu çocuğu

Well in the eyes of nationalistic swedes yeah.
But I was talking about the "looks" and didn't focus on her burning

kes lan, /tr/ye gelmiyorum zaten

>do this
Do what? Have children started?

bitch luckily is 6/10
Especially in Sweden, there there are light years more attractive turbosluts.

He talks about coalburning.
Seems like people get caught up in this.

>If you see her as 10/10 then I am guessing you're ugly as sin.
HHHAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>she dates a non swede
>hurr durr she is at least 5/10
deluded,pathetic virgins

>75333480
Whatever you say man.

How did that nigga get a woman like that?
It's not even about race, he's just fat and his face looks like an overbaked potato, that girl may not be magazine model-tier but she's is clearly way out of his league.

>It's not even about race
But it is. Darker-skinned men are more attractive in Sweden, not less. Come home, brown man.

Her face is actually quite cute, she could remove those moles though.
We don't see the body.

ikr, he doesnt have a single positive thing and yet he impregnated her..

Confidence. Something the native "nordic germanic masterrace" lacks.

Have you loser virgins even tried to talk to girls and be normal?
Like do you think every girl is broken and only want money and nothing else?
What are you talking about, this memetier retardation is annoying. Looking at nu-males and Sup Forums swedes doesn't equal to the regular swede.

he has the Big Curry Cock

post a picture of your swedish wife and baby, if you dont shut the fuck up you cuck sven

>ugly butthurt turk got mad
Stay mad and spout out your nonsense, while real people move on with life.

>>ugly butthurt turk got mad
NIGGA WAT, im not mad in the slightest, and yet you seem to project a lot of things which makes me think you are a bitter virgin

>I am not mad, I was just making this useless thread for no reason

lmao, this is why roaches are roaches

>That girl is basically 6/10 but goes down to 5/10 because she fucks around with shitskins.
God you're such a sad fedora wearing virgin

At least he speaks Swedish, so maybe he's smart? I don't know lol, that's literally the only explanation I can find for that match up.

these betas watch so many animes they forgot how real life girls look.

>10/10
literally below average

>literally below average

post your average

k mate whatever helps you sleep at night.

The man speaks with perfect accent which means he's either adopted, he grew up around native Swedes or he has tried really hard. Either way that man is likely not a problem for anyone.

I'm not sure if you realise this but maybe she just likes him as a person. You have to be a stormfag for this to disturb you.

I honestly cant tell if you're memeing or not, she really is nothing special

i want to punch you across the screen man. stop being so cuck.

Scandinavian woman.

If you are the one Turk who wants a white gf then I'd say you should move to western/northern Europe. Especially the Scandinavian blondes will love you. They have a thing for darker guys. Swedes and other white guys are boring looking so they really go crazy about exotic looking guys. Get them pregnant. I'm sure they will like you.

Dark men aren't a novelty here anymore.

I just want you to post your average. Just google some random swedish girl you think it's average or even over.

i want to go to iceland but not sure about the legal procedures.

>shitskins are obsessed with scandi women
>they come here and only get disappointing as most swedish women in general are feminist cunts and would ass blast these shitskins
>the shitskins will settle down with lesser women

Go ahead man, haha I don't give a flying fuck.

Go to Sweden or Norway.

>Average
Pic related is more of an average. They all look as they are inbred from the same family.

sådana uttröttande, dåliga brev du gör med den fula reaktionsbilden

i would say shes alot beatiful than vargs wife..

youtube.com/watch?v=fjrwNc4BUi0

Here is example of a real 10/10 girl.

Just to note, that was my first post.

I have white ugly friends that fuck okay looking women aswell, guess what... It doesn't matter. If what a stranger, of absolutely no significans to you, does with their life really bother you that much I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Literally who wants a retarded swedish woman.

My gf is iranian and she knows real values

youtube.com/watch?v=PNmEgRhqFcc

Here is trash woman

He's right. Live and let live m8.
Like said most shitskins tend to be subhuman so only trash go for them and the few ones that aren't should just be ignored.

she looks ashkenazi, I guess having the nazi word in her ethnicity was enough for the good old varg

youtube.com/watch?v=abo4lFqzilo

Finnish girl with British guy, lel.

not that i care but doesnt it lower the ugly swedish mans chances?

Yes no maybe, but ugly swedish men go to thailand for wife. Same happens with these people

Why is the baby's skin tone so light

kek, he is so proud of her too. even tho shes autistic and ugly af

Why? It's not like she would definitely have settled for an ugly dude if the poo stayed in his country.

But I guess 'ugly' people (desu I find everybody attractive in their own way as long as they aren't deformed) would feel bitter from feelings of insecurity and loneliness.

Lol is that Varg's wife? Gross

She is definitely not 10/10

>desu I find everybody attractive in their own way
what a load of bullshit

>I find everybody attractive in their own way as long as they aren't deformed

well, otherwise the anglo race would have been extincted long time ago

yeh man. a %100 nordic man have to settle with that while pajeet gets a considerably better looking one.

It's true?
As a woman I think everybody should remember that being attractive is easier for men than it is for women.

Being an attractive woman relies on the superficial facial level while men are considered attractive from their confidence, presence, personality etc etc. Much more easily attainable stuff. He may not be attractive on the superficial level but they probably have great chemistry together.

Only virgins refuse to admit that the biggest reason for still never having touched a person of the opposite gender is issues stemming from their social skills and not stuff related to height, body etc etc

:D nice meme Francisco

>As a woman

post elbows, unless you are that lanklet aussie trap, then post your boipucci

>As a woman

Physical appearance is less important for women, but physical attractiveness is harder (or impossible) for men to attain if they weren't born with the right genetics. All women have to do is be in good shape and have good hygiene. Men can't change their height or facial aesthetics, and those are the most important parts of the physical attractiveness of a man, generally speaking.

more?

How can we stop the superior Indian man?

Why does Swedish and Norwegian women race mix so much?

i have a video of danish girl getting fucked by a turk in the woods mate. you are all the same.

>Physical appearance is less important for women,
Glad you get me.
>but physical attractiveness is harder (or impossible) for men to attain if they weren't born with the right genetics. All women have to do is be in good shape and have good hygiene. Men can't change their height or facial aesthetics, and those are the most important parts of the physical attractiveness of a man, generally speaking.
I get that height is a deal breaker but when you said
>facial aesthetics, and those are the most important parts of the physical attractiveness of a man
Facial aesthetics are one of the most important parts of the attractiveness for both genders user! And like I said it means much less for men than women.
When's the last time you heard a guy say stuff like
>"Yeah she's kind of ugly but she's got a great personality so I'm giving her another go"
Also men can still do things like go to the gym two/three times a week and get good bodies that way. They can also wear whatever they want no matter how fat they are, whereas chubby women get a lot of shit for wearing stockings.

Nah that video is from some German country

they speak danish tho?

Post it then

>those moles all over her face
>this is what passes for a 10/10 in Turkey

>why do swedish girls do this?
Cause Sweden YES

www.escobarvip.com/ifsalar/gurbetci-turk-danimarkali-kizla-yiyisiyor/

Sure, facial aesthetics are important in a woman too. You can still be considered attractive if only your body is nice. I'd argue it's easier for a woman to do so because men are so visual in their sexual desires, but I'll concede
that it's of comparable importance between the sexes.
As for getting shit for wearing stockings, I honestly don't see the relevance. We're talking about being considered attractive, not what's acceptable to wear.

All I get is a picture

Non-white girls chosed a non-white guy, so what? What's the problem?

And they are all ugly as fuck.
I think i have a chance :)

>ywn impregnate a white girl and trigger a bunch of Sup Forums fags because you're an extremely autistic KV
Feels bad man