Sup Forums will defend this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_q2cuXOFHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bayern didn't

fpbp

Fuck off piece of shit. He was in line.

They won't. They will, however, defend Robben's dive, or that "penalty" in the first leg.

He waited until he was at the same level as the ball before he even attempted to ask marcelo for a pass.

Its not his fault the entirety of buyerns defense could stop a fucking defender acting as a foward

Learn to football you tard

I will defend this if you pay me enough.

Tomorrow it won't be Barcelona who will play vs Juventus but Uefalona, and we all know who will win in that case.

noice t.bh (to be honest)

top keks reminds me of marca and as

They didn't have to desu

the second one was tight so i don't blame the ref on that, but the first one is a disgrace
he's sitting (not even running, he's just standing still) a good meter offside

even Ronaldo coudln't believe they didn't call it

don't worry, kassai was already paid

ref din du nuffin

The linesman was right in line with him

aHahahahahah

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

>ONO pleb

Not it wont, dumb shitposter. You know there is something wrong when buyern are the good guys.

Same ref that ruled Lewandowski offside.

Really makes you think.

yeah, like the referee has a decent angle to call offside..

that fucker is paid to hop on the side line to always have best possible angle
also fucking lines on the ground

>clearly parallel lines
How can anyone dispute that he was onside now?

WEW
NO CORRUPTION HERE GOY, JUST A MISTAKE, WE DON'T NEED INSTANT REPLAY

Marginal calls should favour the attacking team

Real Madrid are as clean as they come, mate. Didn't you know? 10 CL's unlocks the perk of validating offside goals. They're allowed, it's in the rules.They wouldn't have scored so many offside goals in la liga this season if that weren't the case, refs only help Uefalona.

second Bayern goal was offside

Did you see the speed of that play? Everything was so fast, you can't expect a guy that doesn't have the stamina of a professional player to keep up after 110 minutes.

he should be inline with the defenders, that was his mistake. got confused.
bad linesman.

Why?

Kek, not even the defenders kept up with Marcelo, did you see that sprint? This was an actually very hard call for any ref. This isn't the bad call of the day.

True. Muhler was off and went for the ball.

To encourage attacking play and goals. It's hard enough to score without linesmen flagging off goals that should have stood. For me, any grey area should favour the attacking team.

How did Marcelo and Ronaldo fuck this up. Hummels was never getting there. I guess Marcelo was confused because he just walked through the entire Bayern team

Not an argument

>quarterfinal of champions league
>uefa cannot find referee who can do his job correctly also in case of overtime because he is sooo exhausted

I agree that real are absolute shit and always refball their way in, but gayern was worse than trash. In 120+ minutes, gayern shot two times on target. two.

marcelo is a dumb nigger desu

The Bayern goal was offside too. The refs were dire all night. Even the Pen was le dive inside man.

when will this shit end?

Then why was Lewandowski called offside when he wasn't?

Bayern was kinda shit today desu but that undeserved red card did pretty much change the whole match.

Funny how Eredivisie referees do a better job than the fucking Champions League referees.

user... Eredivisie referees are Champiosn League referees...

Uh no, based Bjorn Kuipers will show you all how a real referee works tomorrow.

All this focus on today's ref and not one mention about the bullshit penalty called in Munich. You dirty niggers.

That's not the referees fault, it's just BLCIM doing what he's best in :^)

nobody cares, it was a genuine mistake and didn't result in a goal. what happened tonight was sheer incompetence/corruption

This, Buyern had no chance, literally an own goal and no era penal. Real would've won anyway

Left was legit. Right was refball.

I can understand penalties since there's always a bit of subjectivity (plus some really good acting) but how do you fuck up an offside call that obvious. Ronaldo looks like a fucking island on the left one kek.

>conical = parallel
kek

Buyern were only in it because of a dive and offside on Ramos' og. They weren't robbed, justice was served. Run along Buyern customers. Halal is taking the chip

Quality bait m8

The lines are parallel famalam. Check it yourself.

>If any part of your body that can legally touch the ball
>ie the head or knee

2 (two) shots on target, Real deserved the win, Buyern were shit.

This, IIRC last match Bayern didn't do shit in the second half and Madrid had like 20> shots

Bayern had it easy, but they blew it. Nothing more nothing less

Just using my fingers I can see the lines are further apart at the top than bottom.
Must be the greatest optical and physical illusion of all time

>still no bird eye camera to make it clear beyond all doubt if there was an offside or not
>still no penalties for referess who fuck up big time like that
>still no instant replay so referee can see it himself instead of having to rely on sidefaggots who are 20 meters behind players and randomly call offsides hoping nobody will notice their fuck ups

at this point i dont even why i watch this shitshow

i havent played football myself in over 2 years and im watching games alone since i moved out of my hometown

>Cuts through half of the ball

thats a good 16 cm there m8 nice try

They are parallel but his knee is clearly not within the two lines.
Off-side! :-)

it's still offside dude

Cutting from behind the ball, nice try ahmed

Wrecked

Can anyone defend this?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_q2cuXOFHE

how do you say 'offside' in brazillian?