If we made contact with aliens, would you fuck one for science?

if we made contact with aliens, would you fuck one for science?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think we're supposed to...

id fuck them all

only if i could go raw dog creampie

If theyre hot enough.
If the size difference make us incompatible we will make machines that will fuck them for us.

Of course

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I'd hate to let based Captain Kirk down.

ditto

Only if she is hot. I'd help them fuck countless guys if the children were hot even if they are not.

Id phuk one for muh dik

t. Anglo

If it has a nice body, then yeah. Oh and it has to have a place for me to stick my willy in without it being detached from my body afterwards.

They would just want to fuck alpha specimen chads.

They wouldn't know what alphas are. First contact, baby.

I've only been aware of this meme for 5 minutes, and it's already older than rage comics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

I would if it were Nordic Aliens.

This. It died before it was really born.

I wonder if feminists would bitch about this move if it came out today.

Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK

They'd probably set off the aliens and cause a war of the worlds. Their incredible brashness and stupidity would fuck up diolomatic relations permanently. It makes me wonder what aliens would think of our society right now.

Depends a lot, I wouldn't fuck one that I just met, after all that's mighty degenerate, but if I got to know one well enough and we got into a relationship, then yes.

Every single day.

But only if we are sexually compatible in the biological sense.

Hell yeah. For some reason I think the female equivalent of a space nigger would have the best pussy or give the best head.

Just thinking about it, aside from possibly the best sex you will ever get from a human female, what if a human male and a female space nigger created highly powerful beings, making females entirely irrelevant.

How would women react when men don't want to fuck them anymore? When their existence becomes pointless?

How hot is the alien?

I'd fuck anything if it came from outer space