Excuse me? Did you just say you're voting for that racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Trump?

>Excuse me? Did you just say you're voting for that racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Trump?

What do Sup Forums?

fuck off gook

How did I end up in Canada?

You're not even white how dare you speak to me.

Yes

"Yes I did, but you forgot the part where I said I wanted to suck your toes."

Yes, just like your hard working, first-gen, immigrant parents.

Кaкaя жe ты тyпaя блядь, c чeгo ты peшилa чтo я aмepикaнeц, чypкa кocoглaзaя?

Turn Tranada into the new Mexico.

Seriously. WTF do you milkbags do besides hide behind us and have 6 Pride parades a week?

Canada is basically gay Mexico.

Yes I did. What are you gonna do about it, skank?

Yes, I'm voting for Trump. You aren't one of those ugly girls that vote for leftists, are you?

No I'm voting for the communist.

how did I never notice this?

Cock in your groceryhole since you were 3?

Fuck off namefag.

I usually just be honest and say that I'm voting for him based on critical issues I see with the country. Also tell them you love Bernie and would vote for him if the Democrats didn't cheat him out of the nomination. And that he's infinitely better than Clinton.
I've gotten quite a few normies to lighten up to Trump this way.

"Fuck off.."

Yes, I am, aren't you? Look, I know what the media says... so do me a favor? Instead of watching the cliff notes on the new, watch three of his speeches. Start to finish. Not clips, not reactions. Just his own words, and all of his own words.

If after that you still don't like him go ahead and vote for Hillary. What you don't understand now you will in 4 years, and feel like shit for your mistake.

That's right, Bambi

I'll just let them next me
>just happened

>"N-no.. you!!"

Yeah

>....the bottom half of your face makes me suspect you're one of Ted cruz's many bastards

No. I'm voting for the Donald Trump that's running for president. I don't know who this other Trump is you speak of

I'm actually quite handsome. Most of these people think I'm a well trimmed gay.

Then I say MAGA and call me a fag. So i ask whats wrong with being gay. Then I get about a 5 second blank stare and a next.It's fucking easy and fucks with their head

f-fuck i c-can't t-take it anymore guys. I t-t-think I'm gonna have to S-Shill for Hill

That's a big girl

>Racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Trump
Canada mad at US because they can't choose a racist sexist nazi bigot because the queen won't allow them.

>implying back-pedaling and parroting her opinion will raise my chance with her in anyway

May as well stick to my gun and at least then I will retain my dignity.

>Excuse me? Did you just say you're voting for that racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Trump?
- Yes, I am voting for Trump
> *wow he doesn't care what I think of him, he is alpha*

lol this will actually get u laid user

i wanna cummy in that teacher....

DIARRHEAED THE FUCK OUT
I
A
R
R
H
E
A
E
D

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

>this is what r9k actually believe

t. ahmed

>caring what women think..

I thought mudslimes are supposed to be rapists and stuff. why so beta you fag?

>>*wow he doesn't care what I think of him, he is alpha*

Holy shit, can you believe this level of autism?

it really makes you think, hmmmmmmm

Or she might be filled with disgust because you support Trump. It doesn't matter. If that's the case she would probably ask
> Why do you support such an evil man?
Whatever she says just switch the topic to something more fun and sexy.

i wasnt talking to you. now please excuse me

>took the time to get a different IP to defend your autism
>it's still from Bulgaria

W RMTY

holy fuck, you really are autistic...

nah, i'm with H̨̙̣͉̦̯͚̱͙̽ͬ͂ͩ̾̋̒͒̕͝ė̪̺͈̼ͫ̐̀r̨̠̣̎̀͐

cunt

Okay, do you have a better suggestion to the problem OP presented? I'd really like to become a big guy

This. Any self respecting Asian or non-millennial Asian is FULL. BLOWN. TRUMP.

But what do you expect from a race that's almost as based as whites.

Asians are the niggers of the East.

Tell her to by all means go and vote for Hillary, the biggest enemy to women out of all the candidates and she fucks women in the ass, then remind her it's all her fault for voting Hillary

Unlike most of this board, I'm not infected with yellow fever so I'll just tell her to fuck off.

That's how you talk to women, eh? Do you plan on remaining a virgin forever or are you going to break down and buy a prostitute one day?

>compromising morals in order to sleep with a dirty liberal
Shill harder.

Mohammad in charge of women logic
They're stupid creatures
, they literally will try to change you by fucking you
"I'm a special princess and if I date him I can change his views because I'm that special, watch me!" -women
I guess where you hail from you just pin them down and go to town as your male host whispers words of encouragement

>not forcing your opinion =compromising morals