How does Sup Forums feel about it?

How does Sup Forums feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8UB1sNciQw
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to story? I havent been paying attention to the news

dumb autist grabs for gun deserves what he gets fir not being able to follow simple instructions

i still dont understand why they shot him.

Story:
youtube.com/watch?v=N8UB1sNciQw

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

Who’s that

Lmao cuck

are you retarded or bait? I guess ill bite, he grabbed at this waist like he was unholstering a gun, Why let him shoot first?

He reached behind his back several times after being told not to in a situation where they thought they were dealing with someone about to do a mass shooting. It's unfortunate, but understandable.

happened 2 years ago. where was your butthurt then?

To be fair, the past ones bothered me alot too.

But this one really got to me because it seemed like cop was trying to humiliate before he shot him.

I'd like to execute him as well as his family this make me so fucking sick.

What a world we live in but then again..it happend in America LAND OF FREEDOM AND FREE EXECUTION

Speaking of rodney king, got the vid?

don't even know what it is

>crawling toward the officer as per his instructions
>pants falling down
>reaches to adjust pants out of sheer reflex
>gets killed for it

trigger happy cops on a supreme power trip disgust me

Here's how I view it

This cop was trained like shit, combine that his sadistic nature as implied by his rifle saying "youre fucked" and whatever other shit like getting bullied or whatever. Add to that his retarded buddy yelling conflicting instructions to a DRUNK man

So we established he wasn't trained good and was already not the brightest cop along with his retarded partner

THAT BEING SAID

When you combine idiot cop and his partner with a drunk guy who KEPT REACHING FOR HIS WAIST you get a nasty situation.

Was is justified? Most likely yes. Is the cop still a retarded trigger finger idiot? Yes. Would a better cop have handled it better? 100%

the cops were within their rights
that said, a policeman's number one tool is *discretion*
this guy was obviously just a drunk crying pussy. The police should have just hard cleared him, hands over his head->cuffs->search him->put him with the girl

I think everyone involved is hardcore retarded and it's an embarrassment all around

instead of being ruled by fear and being a coward, i think it would have been nice if this man child exhibited better self control in using his awareness to realize a man on his knees begging did not have a weapon hanging from his non existent holster. He should have been more conscientious but you can’t ask a kid to be so if all he knows is to be a sporadic spaz

I should also add, you faggots need to all stop blindly supporting cops just cause "they have they training hurr durr"

> a policeman's number one tool is *discretion*

when you justify cops retarded actions.

You realize how many shitty cops there are? You trust their "discretion".

WLM

>Now turn it out!

>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time
>Right foot. Let's stomp
>Left foot. Let's stomp
>Cross them feet!
>Crawl now y'all

>Now it's time to get funky

>To the right now
>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time, one hop this time
>Right foot. Two stomps
>Left foot. Two stomps
>Cross them feet!
>Slide to the left
>Slide to the right
>Criss cross, criss cross
>Crawl now ya'll
>Don't get shot!

Go Shaver!
It's ya birfday!

The guy only got shot cause he is white. If he had been black he would still be alive. I say we take to the streets and riot like the degenerate faggots we are.

Just stfu no one gives a shit about a pussy being killed for doing actions that imply any kind of risk to the officers (like getting that hand before his waist), thousands of people getting killed every day, and this is what makes us go "this is too much". better start building your underground bunkers and preapare for WW3, because your shit is gonna get down mixed with the soil when korea gets pushed over the line by U.S

Sane people will admit none of this should have happened and that this cop is retarted. The stupid and the virgins will say it was the dude fault for reaching to his waist, even tho the cop would have had enough time to fire if he saw a gun coming of his waist.

But hey, they dont have a gun/cop problem right?

"virgins"

was he reaching for a pocket pussy?

>thousands of people getting killed every day, and this is what makes us go "this is too much
Implying "we" never highlighted/lamented/objected to any other event?
Seems like you go looking for a particular style of response and when you find it (or fail to find a virtuous response), you attribute that as "our official, unanimous response" and filter out the variety of responses.
Also, the op only said "how do you feel about it?"

kek