Anyone else notice how Loveless is the only Sup Forumscore album that Sup Forums universally seems to like?

Anyone else notice how Loveless is the only Sup Forumscore album that Sup Forums universally seems to like?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k6D8BrYRez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, I actually have. everyone says it's the only one that actually matters

That's because it's not really popular (at least not normie tier) and it's sound is enjoyable even for plebs who can't deeper into music

I've seen more people trashing Loveless than Remain in Light.

I also think the same for Paul's Boutique and A Love Supreme.

>and A Love Supreme.
Everyone is trashing it as babby's first jazz album, and rightfully so.

This, might also be biased since RIL is one of my favourite of all time doe

>not Remain in Light

In that case, show me some examples. I've only seen some Jazz elitists consider it as the ultimate record but that doesn't have to do with the quality of the music.

I've never seen someone trash loveless desu

loves has been posted in plenty of unpopular opinion threads. i don't like it

>loves
loveless*

I fucking hate that album but I visit this board only occasionally.

I don't get the appeal of this album. Its meh

True, everyone loves Remain in Light

I dont like these

Remain in Light is shit desu. If you've heard 4 seconds of a song, you've heard the entire song.

Ive actually seen a decent amount of people trash Loveless and RiL. Dont know how many people dislike Spiderland, ITCOTCK, and TVU&N

thats cause Loveless just happens to be the most cool and trendy album to like on the Sup Forumscore chart right now

Lol nvm there is literally a thread shitting on TVU&N right now

I didn't like it

ITCOCK and prog in general is always hated on

i've listened to it once and thought it was just ok

vocaroo.com/i/s1k6D8BrYRez

>seriously thinking shoegaze is a music genre

>not just calling it noise pop

>not calling it loaferlooker

I'm jelly of you user, I can't even imagine how it feels to be that close to Kevin when they perform

I dunno. Lot's of people don't see the appeal. There's plenty of "Sup Forumscore you never got" threads with loveless as the OP. It took me a while to get into it myself, honestly.

But yeah, it does seem like one of the more consistently liked albums.

Impressive

hate to be that guy but i don't really like loveless and i hate paul's boutique

i only like blown a wish, the rest of the album sucks. it has clicked to where i get why people like it, but it annoys me, except the one song. it really makes me hate this site to see a thread about it every single fucking day, it's one album in a sea of other great albums, you are all dildoheads.

not digging Sup Forumscore that much, so i can tell you what i think:
loveless - like
itaots - it feels mediocre, it doesn't feel horrible like the people trashing it insist
tv&n - my favorite Sup Forumscore, had mixed feelings about it for all, but it is truly an album about finding your home through music
spiderland - pretty cool, it is hard to dislike this, it is very unique

that's all i've heard so far

Interesting. I feel the same, except I love ItAOtS and hated The Velvet Underground the two or three times I listened to it.

>spiderland
>mucore
lol

spiderland is definitely mucore

it is mu core you autist.

>thinking some no name garbage that nobody ever discusses neither on mu nor anywhere else could possibly be mucore
lol

because discussion = quality

mu is groupthink sheeple vomit

people have been discussing it on here before your dumb underaged ass showed up

honestly how new are you?