Dubs logged

the sage

Saged

Sega

Eye of newt
Cake of stool

Sage is pronounced sa-jay

Sage

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

What's the origin of this meme?

Sage

Andy Sixx's boyhole, user

It has none. Random shit. That's why never caught on

Because you can't direct people to the wikis any more?

>shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
TAKEN DOWN

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki
TAKEN DOWN

I'm working on the YouTube channel now

Check the wiki's. Oh wait.... Kek

It was a rhetorical question to see if the moron would post their pasta. He didn't, but see

SEETHING

Mature enough to get your shit taken down. Grow up

Needs some work on rhetorical part you know. Rhetorical question is one that doesn't require an answer. That one did.

So much sex to be had
So many black cocks to be sucked

>posted all hours of the day but different anons
>never caught on
pick one

>2018-22days
>being this buttmad
Kek

why go through the trouble

I'll post this once to all log posters. Pass this on amongst your small and retarded community. On Thursday 7th I issued a simple request; a warning if you will, for you to fuck off from Sup Forums. I even said you could keep /bant/ as no-one cares about that shit hole. You ignored me and even told me to grow up. Your wikis are now down.

If you want to keep animaterr man's YouTube channel then leave Sup Forums and depart for /bant/ or wherever the fuck you want (Rebbit? 9fag?). These are not hollow words, as the wikis demise shows.

That is all

>ENRAGED

What are the sexual preferences of log posters?
Real life, not Andy Sixx's log.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

Fucks with them. I just decided I wanted to see them burn. A bit of the ethos of the old Sup Forums (although I'm not an oldfag; I'm not worthy of that sobriquet)

Grow up, kid. Log posting is serious business.

absolute hero

>BOILING POINT

kek back to redit boii

This doing anything for you?

This is posted by very few people. One person is plenty enough to spam Sup Forums for all of the day

main log fag here. yes it is

Lucky Sixx's!

>FURIOUS

Laugh as much as you like. Your wikis are gone, and I'm smiling about that at every butthurt response. keep it up, shitfag - I'll just sip tea and grin

>STEAMING

>SO MAD HE'S REPEATING HIS OWN IMAGES
kek

**LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG **

not all heroes wear capes

some heroes wear BVB T-Shirts

Get a load of this sage

>Rhetorical question is one that doesn't require an answer.

>rhetorical
>rJˈtɒrJk(ə)l/
>adjective
>2. (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.
Not exactly. I wasn't eliciting information, I was making a point. I knew the answer

The CIA Gateway it means that much like string theorists, the CIA acknowledges that our physical reality is nothing more than a manifestation brought forth to something navigable, in the physical sense, by vibrational frequencies that seem to conduct the flow of energy.
This isn't that difficult to comprehend if you have done your homework.
Your physical reality, like it or not, may be nothing more than a representative illusion layered over a more base existence that is nearly incomprehensible to most. Hate if you want but you yourself aren't really making sense. You're just spewing pejoratives in a nonsensical manner in an attempt to stop analytical thought processes while providing no evidence as to how these claims are unfounded, outside of ego based personal attacks that is. Stop appealing to emotion. Relax and let go a little. No need to be so uptight. No need to try and dictate. Be constructive in your reasoning and form a comprehensible argument instead of trying to shut down discussion of subject matter that somehow offends you through mere existence alone. I know knew concept can be scary but at very least it's a neat thought experiment, which is completely healthy. Run the gamut and think a little instead if being reactionary with your responses. By the way. "Schizophrenic retardedness" Is that even English ??

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

Interesting that such an absurd meme can elicit such emotional responses.

Log

I'm worried I'll gag on it

Newfag here, what is this?

All you ever wanted

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.
Digits logged.

No quads image exists.

*logs your assumption*

Woah, gotta get my shit together

It's the only one I'm aware of, I think we should have more

i dont get it

For me? It's the cream.

Get a log of this guy

Kek

I'll make something for everything from quads to hexes.

>clogosphere
Lord have mercy

Wait til you log this

I could not eat my own log. I tried. I failed.

You failed because it wasnt Andy's

Gross, user! Only a Sixxlog is for slidding.

>im working on
Kek come back to Sup Forums when youve matured

I’d like to see more interaction between the log and milf communities. In fact, what if from now on milf is code for log:

The log is all that’s left of the true spirit of Sup Forums we must fight them on the beaches to preserve it