Feet/foot thread

feet/foot thread
oc, my gf. for you footfags, would you find it hot if a girl was at a school library and had "footslut" written on her soles?

depends, would you let her fj me

id love to see more of this set

OC incoming

No, feet are weird when they are the focus.

They are hot af when there is a pussy or ass in the shot too.

I love sucking my gfs toes whilst i fuck her, but just sucking toes on its own is kinda weird tbh.
Anyone else with me?

perfect arches, and she has that perfect "natural curl" to her toes. does anyone know what im talking about when i mention how lovely a barefoot girl looks when even when she's relaxed her toes are still a bit curled?

my gf loves when i lick her feet fucking or not

mmkay

more!

left or right?

right

fucking hot

More

such lovely feet

mom's feet

thanks, I should have taken more in that position
thanks fam

THINK HARD

do you like when a girl has a longer big toe or middle toe?

i personally love the long middle toe because of how good it looks in heelsand i love when they put a toering on their long middle toes

i can't decide if i like toerings or anklets more, probably anklets since girls can put a chastity cage key on them to tease their little locked cocks

I guess I am biased, but I think that the big toe should be ever-so-slightly longer than the first two toes, and there should be a gradual decline in height from big-toe to pinky-toe.

Right. Looks like her feet probably build up a good scent

More like this

Super fucking hot OP

i got you fam

my friend who just got married new wife got one of these as a joke gift as her bachelorette party. she actually had him put it on one of the morning of their 5 day honeymoon to hawaii, and she teased him so crazy on the beach with her bikini and she was so provokative with how she layed out by the pool with a bikini that just barely covered her sex, he just went crazy that night and licked her pussy like crazy giving her like 3-4 orgasms before she unlocked him so he could be inside her...when appearantly after that display she's thinking that making him wear it on a more permanent basis isn't such a bad idea...

Good god that's fucking hot. Any more from that set user? Dump it all

as you wish

she let him out for fun with her feets : )

*SNIFF SNIFF*

anyone got sauce on this?

How do you guys like my gf's sexy feet?

aww back in the cage

more of her, or her feet?

last one for me tonight, this is one of my favorites

locked, forced to wear panties, humiliated, forever teased by her sexy barefeet

love her

Disgusting/10

No you're kinda weird TBH.

Would love to smell those

Left and left should also tell right to stop smoking with her toes.

Thanks user, you made my destroy dick December twice as fun

do you have your own cage user?

im getting an HTv3 for xmas and i can't wait

I don't know what it is but this bitch has the most hideous face and feet I have ever seen

got any with cum on her feet?

Nice feet.

You did it wrong!

she didn't let him cum in this set

a stern mistress, a chastity cage, and a circumcision usually don't result in male pleasure : /

why don't more girls paint their nails different colors, it's so fucking cute

I don't, no. I certainly wish I did. And my girlfriend seems to wish so too. Don't have the cash for one at the moment though.

Karolinka's feet are okay at best, and her face is fucking ugly as shit.

omg so beautiful toes in this thread!
that cage looks painful but the feet are amazing!

Somebody likes cuck feet so here are my Miss Kimmy feet with her husband Mike.

it's not painful, it just keeps your dick pointed in a natural downward position and makes it stay soft. it just blocks your erections which causes you sexual frustration. it's more of a mental effect than anything. if youre used to fapping a lot and your gf locks one on you, you're going to have dopamine withdrawls, i actually started working out to try and take the edge off my sexual frustration and it helped a bit when my chastity was first locked on me.

more of those feet alone?

oooo 3 keys, when he earns a release do you make him try to pick the right one?

I have loads user.

post them please, they're beautiful

No but that does sound like a really fun idea. I may try and see if Miss Kimmy goes for that.

As you wish...

very sexy. any soles?

Cant stand this chick. Her toes are all bent and weird and her face looks like a goblins face.

Yep

what size are they?

More Miss Kimmy!!

holy shit those toes are irresistable

damn this is one of the hottest foot sluts ive seen ... not even kidding.

Glad somebody else appreciates them as much as me.

more feet!!!!!

Is that a dude?

Left

all these feet are so hot!

NO! It's Miss Kimmy.