>Ronaldo CLEARLY offside
>ref: "let's just count it lol"
>Ronaldo offside again
>ref: "fuck the police, let's just fucking count it again lol"
>Casemiro commits 3 yellow-worthy fouls and dives once
>ref: "he a good boy, he dindu nuffin"
>Vidal with a clean tackle
>ref: "gtfo lol"

Ok, I'm not even a Bayern customer, but I do have a sour taste in my mouth after this game tonight.
This was some 2002 WC-tier rigging.

This is just unacceptable on this level.
Anyone who is still against video refs after tonight, what are your arguments? Seriously, can there even be any still?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/historic-moment-referee-viktor-kassai-9455294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW

ref killed match

Vidal did a penalty, minute 47, rewatch it.
2nd bayern goal was offide, rewatch it

ARE U MAD?

It's wasn't a penalty though, Casemiro won both the space and the ball.

That still doesn't make up for the retarded Vidal expulsion (exact same shit, wins the space and the ball, opponent dives) but this was not a Barcelona-PSG

>WC-tier rigging
Yeah awarding penalty for Bayern after Robben dive was clearly helping Real secure the win ;^)
Bayern is fucking pathetic. If that Chilean manlet scored penalty in first leg( another non-existant penalty) they would be through today after 90 minutes so blaming refs for being pure shit and not being able to walk, let alone run in extra times is bitch tier.

>3 goals in 7 minutes

thats what i call german efficiency

UEFADRID

LOL

next thing you'll say is that you want your money back.

no to both

I'm a VfB Stuttgart supporter, I don't like Bauern by definition, but come on, not this way.

They really got fucked over hard by the ref tonight, that's not how it's supposed to work.

this just proves OP's point

>VIDEO REF, NOW!

funny because this ref is actually famous for using video in important match

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/historic-moment-referee-viktor-kassai-9455294

that wasn't a penalty you spanish monkey

>no argument

Just like I thought.

>thinking video ref stops refball
>he's never watched rugby league

Adding "Spanish" in there is redundant.

Ref was indeed trash
- Vidal should have been sent off earlier
- Robben penalty was not a penalty
Still, bayern munich are complete trash. They took out lewandoski and put in kimmich lmao
Get over it. Real are the best team in the world

Not only it wasn't, but it was a dive, and guess who was the one who dived?

What were they supposed to do? Have a midfield of Tiago, Muller and Costa?

>- Robben penalty was not a penalty
You're forgetting his expulsion is retarded as well.

He won the position and the ball, and ended up tackling the opponent without dangerous playing, textbook perfect tackle.

Overall Real was benefited but this was not a Barça PSG

Robben penalty might or have not might been, there was definitely contact.q
This two offside goals are clear

*You're forgetting Vidal's expulsion

He does the exact same thing Casemiro does, it was just poor reffing

>75334282
Are you serious? They took off Lewa and put in Kimmich because they were down a man. They immediately swapped to 1-4-4 to wait out the game to penalites. There is no other strat with 10men. You fucktard.

not take out the one player who can make a huge difference. Lewa is the madrid killer.

It wasn't a penalty, you retarded customer. Vidal should have sent off in min 50 AS WELL AS CASEMIRO. Real Madrid stole this game. Now we will have another CL game at the soulless Bernabéu and probably get another round of refball. I fucking hope you are paired up with Atleti and their ultras burn your stadium with all of your sunflower seed eaters inside.

Why do I even bother, madridistas don't even like football. I'm sure you don't even watch league games. You are almost as bad as culé tourists.

This was way worse than what Barcelona got.
Kill yourself my man

To be fair it wasn't. If Bayern's offside goal (Ramos OG) had been disallowed, Madrid would still go to the semis. If both Madrid offside goals had been disallowed, 2-2 still puts them ahead. Barça were basically handed the qualification on a silver platter.

This is how it has worked for over a decade, when did you start watching football man?

Fucking LEL

the only true refball was Casemiro not getting send off with Vidal, Real Madrid would've easily scored in the overtime even without the offside goals

Are you serious? They took off Lewa and put in Kimmich because they were down a man. They immediately swapped to 1-4-4 to wait out the game to penalites. There is no other strat with 10men. You fucktard.

even if u take awway 2 of penaldos goals real would still have won

Even tho I agree with you about Real Madrid clearly winning it anyway, that's just not how footy works

Explain.

Vidal should be sent off for the tackle on Casemiro

He's an entitled faggot who's not even allowed to officiate a single match in the bumfuck clown ass hungarian """""""football""""" """""""""""""""""""league""""""""""""""", but CL? let him have at it every year lmao

so the way i see it is that refs aren't that bad. at least, they haven't gotten worse. what's happened is the game has gotten faster and we have access to instant evidence supporting or contradicting what the refs did.
video refs are too disruptive, too mechanical, too soulless. i'm ok with mistakes once and a while, it's part of the game. managers make mistakes, players make mistakes, everyone does, it's called being human. and soccer is a game for humans.

if you can't live with human refs, someone which make some amazingly accurate calls, then go watch another sport.

>actually thinking this will solve anything
this won't stop uefa from cheating

Robben didn't dive, Casemiro clearly stomped his foot you're blind and delusional

>This is how it has worked for over a decade
Since Sheva's goal was disallowed in 2006 because of that dive by that scumbag Puyol

I thought taking Lewa off was a mistake on Anshit's part too

Video ref brings tons of other issues, so don't expect it to help that much.

Also nothing in the game was even close to rigging, the ref team was just shit, not biased towards Madrid.

Oh shit, another Stuttgarter on spee?

What'w wrong with stuttgarters?

Being Swabians for one but mostly it just feels weird having a guy from the same city, given how it's relatively small and all.

>nothing in the game was even close to rigging
Sure thing, alter man

>Rugby League

>this butthurt

Ref your my greatest ally.